Home Community Books Dragonriders of Pern series 99 Percent Pure Pern Canon!
99 Percent Pure Pern Canon!
Follow .
Focus: Books Dragonriders of Pern series, Since: 01-30-07
Founder: astrokath - Stories: 25 - Followers: 1 - id: 41853
A collection guaranteed to please the canon purists. I don't guarantee that these stories will all be well written, but I do guarantee that you won't find any girls on bronzes, multiple gold eggs, majorly OOC characters or crossovers in this C2.

The Guilt of Forever by LaurieH reviews
What really happened to cause Wirenth and Prideth to go between forever? I have attempted to fill in the blanks for a portion of Dragonquest. And in the process, have made Brekke a more sympathetic character.
Dragonriders of Pern series - Rated: T - English - Sci-Fi - Chapters: 1 - Words: 25,277 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 11 - Published: 1/14/2009 - Complete
The Green Mother by RuinofDarkness reviews
The day a Green's eggs hatched. Oneshot. There will eventually be sequel will be called Golden Gift, and it will explain the bread crumb trail I left in this fic.
Dragonriders of Pern series - Rated: K - English - Sci-Fi/Fantasy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,566 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 4 - Published: 6/29/2010 - Complete
Farewell by dreamerskies reviews
One final flight together before the darkness.
Dragonriders of Pern series - Rated: K - English - Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,079 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 4 - Published: 4/6/2011 - Complete
The Final Joy by Brownriderco reviews
We all know Lytol lost Larth during a training accident. We also know that he never got over it. This details Lytol's final actions and his reunion, in death, with his beloved dragon. Rated T for canon character death.
Dragonriders of Pern series - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Spiritual - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,113 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 1 - Published: 9/23/2011 - Complete
Realization by TheSkandranon reviews
Sebell comes to realize his feelings for Menolly
Dragonriders of Pern series - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,525 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 3 - Published: 2/20/2012 - Complete
First Flight by Jade-Max reviews
As the Dragons reach maturity, Sean and Sorka must plan for the inevitable first mating flight that will, hopefully, lead to the continuation of the species and hope for all of the colonists. Set a couple of years after the end of "Dragonsdawn". Canon.
Dragonriders of Pern series - Rated: T - English - Romance/Fantasy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 6,747 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 3 - Published: 4/6/2013 - Complete
Dragondirge by D. M. Domini reviews
Master Domick is tasked with teaching an ex-Dragonrider named Woadred the art of musical composition. Woadred tasks himself with building a new life. (Rewrite of Weyrbred Lads)
Dragonriders of Pern series - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 8 - Words: 25,793 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 5 - Published: 11/20/2013
Stolen Moment by calenlily reviews
Lessa and little Felessan. Bittersweet fluff.
Dragonriders of Pern series - Rated: K+ - English - Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 663 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 2 - Published: 10/19/2009 - Complete
Black Between by Tris'sLightningQuill reviews
Throughout Anne McCaffrey, there is a repeated phrase; "Black Between." It's always held some majestic power for me. Anyhow, it's beautiful. Brekke's wanderings through her own personal between after the fatal mating flight. Please, please, R&R, thank you
Dragonriders of Pern series - Rated: T - English - Tragedy/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,162 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 3 - Published: 3/1/2008 - Complete
F'lar and Lessa by AzaliaCrow reviews
This started as an attempt at smut but I tried to keep it in character and after reading it over decided that there's a sweetness to it. Don't be mistaken, it's still sex. For all of you F'lar & Lessa fans out there! Please R&R!
Dragonriders of Pern series - Rated: T - English - Romance/Fantasy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,571 - Reviews: 28 - Favs: 33 - Follows: 5 - Published: 3/23/2008 - Complete
A Short Conversation by Zanthra Shard reviews
Early in "All the Weyr's of Pern". Aivas has a suspicion on the cause of Ruth's abnormalities and has a discussion with Jaxom to confirm it.
Dragonriders of Pern series - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 906 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 11 - Published: 6/28/2008 - Complete
I, Too by H-Maude reviews
Discontinued.
