Author has written 12 stories for MISSING, Suite Life series, Grey's Anatomy, and Facts of Life.
Hi you've reached my page... please leave a message after the beep. BEEP!
Much has changed since the last profile update and so I saw it fit to delete the novel I used to have up here basically recapping how fanfiction has helped shape my life throughout the years. Just take my word for it.
In short I starting coming here in 8th grade, started writing in 9th, and now, what do ya know, I'm 21. I've grown a lot here. I went through my adolescence here and my tastes have clearly changed. I'm involved mostly with the TV fic community and in my time here my interests have transcended from MISSING and The Suite Life in my earlier years, to Grey's Anatomy, SVU, Rizzoli & Isles, some Lost and Bones in my more recent years. I've developed my undivided devotion to femslash fics (and with it my sexual orientation), which now make up the largest bulk of what I read and I've come to embrace my love for kinky and smutty fics a long with the sweet and fluffly I started out with.
While I no longer write (as of now), I use this account to collect some of my favorite fics here of all time, kind of like a library. There are so many of you great writers out there and I can't help but excitedly indulge in your fantastic creations regularly. A lot of times they rock my world. Keep up the good work everyone!
And for those of you who have somehow stumbled upon this profile through my old writing, I leave it here for your enjoyment and to honor my roots on this wonderful site.
Some stuff about my current self:
Location: East Coast should be a sufficient answer for you
Favorite TV Shows
- Rizzoli & Isles
- Grey's Anatomy
- Private Practice
- Law & Order: Special Victims Unit
- Switched at Birth
Ships I Enjoy:
- Rizzoli & Isles: Need I say more?
- Grey's Anatomy: On the show Arizona and Callie are my life! And Mark and Lexie as a close second. On here, I have read Addek, Addex and MerDer in my earlier years, however now, my sole devotion lies in Addison/Izzie fics. Since there are so little of them now and as they no longer make sense with where the show is currently, I don't really read much of them or of Grey's any longer.
- Private: Charlotte is my idol. I love her and Cooper with all of my fictional heart. They are the sexiest couple on that show hands down. I would also love for someone to write femslash with Charlotte and Amelia. Please! And if you find any do let me know! They would be awesome together. Talk about sexual energy.
- SVU: Any femslash with Olivia Benson does the trick. She is incredibly, unbelieveably, undenyably hot!! (to say the least). Olivia/Casey, Olivia/Alex either gets me over the moon. These stories are literally the best I've ever read, the writers are usually fantastic, and it doesn't matter who is the more dominant in the relationship, because either one of them can work it. I've read everything from fluff, to long life stories, to smut and kink here and there is just so much fantastic stuff.
- Lost: Previous loyalty has been to Kate/Juliet. I've always been slightly obsessed with Juliet
- Bones: On the show I'm all for Booth and Brennan, but I am also convinced that secretly Angela and Brennan have had their share of love affairs. I mean come on, Angela is bisexual and Temperance would reason that homosexual arousal is anthropologically natural to the human experience. They totally have to have been getting it on at some point!
- Glee: I am currently impartial. I hardly read the fandom. Recently I've taken a liking to Julyberry, but the fics are rare and the opportunity is short lived.
- Switched: I'd like to see more people do Bay and Zarra. I mean seriously you have Daphne dating her older boss (and almost sleeping with him), you can have Bay experiment sexually, no? But regardless, all the ships (canon and non-canon) are pretty great. I just don't read many of them.
Credit for the avatar goes to mammothluv on live journal, if by a one in a million chance you stumble upon this than know that your hard work is highly appreciated =)
Unsafe External Link