Hello everyone! Like what my main profile says, I write stories for Pokémon and Trolls that are K-T. My style of betareading is utilizing my strengths, like grammar, to help other aspiring writers on this site make really great stories.
Here's what you need to know about my general betareading style:
1) First and foremost, the best way for me to establish a good connection with you and accept (or not accept, but that won't happen much) your requests are to PM me. Please DO NOT put your request as a review on one of my stories. After that, make sure you send your story documents through DocX. Of course, I will notify you when I'm done betareading your story, point out things that have to be changed and tell you when the document has expired through Private Messaging.
2) Unfortunately, I cannot finish betareading fanfics on the same day you asked me to betaread your fanfic unless it's either my summer break or my Christmas break (April-July, October, late December-January) because I'm a student and I have lots of work to do.
3) I will try my best to betaread anything you give me, even if it falls outside my preferences. Also, even though I personally don't write M rated stories, I am capable of betareading them.
4) Naturally, since I am a betareader, I will criticize your stories. However, please be aware that this is all so that I can help you improve your writing and make your stories great. Also, if you need help with anything, even things that are unrelated to writing, you can approach me any time!
5) Lastly, when you want me to betaread crossovers, make sure that the way you made the two series cross over is possible/believable, and when you want me to betaread stories with OCs, no Mary Sues/Gary Stus. If your OC is way too powerful, then I can't properly improve your story.
That's all for my general betareading bio. Now, let's move on to the next parts.