Home Community Anime/Manga Durarara!!/デュラララ!! 24 Hours War Combination
24 Hours War Combination
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga Durarara!!/デュラララ!!, Since: 02-12-06
Founder: Dontwanttotellyou - Stories: 101 - Followers: 12 - id: 28485
A list of well written fics dedicated to Shizaya~

Fragility by Twilight Zephyr reviews
The road to recovery is a long and often a treacherous one. For Shizuo, it's dealing with the fact that the one he thought he hated is the one most important to him. For Izaya, it meant building a new life out of the ashes. Shizaya ; kink meme fill
Durarara!!/デュラララ!! - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 11 - Words: 48,282 - Reviews: 117 - Favs: 315 - Follows: 117 - Updated: 10/26/2011 - Published: 4/1/2011 - Shizuo H., Izaya O. - Complete
Destruction by Chikku-Chikku reviews
"Hey, flea. Izaya." The once living ex-bartender, ex-bodyguard, and ex-human named Shizuo takes a drag on his cigarette, exhaling a puff of smoke. "Invent something beautiful. Something lovely. Something that will completely destroy you."
Durarara!!/デュラララ!! - Rated: T - English - Angst/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,291 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 58 - Follows: 4 - Published: 3/20/2011 - Izaya O., Shizuo H. - Complete
Soap Bubbles by Twilight Zephyr reviews
The cold can make anyone feel a little bit sentimental... Shizaya ; kink meme fill
Durarara!!/デュラララ!! - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,610 - Reviews: 34 - Favs: 176 - Follows: 20 - Published: 3/20/2011 - Shizuo H., Izaya O. - Complete
Mind Games by BlackCatRunning reviews
The relationship has always been the same. I hate you, you hate me. But when someone changes the way the game is played, when someone redefines the rules, things get pretty screwy. WARNING: Yaoi pairing! SHIZAYA!-Read and review, please :D
Durarara!!/デュラララ!! - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 7 - Words: 14,382 - Reviews: 62 - Favs: 160 - Follows: 41 - Updated: 4/6/2011 - Published: 3/3/2011 - Izaya O., Shizuo H. - Complete
Forget Me Not by TwWereWolf reviews
He finally did it, he finally killed him, but why can't he forget? Why can't he forget the look of betrayal or the tears that leaked from his eyes?
Durarara!!/デュラララ!! - Rated: T - English - Angst/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 808 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 38 - Follows: 6 - Published: 2/27/2011 - Izaya O., Shizuo H. - Complete
Hour Glass by TwWereWolf reviews
Yes, that's what it was like. Izaya was always on top of things, pouring sand onto Shizuo's head. The blond just needed to use that monstrous strength of his to tip everything over.To make it shatter, and time stops. Drabble.
Durarara!!/デュラララ!! - Rated: T - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 278 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 8 - Published: 2/26/2011 - Izaya O., Shizuo H. - Complete
Asphyxia by TwWereWolf reviews
He was on the other side of reinforced glass, encased in water. He was drowning, yet he just stared and smiled as air bubbles rose to the surface. Character death. Drabble. Light Shizaya/Izuo.
Durarara!!/デュラララ!! - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 355 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 35 - Follows: 8 - Published: 2/22/2011 - Izaya O., Shizuo H. - Complete
Fading by Chikku-Chikku reviews
"I really wish you could save me..." Izaya fades away to make room for another life. But Shizuo refuses to let the memories of the man he once loathed disappear. /Chapters inspired by songs
Durarara!!/デュラララ!! - Rated: T - English - Drama - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,728 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 26 - Published: 2/22/2011 - Izaya O., Shizuo H.
Only Human by TwWereWolf reviews
I said I loved humans, I've said it time and time again, but lately I've come to the conclusion that this fact was invalid. I realised that I don't really love humans, but in fact, I hate them. Izaya-Centric.
Durarara!!/デュラララ!! - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 640 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 1 - Published: 2/11/2011 - Izaya O., Shizuo H. - Complete
Sharing Frostbite by TwWereWolf reviews
"Flea, you have a pair of gloves and a scarf, how are we going to share?" "Oh, it's ok, Shizu-Chan. I have my ways !" Shizuo had a very bad feeling about this. Shizaya. Drabble.
Durarara!!/デュラララ!! - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 318 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 42 - Follows: 4 - Published: 2/9/2011 - Izaya O., Shizuo H. - Complete
Alone by TwWereWolf reviews
Dance across the ocean, none of us will know. None of us will know.
Durarara!!/デュラララ!! - Rated: T - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,001 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 19 - Follows: 3 - Published: 2/21/2011 - Izaya O., Shizuo H. - Complete
Let's escape the noise by grimCapitalist reviews
Shizuo is having a bad day and the person he least wants to see ends up being his only way of escaping the much too loud city. Shizaya. Fluff.
