Poll: How many seasons do you think MLP FiM will run for? *Note: Not how many do you want it to run for* Vote Now!
Author has written 8 stories for My Little Pony, and Phantom of the Opera.
HI!!!! I'm KrushNazag. I don't do anything unless it seems fun so people see me as hyper. I see them as boring. I like talking to people on here when they do anything that could be responded to so watch out /)*3*(\ Any site you're on, I may be there... if you care about it, just look up either Krushnazag, Krush-Nazag or Krush Nazag... deal with it it's my current default username.
I enjoy anime, pretty much any of it that I've seen I like, same with manga. I especially like Death Note, MAR Heaven, Tsubasa, FMA, Girls BRAVO, High School of the Dead and Spice and Wolf.
I read a lot, usually anything I can get my hands on. Basically, if it has words, I'll read it and get some level of entertainment from it.
As for music, I'll listen to anything, though I will not actively seek out rap or hip-hop. I guess most of all I prefer heavy metal, rock, classical and polka. Dubstep is best pony
Favorite shows: anything funny and MLP FIM
I play lots of video games my favorites being Grafitti Kingdom, The Elderscrolls III IV and V, Fallout 3, Fallout New Vegas, Fable II and III, Alone in the Dark, Terraria and Minecraft...oh and any Sims game and Harvest Moon
Evil beware, we have waffles -Raven (Teen Titans)
RADA! Rada rada rada, raaaadaaaaaaa, rada rada rada rada, rada-rada-rada-rada! -Schnitzel (Chowder)
It's not for us to decide who is right and who is wrong, but rather to just make the best of what we have when we have it and not worry about what our neighbor may be doing. What goes around comes around so just do right by yourself and eventually others will either see your veiw, or you shouldnt be dealing ith them in the first place -Me
Eighty-five percent of statistcs are made up on the spot -(cant remember)
To Maintain A Healthy Level Of Insanity
1. At Lunch Time, Sit In Your Parked Car With Sunglasses on and point a Hair Dryer At Passing Cars. See If They Slow Down.
2. Page Yourself Over The Intercom. Don't Disguise Your Voice.
3. Every Time Someone Asks You To Do Something, ask If They Want Fries with that.
4. When caught sleeping at school/work/wherever you are not supposed to be sleeping, and you are woken up, shout, "AMEN!"
5. Put Decaf In The Coffee Maker For 3 Weeks. Once Everyone has Gotten Over Their Caffeine Addictions, Switch to Espresso.
6. In the Memo Field Of All Your Checks, Write For Marijuana
7. Finish All Your sentences with 'In Accordance With The Prophecy', in accordance with the prophecy.
9. Skip down the hall Rather Than Walk and see how many looks you get.
10. Order a Diet Water whenever you go out to eat, with a serious face.
11.Specify That Your Drive-through Order Is 'To Go'.
12. Sing Along At The Opera.
14. Put Mosquito Netting Around Your Work Area and Play tropical Sounds All Day.
15. Five Days In Advance, Tell Your Friends You Can't Attend Their Party Because You have a headache.
17. When The Money Comes Out The ATM, Scream 'I Won! I Won!'
18. When Leaving the Zoo, Start Running towards the Parking lot, Yelling 'Run For Your Lives! They're Loose!'
19. Tell Your Children Over Dinner,'Due To The Economy, We Are Going To Have To Let One Of You Go.'
20. And The Final Way To Keep A Healthy Level Of Insanity...
Copy and Paste this To Make People who read bios Smile
You know you live in 2008 if:
1.) You accidentally enter your password on a microwave.
2.) You haven't played solitaire with real cards for years
3.) The reason for not staying in touch with your friends is they don't have MSN or Myspace
4.) You'd rather look all over the house for the remote instead of just pushing the buttons on the TV
6.) Your boss doesn't even have the ability to do your job.
7.) As you read this list you keep nodding and smiling.
8.) As you read this list you think about sending it to all your friends.
9.) You were too busy to notice number 5.
10.) You scrolled back up to see if there was a number 5.
11.) Now you are laughing at yourself stupidly.
12.) Now you are thinking, "I have to put this on my profile!"
13.) Put this in your profile if you fell for that, and you know you did.
Stories I'm writing:
Send me a message or comment or something if you see one you like. I'll see about getting it sooner. None of these are in any specific order
If you see an idea that you like and wanna write yourself, go crazy. Just let me know so I know to watch for it. Some of these ideas are my babies, but the others I couldn't care less about who writes em.
-planned (not necessarily in this order):
Hush Now, Quiet Now (Fluttershy grimdark)
Memories (an aged Pinkie Pie looking back on the memories of her friends. [or somepony else. Anypony form the mane six could be looking back really, just depends on how the story goes.])
-Power Surge (sort of a "Fullmetal Alchemist" if it took place in Equestria)
-Revenge (Trixie [secretly controlled by Discord] basically leads a zombie army)
-Outside Lookin In (see what everypony else knows about Pinkie's crimes before the descent into maddness begins anew)
-Pinkie Pie Time (see as the pink party pony perpetrates a peerless party perfect for ponies.)
- The Descent (Twilight's spiral into depression and her slow return)
-Pinkie's Web (Pinkie gets a new pet. Let's watch the fun [definitely a comedy])
- [no title] Derpy is the supreme ruler of the universe, everything happens and has happened, because she wants it to be so
- Trusting Souls (reports of recent murders cross the land as bloody axes are found buried in the victims. A new pony comes to Ponyville eliciting suspicionand hate from everypony. Everypony except Fluttershy. But should she be so willing to vouch for this stranger?)
- September (fanfic for the Livingtombstone's song September)
want to do (though probably will not)
-Not Again (Charlie the Unicorn ends up in Ponyville. I think it sounds awesome)
- [no title] Twilight is a ninja
- A Night on the Town (Rarity babysits for the cakes)
- Gone (the CMC have vanished without a trace)
Unsafe External Link