|Lobo C. Martin|
Author has written 9 stories for Bonanza, Smallville, Harry Potter, and Rise of the Guardians.
I'm a fun-loving easy-going farm kid that likes to write stories I also like to read the stories.
Name: Not telling
Age: Over 21 Under 40
Ninety-five percent of the kids out there are concerned with being popular and fitting in. If you're part of the five percent who aren't, copy this, put it in your profile, and add your name to the list. AnimeKittyCafe, Hyperactivley Bored, Gem W, Bara-Minamino, Yavie Aelinel, Crazy Billie Joe Loving Freak, Shadow929, The Astrology Nerd, brown-eyed angelofmusic, piratesswriter/fairy to be, The Gypsy-Pirate Queen, deathxbyxdawnxgurl, weasleybabe24, ga nat nat, evil older sister, Frozenfan, EmeraldBear, Kyprioths Shadow, know-it-all-bookworm Lobo C. Martin
98 of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2 percent who hasn't, copy and paste this into your profile.
If you think that those stupid kids should just give that annoying Trix rabbit some Trix, copy this into your profile.
Weird is good, strange is bad, and odd is when you don't know which to call someone. Weird is the same as different, which is the same as unique, than weird is good. If you are weird and proud of it, copy this onto your profile!
If you are obsessed with fanfiction copy this into your profile
If you are Harry Potter obsessed, copy this into you profile and add your name: Ga Nat Nat, Evil Older Sister, Frozenfan, Emerald Bear, Kyprioths Shadow, know-it-all-bookworm Lobo C. Martin
92 percent American teens would die if Abecrombie and Fitch told them it uncool to breathe. Copy this into your profile if you would be in the 8 percent laughing their asses off at the others.
I found this neat little challenge and I thought I'd try it out. First off I did not rig any of the answers even though some of them were quite strange.
1. How does the world see you? Redneck Words – Jeff Foxworthy Strangely Fitting as I am a Redneck.
2. Will I have a happy life? All the Time – Green Day
3. What do my friends really think of me? The Rhythm of the Night – Corona
4. Do people secretly lust after me? Taking Over Me – Evanescence
5. How can I make myself happy? If I Never Knew You [From Pocahontas] – Tiffany Thornton
6. What should I do with my life? Slow Dancing With a Memory – Darryl Worley
7. What is some good advice for me? Dangerous – Akon Who? What? Maybe I need to think on this “advice” some.
8. How will I be remembered? Starts With Goodbye – Carrie Underwood
9. What is my signature dancing song? Black Is the Color – Ryan Kelly
10. What do I think my current theme song is? Boulevard of Broken Dreams – Green Day Quite fitting that the song I really do consider my theme song would come up for this one.
11. What does everyone else think my current theme song is? 100 Years – Five For Fighting
12. What song will play at my funeral? Outside Looking In – Ryan Kelly & Caroline Torti (Charley Bird) I’m not too sure I would want this played at my funeral but I do like the song.
13. What type of men/women do you like? Angels Fall Sometimes – Josh Turner Once again strangely fitting.
14. What is my day going to be like? It Takes a Village (To Raise a Nut) – Tim Wilson I sure hope not. ;)
15. What will tomorrow bring? Be Prepared [From the Lion King] – Cheech Marin
Unsafe External Link