Home Community Cartoons Super Robot Monkey Team 2gether 4ever
2gether 4ever
Follow .
Focus: Cartoons Super Robot Monkey Team, Since: 08-12-06
Founder: ShiningKnightess - Stories: 23 - Followers: 6 - Staff: 6 - id: 35802
This is for Sparx and Nova fics only

A Picture's Worth A Thousand Words by beautybelle300256 reviews
They say a picture is worth a thousand words. Now the question is, how would you discribe this one?[oneshot]
Super Robot Monkey Team - Rated: K - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 589 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 1 - Published: 9/3/2007 - Complete
Cotton Candy Monkey by Matanzo-El-Mono reviews
After Sprx and Nova have a fight, Gibson asks Nova to help him in his lab. What happens when the expirment Nova helps him with follows her to the fair the Hyper Force goes to? Read and find out. SPOVA!
Super Robot Monkey Team - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 6,054 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 23 - Follows: 1 - Published: 9/22/2007 - Complete
My Frog Sparx by xXShadow077Xx reviews
Not saying a word. For a old friend.
Super Robot Monkey Team - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,005 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 8 - Published: 10/21/2007 - Complete
The Ieroo Kingdom by RaiKimTomBoY reviews
This was a dream I keep having, so here ya go. It's a SprxNova fic! It's not your average srmthfg fic, but I think it's a good one. PLEASE R&R! I AM BACK! WHOO CHAPTER 5!
Super Robot Monkey Team - Rated: K - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 5 - Words: 4,993 - Reviews: 34 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 2/13/2008 - Published: 1/15/2007
Autophobia by RobotMonkeys4Ever reviews
Oneshot, post season 4. Nova's thoughts concerning recent events of her life and relationship with Sprx. Lots of Spova, but meant to be deep rather than fluffy. Read in the quiet for greatest effect.
Super Robot Monkey Team - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,078 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 14 - Published: 11/15/2007 - Complete
Another uncharted planet by beautybelle300256 reviews
The hyperforce heads out to another uncharted planet searching for another distress beacon but when they get there Sprx is treated like a legenday warrior and is going to be married off to a princess. SprxNova GibsonxOC ATTN: Info about sequel inside.
Super Robot Monkey Team - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 30 - Words: 55,935 - Reviews: 191 - Favs: 52 - Follows: 14 - Updated: 2/9/2010 - Published: 5/1/2007 - Complete
Love bites by Blade100 reviews
Kinda of a sequal to Who am I? But not of the trilogy. Blade, Otto, Gibson try to get Sprx and Nova together can they?Hey heck if I know but itll be fun to watch
Super Robot Monkey Team - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 4 - Words: 2,755 - Reviews: 35 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 11/22/2006 - Published: 10/29/2006 - Complete
An Unexpected Visit by Uhhhh Bye reviews
It started out just not being able to sleep. But what Nova didn't expect was a little visit from her lifetime crush. SPOVA!
Super Robot Monkey Team - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,096 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 1 - Published: 7/8/2007 - Complete
Cold Confidence by SuperNova077 reviews
SprxNova oneshot. Fears last a long time.
Super Robot Monkey Team - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,445 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 14 - Published: 11/8/2006 - Complete
Agree to Disagree by Ginpetals reviews
From the view of Nova, Chiro and Sparx. Nova ponders over Sparx, while he figures out a way to end arguements early and Chiro is just shocked, like the rest of the team. SprxNova safety rate
Super Robot Monkey Team - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,257 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 24 - Follows: 2 - Published: 11/11/2006 - Complete
Burning Through the Ice by Youkomon reviews
Surrounded by ice, snow and a deathly chill, Nova must rescue a fellow team member...again. Misunderstandings and almost civil conversation follows. [Sprx x Nova]
Super Robot Monkey Team - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,598 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 27 - Follows: 1 - Published: 8/9/2006 - Sprx, Nova - Complete
Gemmed Confession… by Layla Fairy reviews
A ruby means love and joy. And diamonds mean clarity of the mind and body. A red rose means love and a card with a special message? The signs are there now they just need to be seen. SprxNova. OneShot
Super Robot Monkey Team - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 654 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 11 - Published: 7/6/2006 - Complete
Sprx's Star by Layla Fairy reviews
Nova and Sprx are finally together but Sprx is captured and it wasn't the SK! With only a legend, a stranger and a repetition of history to help her Nova decides she must find Sprx. But what will happen when she and the stranger become awfully to close?
Super Robot Monkey Team - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 12 - Words: 15,190 - Reviews: 106 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 6/17/2006 - Published: 1/20/2006 - Complete
Love's Song by Layla Fairy reviews
Nova and Sprx remember how they used to play and be best of friends when they were little. Now all they do is fight, What happened? Maybe a choir in the middle of Shugazoom Park can help them see.
Super Robot Monkey Team - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,100 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 1 - Published: 6/14/2006 - Complete
Sunrays by Layla Fairy reviews
Today was the day the Alchemist turned into the Skeleton King. But people never really leave you. They are always there watching over you. SprxNova. OneShot.
Super Robot Monkey Team - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,338 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 1 - Published: 6/7/2006 - Complete
Photo Album by Layla Fairy reviews
It's Nova's birthday. She gets a very special present from Sprx. It helps her to look back on the past. OneShot. SprxNova
Super Robot Monkey Team - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,388 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 15 - Published: 6/3/2006 - Complete
I Don’t Want To Miss A Thing by Layla Fairy reviews
Sprx stared at her, she was so perfect in his eyes. Of course she's always been perfect. SprxNova.
Super Robot Monkey Team - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,301 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 1 - Published: 5/22/2006 - Complete
The Horrible Truth by Layla Fairy reviews
I nod I’m ready to retell the horrible truth. When Nova was captured by the Skeleton King why was Sparx the first to rush and save her? Now Sparx will have to overcome 5 challenges if he wants to save her.
Super Robot Monkey Team - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 12 - Words: 10,075 - Reviews: 95 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 2/14/2006 - Published: 12/5/2005 - Complete
Snowbound by Layla Fairy reviews
When the team recive a distress call from the planet Snowtopia they go to find it's a trap! But when Sprx and Nova end up snowed into a cave, what will happen?
Super Robot Monkey Team - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 4 - Words: 3,977 - Reviews: 40 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 2/19/2006 - Published: 1/27/2006 - Complete
A Love For Cookies by Layla Fairy reviews
A cold, a plate full of cookies and a video games console. How can these all fit together? Better than it sounds, i think. SprxNova. OneShot.
Super Robot Monkey Team - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 858 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 1 - Published: 6/19/2006 - Complete
Espionage Gone Wrong by Beastfire reviews
Sprx and Nova go on a date, and the rest of the team decides to spy. This is the result of a request. Enjoy, read, and review! DO NOT FLAME!
Super Robot Monkey Team - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Adventure - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,127 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 2 - Published: 3/27/2005 - Complete