Dragonriders of Pern series - Rated: T - English - Drama/Suspense - Chapters: 5 - Words: 36,985 - Reviews: 24 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 4/19/2009 - Published: 10/17/2007
Unexpected Impression by Brownriderco reviews
The impression of Jaxom and Ruth told in poetic form. Rated T due to the reference to suicide upon losing ones dragon. Read and review. REVISED. Chapter 1 is the 1st draft. Chapter 2 is the final draft and much better, I think. ONESHOT
Dragonriders of Pern series - Rated: T - English - Poetry/Friendship - Chapters: 2 - Words: 625 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 10/3/2007 - Published: 9/25/2007 - Complete
Please Excuse My Proddy Green by Tris'sLightningQuill reviews
What happens when all the polite excuses wear thin? Everybody blames Mirrim's behaviour on Path... but it's not the dragon. It's just her. R&R, please, I wanna fix this up good, so help me!
Dragonriders of Pern series - Rated: T - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,288 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 4 - Published: 9/29/2007
Revenge by Miss M Cricket reviews
Kylara's perspective after the events at High Reaches Weyr...
Dragonriders of Pern series - Rated: K - English - Tragedy/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 304 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 2 - Published: 5/24/2007 - Complete
Harper's Folly by H. S. Shore reviews
Masterharper Robinton is no longer a young man, and journeyman Menolly isnt exactly a free woman. Their mistakes give us a chance to hear numerous stories from Pern that have yet to be told.
Dragonriders of Pern series - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 6 - Words: 14,498 - Reviews: 47 - Favs: 25 - Follows: 13 - Updated: 4/26/2007 - Published: 4/21/2007 - Complete
The Rogue of Pern by The ACS Dude reviews
The 16th Turn of the last pass has come around, and Benden Weyr is performing a Search in a small gathering point not even a hold. There they discover a man who will rewrite the rules.
Dragonriders of Pern series - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 12 - Words: 89,512 - Reviews: 97 - Favs: 25 - Follows: 36 - Updated: 12/23/2007 - Published: 7/7/2006
News from the Weyr by beappleby reviews
A scene which undoubtedly occurred but unfortunately was not described in the book Dragonsong. What happened when Elgion returned from the Hatching at Benden Weyr?
Dragonriders of Pern series - Rated: K+ - English - Sci-Fi/Fantasy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,580 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 3 - Published: 1/8/2007 - Complete
Mirrim's Vigil by beappleby reviews
A scene from Mirrim's point of view the Hatching in Dragonsong and Dragonquest. She wasn't actually there, of course she says she didn't dare go herself. What was she doing all that time?
Dragonriders of Pern series - Rated: K+ - English - Sci-Fi/Fantasy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 859 - Reviews: 3 - Follows: 1 - Published: 1/8/2007 - Complete
Dragon Days by astrokath reviews
Content: K rising to T in chapters 6, 11 & 13. This story fills in a gap between Dragonsdawn and the short stories in Chronicles, exploring how the first riders may have dealt with the very first mating flights.
Dragonriders of Pern series - Rated: T - English - Fantasy - Chapters: 26 - Words: 84,673 - Reviews: 188 - Favs: 108 - Follows: 72 - Updated: 10/16/2007 - Published: 3/21/2006 - Complete
Pern Vignettes Lord Groghe Meets Merga by trek-grrrl reviews
Groghe, Lord Holder of Fort Hold, Impresses his gold fire lizard queen.
Dragonriders of Pern series - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,411 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 1 - Published: 6/13/2006 - Complete
Firelizard Hatching by Eminempern reviews
Menolly's Impressions from the point of view of the firelizard queen. Oneshot. Please review!
Dragonriders of Pern series - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,622 - Reviews: 25 - Favs: 24 - Follows: 3 - Published: 5/7/2006 - Complete
Warmth by Jadeling reviews
Just a little scene featuring Brekke and F'nor, complete and utter fluff.
Dragonriders of Pern series - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 740 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 2 - Published: 12/7/2005 - Complete
Dragonless by shewhoguards reviews
What if you were prevented from dying with your dragon? Not everyone was happy about Brekke's second chance.
Dragonriders of Pern series - Rated: K - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,349 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 1 - Published: 11/26/2005 - Complete
Insert Title Here by Silveni reviews
Sorry about the title. This is Robinton, and his harperyness, and him feeling kinda sad. It's a bit drabblelike, but I wanted put down that he might not always be cheerful and winedrinking. Everybody's sad sometimes. I do bad summaries.
Dragonriders of Pern series - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 984 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 4 - Published: 11/2/2005 - Complete