Author has written 2 stories | Twilight.
β : 2 is a registered beta reader and is currently accepting beta reading requests.
|Beta Bio: general description as a beta reader
I am not here to nit pick at your spelling. Sorry, I know that that's basically what these beta things are supposed to be for but, oh well. I'm mainly here to give you stylistic advice, an extremely honest critique, and tell you generally how your writing sounds to a reader. I hate it when people skimp on description and details, so my goal is to help people with them.
|My Strengths: beta, writing, or reading strengths
I have wide vocabulary and a relatively average knowledge of grammar. I consider myself pretty good at descriptive writing when I'm focused on it, but sometimes, as you will see in my own stories, I get impatient and sketchy on details once in a while. Like I said earlier,I give stylistic advice and my blunt honesty. I only work as a second eye on spelling and grammar.
|My Weaknesses: beta, writing, or reading weaknesses
I'll be honest here: I can't correct spelling for my life. I literally almost failed every single spelling test given to me for a three year period at one point because 1, I never studied for them, and 2, I'm just plain am awful at spelling. My friends all think it's weird because I read 24/7 so shouldn't the way words are put together eventually rub off on me? Apparently not because when I put a spell check over this bio it showed 26 spelling errors. Also, I only speak American English, sorry.
|Preferred: types of stories I prefer over others
- I love Jacob/Bella stories!
- Fluffieness does not disturb me as long as it is not explicit and there is a least a little substance to the plot line.
- Violet/Quiggly stories are cool.
- Sweet romance
- Edward and Jacob angst is cool as long as it's not repetitive.
- Fang and Max's pov's are interesting.
- New Moon cliches rock!
|Would Rather Not: I do not beta for these stories
- Nothing really explicit or M rated please!
- Edward/Max fics don't appeal to me, I feel it's a terrible combination.
- alternate universe fics really get on my nerves, unless they are really creative. Example of uncreative:Edward is a player at a preppy university and Bella is the mysterious new girl. Example of creative: Violet, Klause, and Sunny are blasted into the distant future shortly after the fire and must lean to fend for themselves in the desolate radiation ridden disaster the earth has become as they fight off the advanced brain eating extraterrestrials.
- I hate all human twilight stories unless, again, they are very creative.
|Content Rating: Fiction K » T
|Categories: categories in black are ones this beta has authored for
|Book Margaret Peterson Haddix|
Book Maximum Ride
|Book Series Of Unfortunate Events|
|Genres: genres in black are ones this beta has authored for