eaglenation 's Beta Reader Profile
action: Send PM . Follow . Favorite
profile: p User Profile
since: 01-15-13, id: 4485051
Author has written 11 stories | Harry Potter, Warriors, Metal Fight Beyblade/メタルファイト ベイブレード, Thor, and Hobbit.
β : eaglenation is a registered beta reader and is currently accepting beta reading requests.
Beta Description
Beta Bio: general description as a beta reader
Well then...Since I'm new to this...

Well, I consider myself a word person. What I mean by that is that I seek to aquire new words, phrases, and expressions to use in my stories. In this, I can also help others if they need a good word suggestion :) Besides, I like helping new and improving authors with potential, because everyone has some, no matter how small. An author's potential is like a plant; to grow, in needs to be fed, in this case with words.

My Strengths: beta, writing, or reading strengths
My mind is filled with words. That which is not is an idea waiting to grow into a grand inspiration.

That made me sound...I don't even know. But yeah, I love writing, and I want to make it about 70% of my life. ( the other 30% is school and fangirling xD)br /br /br /br /br /

I see the world in words and stories. Everything around me can become and inspiration. It's what I do and love. It keeps me sane; I'm always on the edge of insanity. I'm always seeking tips and ideas to make myself better, and I can accept any critism and turn it around to make me better as a whole.

My Weaknesses: beta, writing, or reading weaknesses
My greatest weakness is underdetailing. Sometimes, I get so excited for some part that I skip over important explanations to get to the action. Another is lazyness; this also contributes to underdetailing, and so you might find yourself confused and wondering what just happened. I'm trying to fix that, I swear, but my love of action and explosions gets the best of me.
Preferred: types of stories I prefer over others
Fantasy, above anything. Creative and magical stories, mostly written in old and medieval language. Mostly, BEYBLADE STORIES. Come to me with anything Beyblade FanFiction, but beware, I can be extremely critical and will point out anything I find stupid or useless.
Would Rather Not: I do not beta for these stories
Hmmm...probably stupid stories with drunk people and people threatening to shove pineapples up anothers butt...this HAS happened and happens TOO OFTEN in beyblade FanFics...don't guys, okay? There's a border between funny and stupid you shouldn't cross.
Beta Preferences
Language: English
Content Rating: Fiction K » M
Categories: categories in black are ones this beta has authored for
Movie Avengers
Book Harry Potter
Book Inheritance Cycle
Anime Metal Fight Beyblade/メタルファイト ベイブレード
Tv Sherlock
Movie Thor
Book Warriors
Genres: genres in black are ones this beta has authored for
General
Romance
Humor
Drama
Poetry
Adventure
Mystery
Angst
Supernatural
Suspense
Sci-Fi
Fantasy
Family
Hurt/Comfort
Friendship