Author has written 16 stories for Twilight, Harry Potter, Ranma, Glee, Book X-overs, and Vampire Academy.
Yeah, so I might be sticking to this one crossover for the foreseeable future. I might also hit a little spark at some point and continue writing the other mostly-dead!fics. I also might start drawing again.
Deviantart: @gelertyfun4every1 (I was 12!)
Bella's Dress (imagine in dark blue): http://a660.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/36/l_cce91c0b91d9af3483a275f1e97e1ff3.jpg
Bella's Dress 2 (imagine in dark blue... again): http://montebubbles.net/New_Folder/tn_12142970_008-S2C-01345.jpg
Looking for the author who wrote Heart Of Light. It was a HP/Twilight Crossover, and I have the author down as Maiden's Kiss, yet I can't find them anywhere. I remember there was a prophecy (different than canon, and something to do with magical creatures) and that it involved the Dursley's abandoning Harry near a hospital in the US, and a twin sister hailed as GWL. If someone knows who this was, let me know. :P
1. Real name: Tianna
2. Nobody name: (take all the letters of your first name, mix them around and put an "x" where you think it should go): Tinaxan
3. Detective name: (fav colour and fav animal): Midnight Fox
4. Soap Opera name: (your middle name and the street you live on): Monique League
5. Alternate Soap Opera name: (name of fav actor/actress, fave country): Misha Canada
6. Star Wars name: (first three letters of your last name, first two letters of your first): Anati
7. Alternate Star Wars name: (the first two letters of your last name, first four letters of your first): Antian
8. Witness Protection name: (middle names of your parents): Ann Thomas
9. Goth Name: (black name of one of your pets): Black Caramel
10. Your Rock Star name: (first pet & current car): Kitty Kitty Intrepid
11. Your Rock Star Tour name: ("the" your fav hobby/craft, fav weather element "tour"): The Writing Wind Tour
12. Your Gangster name: (fav ice cream flavour, favourite cookie): Neopolitan Peanut Butter Chip
13. Your Fly Guy/Girl name: (first initial of first name, first three letters of your last name): Tana
14. Superhero name: ("the" 2nd favourite colour, favourite drink): The Green Mountain Dew
15. Stripper name: (the name of your favourite perfume/cologne/scent, favourite candy): Sour Apple Lolli
16. TV Weather Anchor name: (your 5th grade teacher's last name, a major city that starts with the same letter): Gray Georgetown
17. Spy name: (your favourite season/holiday, flower): Autumn Violet
18. Cartoon name: (favourite fruit, design of clothing you're wearing right now "ie" or "y"): Grape Groupie
19. Maniac name: (favourite character adjective that describes you best 2 or 3 last letters of your country/state): Dothypercal
20. Anime name: (first 3 letters of favourite sound last letter of 2nd favourite sound "ie" or "y" or "ia"): Nyabania
Where Would YOU Be Sorted?
Said Ravenclaw, "We'll teach those whose intelligence is surest." Ravenclaw students tend to be clever, witty, intelligent, and knowledgeable. Notable residents include Padma Patil (object of Ron's affections), and Luna Lovegood (daughter of The Quibbler magazine's editor). Take the Quiz!