| Miss Bonnie Madness 's Beta Reader Profile
Author has written 4 stories | Avengers, and Star Trek: 2009.
β : Miss Bonnie Madness is a registered beta reader and is currently accepting beta reading requests.
|Beta Bio: general description as a beta reader
As a beta I tend to work for both details, and the story as a whole. I like to cover the basics that some might overlook (like grammar, tenses, etc.). As the author, you own your story and what belongs in it, but I like to make suggestions or point out ideas to a plot. One of the larger problems on FanFiction (in my eyes, anyway) is that (Original) characters tend to be underdeveloped, or canon characters aren't quite portrayed as they are meant to be, and in the nicest way I will let you know. One thing I don't like (it depends if I'll take it on or not) is a one-shot. I believe stories need to be more in-depth than just a few thousand words. I think communication is a key part in a good story. If you want me to beta for you expect many PM's, or IM's from me. With that, do scroll down and read more. :)
|My Strengths: beta, writing, or reading strengths
- I'm a fast worker, I like things done, and done five minutes ago.
- I am a punctuation NAZI. The one thing I will be sure to catch is incorrect punctuation.
- I'm familiar with many types of literature and writing styles.
- One of the first things I'll notice is how closely the canon characters act in relation to the book/movie/manga.
- I meet deadlines, and if I don't I'll tell you why in advance.- If I'm unsure of something I'll be sure to let you know, I won't let my mistakes become yours.
|My Weaknesses: beta, writing, or reading weaknesses
-I tend to speed read, so I may miss something. (Usually, I read over the story three or four times before I give it back, but it has been known to happen.)
- I like to curse… A lot… So if you don’t like swearing, you best steer clear of me.
- If I give you your chapter back in the wee hours of the morning, you may want to read over it one more time too. I seem to miss more things when I'm up late.
- I have a rather limited topic choice. I don't watch/read a large variety because I tend to be busy. With that said, what I do watch/read I am an avid fan of.
- I can NOT take on an extremely large story all at once. I need to go through things chapter by chapter.
- I haven't beta-ed much, so I'm still quite new to it.
|Preferred: types of stories I prefer over others
|Would Rather Not: I do not beta for these stories
|Content Rating: Fiction K » T
|Categories: categories in black are ones this beta has authored for
|Anime Black Cat|
Tv Criminal Minds
|Book Harry Potter|
Anime Hikaru no Go
Anime Ouran High School Host Club
|Movie Star Trek: 2009|
|Genres: genres in black are ones this beta has authored for