|Coco Gash Jirachi|
Poll: For "Little Bundle Of Jack": should I make them have one baby or twins? Vote Now!
Author has written 45 stories for Zatch Bell, Yu-Gi-Oh, Yu-Gi-Oh GX, Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's, Hamtaro, Death Note, Sukisho, and Glee.
For my Glee fanfic Ephemeral, a picture of Katherine, the Hell Girl:
Also for Ephemeral, a picture of the seal of the covenant:
As of December 2010, I created my own website. I created it for the purpose of reviewing anime conventions, as well as anime and manga.
Here's a link to my Gaia Online account. So if you have a Gaia account (or you can make one), then send me a friend request. Here's the link:
I have a FictionPress profile if you wanna see it... it ain't great. http://www.fictionpress.com/u/579677/Silver_Water_Dragon
Good news everyone!! I've been banned from YouTube again!! :3 Here's my new profile, though:
I am also on deviantArt. I post some fan art sometimes, so here's the link:And if you dare to, take a whirl through my favorites list and see all of the shiite I look at!! :3 Also, I have a journal on there that I update almost every day. I used to try to do entries a lot in my Gaia journal, but I sort of just stopped my Gaia journal and moved to my dA journal. So add me on there if you'd like!! :3 I've got cosplay photos, fan art, pictures of my adorable kitties... the works. :3
Burdens Of A Dragon - Links for the videos mentioned at the end of some chapters:
Hikari by Hikaru Utada:
Hikari Music Box Version:
Fallen by Bret Michaels, Original Music Video:
Fallen by Bret Michaels, Rock Of Love Music Video:
What's Up People?! by Maximum The Hormone:
Sakura Kiss by Kawabe Chieco:
Baby Mine from Dumbo:
Riu Chiu The Monkees Version:
That's My Lullaby from Lion King 2:
Heidi's Song from Hamtaro:
Lullabye (Good Night, My Angel) by Billy Joel:
Mordred's Lullaby by Heather Dale:
Athena's Song from The Little Mermaid: Ariel's Beginning:
PenName - Coco Gash Jirachi
Alias - You all can call me Gash. It's short for Leyla Gash Suki.
Age - 19
Gender - Girl (Big duh from my first name of course)
Birth Date - July 16, 1993
FAKE ASS FRIENDS: Never ask for food.
FAKE ASS FRIENDS: Call your parents Mr/Mrs.
FAKE ASS FRIENDS: Bail you out of jail and tell you what you did was wrong.
FAKE ASS FRIENDS: Never seen you cry.
FAKE ASS FRIENDS: Borrow your stuff for a few days then give it back.
FAKE ASS FRIENDS: Know a few things about you.
FAKE ASS FRIENDS: Will leave you behind if that is what the crowd is doing.
FAKE ASS FRIENDS: Will knock on your front door.
FAKE ASS FRIENDS: Will take your drink away when they think you’ve had enough.
FAKE ASS FRIENDS: Will talk shit to the person who talks shit about you.
FAKE ASS FRIENDS: Say they are too busy to listen to your problems, but when it comes to them they expect you to have all the time in the world.
FAKE ASS FRIENDS: Say sorry when you want to talk to them at odd hours of the night, or even just hang out at odd hours.
FAKE ASS FRIENDS: Are for awhile.
FAKE ASS FRIENDS: Will ignore this
You know you've been reading too much yaoi when...
1. You can't remember the last time you've read a non-yaoi story.
2. You write your own yaoi and its full of nothing but smut and lemony goodness.
3. You can't stop saying lemony goodness!
4. You see to dudes in an anime talking and you chant "Kiss! Kiss! Kiss!" over and over again.
5. This list actually makes sense to you.
If all these thing actually make sense to you, copy and post this list into your profile and add your own yaoi obsessed thing to the list.
You are: an Innocent Uke!
Cute and sweet, and most gentle of all uke, whips and chains are not for you - you just want someone to love you. You are often spotted in candy shops wearing furry kitty ears, where you are sure to be noticed by the Romantic Seme, whose protective instincts will kick in and will only want to take you home and love and protect you. And you, of course, will be more than happy to spend the rest of your life baking cookies for your seme.
Most compatible with: Romantic Seme
Take the test here:
Things To Do On An Elevator:
1. Crack open your briefcase or handbag, peer inside and ask "Got enough air in there?"
2. Stand silent and motionless in the corner facing the wall without getting off.
3. When arriving at your floor, grunt and strain to yank the doors open, then act as if you're embarrassed when they open themselves.
4. Greet everyone with a warm handshake and ask him or her to call you Admiral.
5. Meow occasionally.
6. Stare at another passenger for a while. Then announce in horror: "You're one of THEM!" - and back away slowly.
7. Say "DING!" at each floor.
8. Say "I wonder what all these do?" and push all the red buttons.
9. Make explosion noises when anyone presses a button.
10. Stare grinning at another passenger for a while, then announce: "I have new socks on."
11. When the elevator is silent, look around and ask: "Is that your beeper?"
12. Try to make personal calls on the emergency phone.
13. Draw a little square on the floor with chalk and announce to the other passengers: "This is my personal space."
14. When there's only one other person in the elevator, tap them on the shoulder, then pretend it wasn't you.
15. As you are coming to the end of the journey, get emotional and have a group hug. Tell them that you will never forget them.
16. Ask if you can push the button for other people but push the wrong ones.
17. Hold the doors open and say you're waiting for your friend. After a while, let the doors close and say "Hi Greg. How's your day been?"
18. Drop a pen and wait until someone reaches to help pick it up, then scream: "That's mine!"
19. Bring a camera and take pictures of everyone in the lift.
20. Pretend you're a flight attendant and review emergency procedures and exits with the passengers.
21. Swat at flies that don't exist.
22. Call out "Group hug!" then enforce it.
23. Make car race noises when someone gets on or off.
24. Congratulate all for being in the same lift with you.
25. Grimace painfully while smacking your forehead and muttering: "Shut up, all of you just shut UP!"
26. Walk on with a cooler that says "human head" on the side.
27. While the doors are opening, hurriedly whisper, "Hide it... quick!" then whistle innocently.
28. Let your cell phone ring - don't answer it.
29. Walk into the lift and say "This reminds me of being buried alive. Ah, those were the days..."
30. Take shoes off before entering. Then look shocked and disgusted when the others don't.
31. Ask people which floor they want, say in "Who want to be a millionaire" style is that your final answer.
32. Also in your bellboy act, ask what floor they want. Whatever they say, give them a glare and say "You should be ashamed of yourself!" and leave the lift tutting.
33. Ask, "Did you feel that?"
34. Tell people that you can see their aura.
35. When the doors close, announce to the others, "It's okay. Don't panic, they open up again."
36. Announce in a demonic voice: "I must find a more suitable host body."
37. Dress up in a long, black cloak with a hood, stare and in a deep voice announce "It is time..."
I wish you were here...
World Peace Dudes And Dudettes,
Coco Gash Jirachi
Unsafe External Link