Home Community TV Shows Sonny with a Chance 2010 Channy Award Winners
2010 Channy Award Winners
Follow .
Focus: TV Shows Sonny with a Chance, Since: 03-02-11
Founder: AriSkyWriter - Stories: 17 - Followers: 0 - Staff: 1 - id: 90174
A complete list of the winners of the 2010 Channys.

Broken by DancingRaindrops reviews
One-shot song fic set in the future. Not exactly my usual kind of work...but I hope you read and enjoy it anyway. For Everafterjunkie and DemiandSelenafan. Winner of the 2010 Best Sad Channy. "I'm falling apart, I'm barely breathing, with a broken heart that's still beating."
Sonny with a Chance - Rated: K+ - English - Family/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,638 - Reviews: 57 - Favs: 39 - Follows: 6 - Published: 6/23/2010 - Sonny M., Chad D. C. - Complete
Subject to Change by perfectpro reviews
Shane Gray had the best friend in the world, a miss Sonny Munroe. That is, until he messed it all up.
Crossover - Camp Rock & Sonny with a Chance - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 14,531 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 21 - Follows: 5 - Published: 2/18/2010 - Shane G., Sonny M. - Complete
Entwined & Laced by rEd RoSe-StArFiRe-RoSeFiRe reviews
After noticing something amiss with Sonny, Chad decides to move their relationship to the next step. Sonny rejects his proposal of moving in together and breaks up with him. Heartbroken, Chad must find out where he went wrong and win back his Short stack.
Sonny with a Chance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 14 - Words: 31,280 - Reviews: 332 - Favs: 68 - Follows: 56 - Updated: 7/12/2011 - Published: 8/10/2010 - Chad D. C., Sonny M. - Complete
Last Kiss by Everafterjunkie reviews
I still remember the look on your face. Lit through the darkness at 1:58. The words that you whispered. For just us to know. You told me you loved me. So why did you go...? For my lovely Danci. Oneshot.
Sonny with a Chance - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,548 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 19 - Follows: 3 - Published: 11/13/2010 - Chad D. C., Sonny M. - Complete
Vocabulary Lessons by DancingRaindrops reviews
Sonny's having a little trouble with her vocabulary homework. Perhaps a certain someone can help her out. Now a completed multi-chapter! Winner of the 2010 Best Multi-Chapter Channy and Best Fluffy Channy.
Sonny with a Chance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 12 - Words: 30,165 - Reviews: 508 - Favs: 249 - Follows: 121 - Updated: 5/10/2010 - Published: 2/25/2010 - Sonny M., Chad D. C. - Complete
Stand Up For Me by AbbielovesChanny reviews
Someone comes to Condor Studios that...everyone else doesn't exactly like. Can you blame them? She's a jerk! Channy, Tawnico. A cute and inspiring one-shot. Atleast, I hope it inspires you. Anti-bullying themed. One-shot.
Sonny with a Chance - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,466 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 24 - Follows: 1 - Published: 11/23/2010 - Sonny M., Chad D. C. - Complete
Nico vs Muffin by AbbielovesChanny reviews
"Will you go out with me?" I was about to scream yes, but then I looked back at the muffin. Then at Nico. Muffin. Nico. Muffin. Muffin vs. Nico? Tawnico. Set in SWAK when Tawni's flirting with her muffin.
Sonny with a Chance - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 580 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 1 - Published: 11/28/2010 - Tawni H., Nico H. - Complete
Make It Shine by passionately happy reviews
In a new sketch idea inspired by a fan letter, the So Random! cast has to prepare a solo in a American Idol themed sketch. After the sketch is announced, Zora starts acting weird. Can the cast find out what's wrong with Zora? Or will they crash and burn?
Sonny with a Chance - Rated: T - English - Family/Friendship - Chapters: 14 - Words: 12,051 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 1/16/2011 - Published: 4/27/2010 - Zora L. - Complete
Pictures Of You by TeddyLuver reviews
Five years. That's how long Sonny has been gone from Hollywood. Now she returns, much to the surprise of many people... including one person Sonny had hoped to never see again. Oneshot songfic to "Pictures of You" by The Last Goodnight.
Sonny with a Chance - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,687 - Reviews: 39 - Favs: 29 - Follows: 17 - Published: 5/10/2010 - Chad D. C., Sonny M. - Complete
Five Million Butterflies by Everafterjunkie reviews
Chad Dylan Cooper was never one to get nervous, but there's something about this girl that gives him the butterflies, butterflies that make him puke on her, butterflies that get worse as they grow closer.Five million butterflies. Channy one-shot for Heidi
Sonny with a Chance - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,324 - Reviews: 66 - Favs: 86 - Follows: 14 - Published: 7/7/2010 - Chad D. C., Sonny M. - Complete
Firework by passionately happy reviews
"What do you regret doing in 2010?" Such a simple question, yet so complicated to ponder on. A collection of drabbles. HAPPY NEW YEAR! 2011! :D
Sonny with a Chance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,855 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 2 - Published: 12/31/2010 - Complete
10 Foolproof Ways To Get the Girl of Your Dreams by TeddyLuver reviews
1. Compliment her. "Hey, Sonny, I like your... elbows." "Um... thank you?" 4. Ask her opinion on things. "Do you like apples?" "Yes?" "Do you like bananas?" "Sure..." A cute-fluffy one shot about the sweet, shy, insecure side of Chad Dylan Cooper.
Sonny with a Chance - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,580 - Reviews: 65 - Favs: 99 - Follows: 9 - Published: 3/14/2010 - Chad D. C., Sonny M. - Complete
Whisk Me Away by AbbielovesChanny reviews
AU. They were both teenagers with the same problems. And they had the same solution: Run away. They never expected meeting eachother. When they do, their lives turn into rollercoasters. Channy multi-chapter. "2010 Channy" double award winner.
Sonny with a Chance - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 75 - Words: 87,607 - Reviews: 1441 - Favs: 112 - Follows: 98 - Updated: 7/18/2011 - Published: 12/31/2010 - Sonny M., Chad D. C.
Love by DancingRaindrops reviews
-"Wow," breathes Chad softly, unable to entirely contain his appreciation of the breathtaking sight before him.- For Anna's contest. Dedicated to the amazing Carma.
Sonny with a Chance - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,997 - Reviews: 28 - Favs: 37 - Follows: 3 - Published: 8/31/2010 - Chad D. C., Sonny M. - Complete
Candy Canes by Everafterjunkie reviews
Me: I hate Christmas. I wish it didn't exist. She: Loves Christmas and wants to change my mind. Ten letters, ten candy canes, ten Christmases, ten ways Sonny Munroe improved my Christmas every time. One-shot. Part of Secret Santa: For Allisa!
Sonny with a Chance - Rated: K - English - Romance/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 9,004 - Reviews: 24 - Favs: 38 - Follows: 2 - Published: 12/26/2010 - Chad D. C., Sonny M. - Complete
7 Things by camera enthusiast reviews
Song fic ; Channy! Cyrus song Seven Things
Sonny with a Chance - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 3,902 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 7/20/2010 - Published: 7/14/2010 - Chad D. C., Sonny M.