xdreamlessxvoyeurx 's Beta Reader Profile
action: Send PM . Follow . Favorite
profile: p User Profile
since: 09-23-08, id: 1700324
Author has written 2 stories | Harry Potter, and Percy Jackson and the Olympians.
β : xdreamlessxvoyeurx is a registered beta reader and is currently accepting beta reading requests.
Beta Description
Beta Bio: general description as a beta reader
My name is Cat. I'm currently a high school student, Honors, even if that sounds like I'm bragging. (I'm trying not to!) I edit a lot of my friends stories on here, and plenty on my other fan fiction account, so I have experience. My dream is to become a journalist one day.
My Strengths: beta, writing, or reading strengths
I always have time. I'm at my computer a good 75% of my day, the other 25% spilt between school, homework and human functions (like breathing and eating). If you send a message to me, expect it back in a few hours. A story may take a little longer, but I will most defiantly get it back to you fully edited within 1-2 days. I'm very good with grammar and spelling. I've won a few contests for poetry and short stories, I'm prepared to handle anything you can throw at me.
Plotting: I'm very good with plots, but my problem is writing all my ideas onto paper. I'm much better at sharing ideas than executing them- that's way I decided to put my talents to good use and offer advice to other people.
My Weaknesses: beta, writing, or reading weaknesses
I take flames well, but if you're just trying to hurt someone else's feelings by flaming them, I WILL go off. I have an extremely short temper to people who mock others.
Preferred: types of stories I prefer over others
I love slash, female or male, it doesn't matter. Heterosexual relationships actually creep me out a little, but I love them just the same. I like one-shots and stories. Romance is a big plus as well, and angst.

Also, dedicated authors are loved. I can't stand people who just drop there stories into oblivion. Especially good stories with promising plots.

Would Rather Not: I do not beta for these stories
Nothing really. As long as it's not completely goofy and meaningless, I can stand it.
Beta Preferences
Language: English & Korean
Content Rating: Fiction K » M
Categories: categories in black are ones this beta has authored for
Anime +Anima
Anime 07-Ghost
Anime After School Nightmare
Book Alex Rider
Book Artemis Fowl
Book Beastly
Anime Boogiepop Phantom
Anime Fairy Tail
Anime Haibane Renmei
Book Harry Potter
Book Host
Book Inheritance Cycle
Book Maximum Ride
Book Percy Jackson and the Olympians
Anime Samurai Champloo
Anime Speed Grapher
Book Twilight
Anime Zombie-Loan
Genres: genres in black are ones this beta has authored for
General
Romance
Humor
Drama
Poetry
Adventure
Mystery
Horror
Parody
Angst
Supernatural
Suspense
Sci-Fi
Fantasy
Spiritual
Tragedy
Western
Crime
Family
Hurt/Comfort
Friendship