Author has written 151 stories for Sailor Moon, Harry Potter, Veronica Mars, Sailor Moon X-overs, Labyrinth, Big Love, Dexter, and Avatar: Last Airbender.
Edited 5/26/11 - Since I've received some inquiries - some perfectly lovely and others less so - here's some information for those still interested.
1) I am not dead. Since I am not dead, none of my fics are dead. I realize it has been a year, and sometimes more than that, since I've updated some of my stories. I do apologize for that. I understand how frustrating it is to wait for new material on stories. I really do. I'm a fan of SM4200 and Shadow of His Wings, so believe me, I know how much it sucks to wait. So I'm sorry, but I do ask that you try to be patient with me. I've recently been dealing with a lot of health issues (now more or less resolved/manageable), I've just started graduate school for library science, I'm planning a trip to Europe this summer, and I'm a bridesmaid in a friend's wedding come August. And then there are all the boring but horrible emotional pitfalls that come with living a life. It doesn't leave a whole lot of time for writing fanfiction, which is super depressing, but unavoidable.
2) I am hoping I might find time for updates this summer (I can always sleep when I'm dead). Barring that, my schedule should be more regular come mid-August/September. At that point, I will be writing. However, I am annoying in my tendencies toward perfectionism and have decided to go back and do some cleaning up of my stories. Here's a 'brief' rundown.
- Forgotten Forever was recently updated, which I hope fans enjoyed! And I don't know if anyone's noticed, but I've since gone back and edited chapters 1-3. My plans are to edit all of the previous chapters and then update again with Part 13.
- I have similar plans for Hands Fall Together. Since it has been a year and a half since I updated, I hope to release Part 12 (which is already underway) first. Then I'd like to go back, edit chapters 1-11, and release Part 13 to sort of let everyone know when that's finished. I'd like to do the same with Mask of Lies.
- As for The Little Bear, Entwined, Ring around Redemption, 13 Moon Dragons, and yes, even Fumbling Towards, I do fully intend to update and indeed complete them. However, I am of a mind to complete the edits first, which I realize is frustrating, and I am sorry for that.
- Fans of Between Ruin and Salvationwill also be interested to know that I am considering doing a sequel! However, I don't want to start that until some other projects are finished. In addition, I have absolutely no idea where I'd go with the story. I have some vague ideas in that it would involve a lot of Neville being a BAMF, there would probably be a chapter, showing some of what happened in the two year skip (which I more or less did because of time constraints), and more death, angst, and carnage. But yes, I don't want to start this without having some idea of where it will end... or what will happen in the middle... and the beginning. But I just thought it might be a nice note.
- I am currently not participating in any fests, and I'll likely be leaving my challenge communities simply due to time constraints. Sad on the one hand, but on the other, it'll give me more time to focus on these projects, which is awesome.
Phew! That's a lot. But after this crazy summer, it'll be somewhat implementable. For those more interested in a more detailed account of my writing habits, updates, and even little previews, I'd suggest friending me on LJ. My main username is dark_branwen, and I have a fic journal under kihinranno. The latter has some stuff I can't post on FF.net for smutastic reasons. DB is a friends only account, but I basically friend anyone who isn't a troll or a bot.
3) I want to reiterate again that I totally understand being frustrated, pissed off, irritated, impatient, and a lot of other emotions regarding un-updated fic. Fandom is important to all of us. If it wasn't, we wouldn't be here. However, I would like to please ask that if you come to me with concerns/complaints/inquiries/etc., please be polite. I really don't think I need to elaborate on this any more. ^^;
Okay, I think that's it. Hope you all are doing fantastic and have a great fandom-filled and RL-filled summer!
Unsafe External Link