| Echo Hunter 's Beta Reader Profile
Author has written 9 stories | Dragon Ball Z/Sailor Moon, Sailor Moon, Inuyasha, and New Species series.
β : Echo Hunter is a registered beta reader and is currently accepting beta reading requests.
|Beta Bio: general description as a beta reader
I am more than happy to BR for stories of any length. The category I would be the most comfortable in is anime, but words are words and I am willing to work with anyone on anything. I have no reservations as to what kind of story I BR.
MY PET PEEVES:
Simple spelling and homophonic errors. Learn what homophones are and we'll get along just fine.
My requests are:
- spell/grammar check your work before sending (the red and green underlines are our friends)
- learn what homophones are and make sure you use the right words at the right times. If you need help, I will do my best but only up to 2 chapters.
- read your work out loud at least once so you can hear what it sounds like to other people (we frequently talk to ourselves and leave words out)
- when you do receive an edited copy of your work, please go over them again and see if the editing works for you. And fix it.
- I will edit a chapter twice if you wish
- keep a copy of your work during the time we work together as a back up.
- Not be sad if you try me out and decide I am not what you want.
- re-check spelling and grammar.
- NOT edit stories that have a lot of spelling errors
- suggest writing helps
- make colored comments on your document(s) where I think editing would be beneficial to the writing
- try to keep your writing in YOUR style
- be in constant contact with you through email
- throw ideas around with you if you are stuck on the plot (if you want)
|My Strengths: beta, writing, or reading strengths
- weeding out unnecessary information (only works if I get the whole story at one time)
- spelling and grammar for the most part
|My Weaknesses: beta, writing, or reading weaknesses
History...if you need someone to check the historical accuracy, I am not that person.
|Preferred: types of stories I prefer over others
I would prefer to read ANIME and CARTOONS. I'm not really a fan of reality or anything that reminds me of it, hence my love for writing :)
|Would Rather Not: I do not beta for these stories
I wish to not be involved in teen genre writing. High school drama, teenagers that talk like valley girl cheerleaders or junior high.
|Content Rating: Fiction K » M
|Categories: categories in black are ones this beta has authored for
|Cartoon Avatar: Last Airbender|
Anime Dragon Ball Z
|Misc Dragon Ball Z/Sailor Moon|
|Cartoon Ninja Turtles|
|Genres: genres in black are ones this beta has authored for