I'm a 19 year old -guy- from Singapore; frequent reader; occasional critic. I try my best to help authors whom clearly show potential through their writing and/or are sincere about their task but are not confident about their abilities.
I will, in many cases, help you to the best of my ability when:
- Your piece is relatively original: I believe fan-fiction needs its bit of creativity as well, and not simply rewriting what you have read/watched.
- You write strongly about what you believe in/care for: Sincerity shows vividly in writing. One who is true to their story will write it with the utmost care, and I respect that greatly.
- You don't write with the intent of 'pairing' characters: I hate pairings; I hate stories meant to revolve around them; I hate it when I know who is going to end up together in the end.
- You truly intend to improve in your language skills: My proficiency in the English Language (I am Chinese) is something I achieved on my own, and I empathize with anyone who would like to improve as well. (There is a catch to this, though. Read on.)
- You are willing to change based on my advice: Some people are too proud/confident of their own ability that they choose not to change a thing even when I explain why they should. Such people have no need for my banter.
Hope to work with you guys ;)