Durarara!!/デュラララ!! - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,118 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 94 - Follows: 6 - Published: 2/21/2011 - Shizuo H., Izaya O. - Complete
Falling in Between Love and Hate by TwWereWolf reviews
They were falling, aiming for the ground in inedible despair. No parachute nor glider, merely letting gravity take it's course. Shizaya/Izauo. Drabble. T to be safe.
Durarara!!/デュラララ!! - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 229 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 8 - Published: 2/7/2011 - Izaya O., Shizuo H. - Complete
rhyme of another summer by LilyJadeth reviews
Shizuo falls in love with a faceless pianist – but when he finds out the virtuoso's identity, will his attitude change?
Durarara!!/デュラララ!! - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 27 - Words: 21,381 - Reviews: 142 - Favs: 330 - Follows: 94 - Updated: 6/20/2011 - Published: 2/2/2011 - Shizuo H., Izaya O. - Complete
Until We Bleed by Drosselmeyer's Ancestor reviews
...You're my drug, we live it...We drink the fatal drop, then love until we bleed, then fall apart in parts... Angstfic! Mainly Izaya. Shizaya implied.
Durarara!!/デュラララ!! - Rated: T - English - Angst/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,736 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 8 - Published: 1/29/2011 - Izaya O. - Complete
Sickness by Shinsox reviews
Izaya never expected that being sick could make life so much more interesting
Durarara!!/デュラララ!! - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,445 - Reviews: 26 - Favs: 194 - Follows: 30 - Published: 1/30/2011 - Shizuo H., Izaya O. - Complete
Love Sick by thirteen-forty-two reviews
It's more than just a little cold. Shizaya Fluff!
Durarara!!/デュラララ!! - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 722 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 93 - Follows: 9 - Published: 1/23/2011 - Shizuo H., Izaya O. - Complete
Catch Me If You Can by juungi reviews
The chase began when they met and it won't end until Shizuo dies. This is the cycle they live with and when Shizuo's shoes go missing, he figures this is just another part of their cycle. Raijin Days. Shizuo x Izaya / Shizaya
Durarara!!/デュラララ!! - Rated: T - English - Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,441 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 26 - Follows: 1 - Published: 1/22/2011 - Shizuo H., Izaya O. - Complete
Punishment by Lady Charity reviews
Izaya bullies Shizuo into playing a game with Kadota and Shinra. The object of the game is to subject everyone to the worst punishment you can think of. Izaya never expected this game to reveal one of his major weaknesses.
Durarara!!/デュラララ!! - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,195 - Reviews: 55 - Favs: 345 - Follows: 43 - Published: 1/20/2011 - Izaya O., Shizuo H. - Complete
Human Thoughts by Aiming Right reviews
He hates the thought of being human. He hates the thoughts that make him human. /Dedicated to a friend.
Durarara!!/デュラララ!! - Rated: T - English - Angst/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,521 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 48 - Follows: 2 - Published: 12/31/2010 - Shizuo H., Izaya O. - Complete
Izaya's Idea Of Fun by Kusabiishi reviews
Shizuo was the most unpredictable and aggressive human he'd ever met. He was stupid, his strength was maddening and without him, Izaya surely would never have any fun. Shizuo/Izaya.
Durarara!!/デュラララ!! - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,660 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 39 - Follows: 2 - Published: 12/15/2010 - Izaya O., Shizuo H. - Complete
Of the Particular Pandemonium of a Sushi Dinner by Lady Charity reviews
Izaya takes Mairu and Kururi out to eat at the Russian sushi restaurant the same night and at the same place as Shizuo when he treats Kasuka to dinner. Ikebukuro must pay the price.
Durarara!!/デュラララ!! - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,297 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 169 - Follows: 16 - Published: 12/15/2010 - Izaya O., Shizuo H. - Complete
Under The Surface by Caelice reviews
Izaya wakes up in a coffin with nothing but a flashlight and a cell phone. He doesn't know where he is or how much air he has left. All he knows is that he's running out of time and there's only one person who can save him – Heiwajima Shizuo.
Durarara!!/デュラララ!! - Rated: T - English - Suspense/Drama - Chapters: 8 - Words: 23,231 - Reviews: 526 - Favs: 887 - Follows: 199 - Updated: 2/4/2011 - Published: 12/9/2010 - Izaya O., Shizuo H. - Complete
The Story You Don't Know by Twilight Zephyr reviews
I wonder... since when have I been chasing after you? Shizaya, kink meme fill
Durarara!!/デュラララ!! - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,709 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 107 - Follows: 7 - Published: 12/9/2010 - Shizuo H., Izaya O. - Complete
The Question by Giveortake reviews
A simple question begets a simple answer, but is it ever all that easy? Oneshot, Shizaya hinted
Durarara!!/デュラララ!! - Rated: K - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 646 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 13 - Published: 12/8/2010 - Izaya O., Shizuo H. - Complete
49 | Page 1 2 Next »