Author has written 10 stories for Naruto, and Vocaloid.
052212 Hello to everyone! As you can see, I'm still alive but not so active in writing stories anymore. The plot bunny within me has thought dozens of ideas, but I couldn't find any time to sit down and write it. You may expect updates from my stories, possibly "My Boyfriend's A Rock Star", somewhere in July. I might be also doing 2 new stories. Feel free to stalk me on my blog and Twitter, and pressure me to update!
010112 HAPPY NEW YEAR! As you may see that I've been quite inactive for now. I am having my temporary leave as a writer and focus more into doing fancovers and animation. I do hope you will understand. I promise that I'll be bringing stories again as soon as I established the said careers on my Youtube channel. Please do read myand follow me on for more updates.
: : : : : :
1. Sasuke & Sakura (& Naruto ). Naruto. I basically loved this pair. I liked the chemistry that they shared together. The purpose of having Naruto there is to make our leading man jealous. Some of my reviewers wanted me to have a NaruSaku pairing. But, I refused since it's not my forte. And, if I commit any mistakes, it'll be the cause to end up my fanfiction writing career. I'm still taking some lectures from my friend who is a NaruSaku fanfiction writer.
2. Sai & Sakura (& Sasuke ). Naruto. At first, I didn't want them to be paired up, because.. uhh.. they're not compatible. When I read a certain fiction focusing on this pair, I couldn't help but to admit that this pair will work out too. They also have the same chemistry in the SasuSaku pairing. Remember, Sai and Sasuke has the same onyx orbs that Sakura loved looking at.
3. Naruto & Hinata. Naruto. They totally look cute together. A shy girl meets an obnoxious boy who wants to be the Hokage. And besides, who could resist Naruto's charms? (Sakura and other kunoichis: Not me! ) I already written a fiction focusing on this pair but it is in Filipino . I'll try to put them up on my submitted fictions or on my upcoming ones. Better watch out for that!
3. Natsume & Mikan (& Ruka ). Gakuen Alice. If you looked at them very closely, they're very compatible to each other. As the one of the proverbs said that opposites attract one another. Natsume having a dark and strong ego, but deep within is a heart longing for love and comfort. While on Mikan having a cheerful and optimistic side, can comfort a lonely soul, especially Natsume. I don't think that RukaMikan will work out since Ruka's too shy to confess his feeling for Mikan.
4. Len & Kahoko (& Ryoutarou ). La Corda D' Oro. Come to think of it, a cold-hearted man and a strong-willed woman will make the love story more exciting. They both specialize in violin. Just like on what Mio, Kahoko's friend, had said on the first episode, there will be a violin romance if they will be paired together. If I finished writing up my upcoming fictions, I might be able to write up a good fanfic for this pairing.
5. Hiroto & Kirari (& Seiji ). Kirarin Revolution. I just love them! They look cute. The innocent-looking young idol with a member of SHIPS. Oh my gosh! I think, I'm going to die because of this pair. Sometime, I'll write a one-shot with this pairing. (If this site would add Kirarin Revolution in their list). Better check that one out!
6. Kira & Lacus (& Athrun ). Gundam Seed/Destiny. My answer is simple. They are both coordinators. And they both long for peace in the midst of the war. I just put up Athrun there because he was Lacus' fianceé before. You know, to make Kira a little bit jealous on his best friend.
7. Cagalli & Athrun. Gundam Seed/Destiny. The same as stated above, but the love between two different people with different lives are more romantic. Athrun is the son of the ZAFT commander in the Gundam Seed anime series, and Cagalli is the representative of ORB and her father is the founder of it.
8. Kaname & Yuuki (& Zero ). Vampire Knight. This is my currently favorite manga couple. Yes, they're both vampire siblings (as they were raised, not by blood). And I love it! How the story goes and how their personalities were elaborated as each chapter goes. Love the mangaka's idea about this. I'm a fan of the triangle. On the recent manga chapters run these past few days, I'm getting confused every time I read it. The sexual restrains of Kaname, as he likes to call it that way, is really getting on my nerves. Sometimes, I longed for a Zero x Yuuki in the manga. Well, who knows what Matsuri-sensei is thinking?
9. Ikuto & Amu. Shugo Chara!. A cool gothic gal paired with a emo-looking neko man, what a weird but addicting combination of pairings. Both of them has the lock and the key which tells that they were destined to each other. How really adorable! I really hoped that they continued the manga and the anime. It leaves an opening ending to the fans! And I really dislike open endings for shoujo-type animes/mangas.
10. Takumi & Misaki. Kaichou Wa Maid-Sama!. Thinking that a guy who is perfect is having a blissful life with his elite status? Never fear, this girl who has the enough courage take on any obstacles will help our blonde sexually addicted hero. Well, he's only aroused for our maid. Can there be a second season for the anime?
11. Shouta & Sawako. Kimi Ni Todoke. A very gloomy, depressed girl meets a boy that emits a ray of cheerfulness and light for her. What's cute is that, they both like/love each other but couldn't themselves to confess to one another. A very cute story. If you haven't read the manga or watched the anime, you must do that now! It also has a live-action drama but I haven't watched that one yet. Hurray for second season for anime!
12. Len & Rin (& Miku). Vocaloid. Well, it's not actually an anime. It's a voice synthesizing program with specified characters. Moving on, yes, I support these mirror images together. Crypton Future Media declared that there is no relationship between the two of them, and fans are freely to think that they're lovers, siblings, enemies, etc.
More pairings to be added soon.
My Boyfriend's A Rock Star - writing; oneshot #2
Paper Cranes - Shaman King
BFGF - Vocaloid
Honey and Spice - Vocaloid
The Bride of the Dragon God - Naruto
Material Girl - Naruto
Daily Life of the Kagamines - Vocaloid
A Promise of Remembrance - Gakuen Alice
Demon's Heart - Naruto
Chain of Threads - Naruto
Pieces of Drabbles - Naruto Collaboration
"The glass panel that seperates me from you is cold, as cold as my loneliness."
Unsafe External Link