Home Community Cartoons Alvin and the chipmunks A/B 4Ever
A/B 4Ever
Follow .
Focus: Cartoons Alvin and the chipmunks, Since: 05-07-10
Founder: Akira Sieghart - Stories: 19 - Followers: 0 - Staff: 1 - id: 81240
A community for Alvin/Brittany lovers. If you're a least a little fan of the couple, I'm sure you can find at least one story that you'll like in here! ^^

You Care by AndAllThatGoodStuff reviews
"Alvin, as my boyfriend, you're supposed to care about these things." "But I don't care!"
Alvin and the chipmunks - Rated: K - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,277 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 35 - Follows: 7 - Published: 6/23/2010 - Brittany M., Alvin S. - Complete
Teenage Life! by Kali101 reviews
Teenage life for MOSTLY ALVIN AND BRITTANY! But with some simon and jeanette and theo and Ellie. Romance, Drama and Friendship! Rated T just in case! Please read and review! Story starts out as Friendship then turns into romance! Thanks for reading! Lol!
Alvin and the chipmunks - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Drama - Chapters: 14 - Words: 34,116 - Reviews: 104 - Favs: 32 - Follows: 17 - Updated: 5/27/2010 - Published: 7/31/2009 - Brittany M., Alvin S. - Complete
Only You, and You Forever by BumperSticker reviews
Brittany just recently broke up with Alvin, no surprise there. She expects him to go back to normal, like always. But this time, something is seriously wrong with Alvin. Is he hiding something from Brittany? She has to find out! Pairings: Brit X Alvin
Alvin and the chipmunks - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 4 - Words: 9,314 - Reviews: 30 - Favs: 35 - Follows: 9 - Updated: 9/14/2008 - Published: 7/19/2008 - Complete
Hate You, Love You by KHwhitelion reviews
Brittany was crying. Right in front of him. Something she would normally never do. Even worse, she claims it was his fault. But he can't remember doing anything wrong--so IS that the reason? AlvinXBrittany
Alvin and the chipmunks - Rated: K - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,663 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 38 - Follows: 9 - Published: 1/3/2010 - Alvin S., Brittany M. - Complete
Confidence on a Bad Day by DiceRox09 reviews
The Chipmunk and Chipettes decide to go to Kennywood, to celebrate the fact that it's Friday. Brittany's had a really bad day, but can she build up the confidence to take a risk, and make it all better? What will Alvin think? Bad summary. AxB SxJ TxE
Alvin and the chipmunks - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,413 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 5 - Published: 10/11/2009 - Complete
Shower Me With Love by RedScarsx3 reviews
I love you, "
Alvin and the chipmunks - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,232 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 5 - Published: 5/10/2010 - Alvin S., Brittany M. - Complete
Home? by Akira Sieghart reviews
Set years after the Squeakquel. Everything seemed to be going well, but everything changes once Alvin gets a letter. Will he become a solo artist, or will he stay with his family? And will a fight with Brittany finally end everything they built together?
Alvin and the chipmunks - Rated: K+ - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 5 - Words: 13,543 - Reviews: 37 - Favs: 26 - Follows: 10 - Updated: 4/7/2010 - Published: 2/27/2010 - Alvin S., Brittany M. - Complete
Please Be Mine by RedScarsx3 reviews
Alvin is on a mission, and he won't stop until he completes it.
Alvin and the chipmunks - Rated: K - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,018 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 5 - Published: 4/29/2010 - Alvin S., Brittany M. - Complete
Forever and Always by Kali101 reviews
Forever and Always?" I called out to him. He smiled. "Forever and Always.."
Alvin and the chipmunks - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,469 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 6 - Published: 1/18/2010 - Brittany M., Alvin S. - Complete
Love Stinks! by RakkiiHappiiDokkiiShidonii reviews
A new girl named Bailey has moved to L.A. What happens when she falls for a certain red clad chipmunk? And he starts feeling the same? How will Brittany react to this? Rated T for some mild language, romance, and DRAMA! XD R&R.
Alvin and the chipmunks - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 10 - Words: 10,135 - Reviews: 37 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 10 - Updated: 2/27/2010 - Published: 2/5/2010 - Alvin S., Brittany M. - Complete
Soaked With Guilt by SawyerSeville19 reviews
Alvin pulls a prank on Brittany. But what should he do, when he starts to feel guilty afterward?
Alvin and the chipmunks - Rated: K - English - Friendship/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 3 - Words: 1,644 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 25 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 9/18/2009 - Published: 9/16/2009 - Alvin S., Brittany M. - Complete
The way you make me feel by IluvTheChipmunks reviews
The Chipmunk's and the Chipettes life after the SQUEAKUEL. Mainly about Alvin and Brittany. He realizes that he has been a jerk to Brittany, and their relationship goes from there. R&R please! Thank you! Story is now complete!
Alvin and the chipmunks - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 15 - Words: 24,592 - Reviews: 113 - Favs: 65 - Follows: 29 - Updated: 2/16/2010 - Published: 1/10/2010 - Alvin S., Brittany M. - Complete
My Lips are Sealed by Seymour Butz reviews
Something happens to Brittany that she desperately wants to keep a secret. What will happen when her secret is out? And what will Alvin do about it? Rated T.
Alvin and the chipmunks - Rated: T - English - Angst/Friendship - Chapters: 8 - Words: 24,319 - Reviews: 44 - Favs: 26 - Follows: 9 - Updated: 1/21/2009 - Published: 1/15/2009 - Brittany M., Alvin S. - Complete
Innocent Love by TheMadMarchHare reviews
What if Alvin and Brittany met when they were only mere preschoolers? How would this sudden change affect their lives? What really happened between the two of them? My story of how Alvin and Brittany should have met.
Alvin and the chipmunks - Rated: K - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,632 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 19 - Follows: 5 - Published: 1/17/2010 - Alvin S., Brittany M. - Complete
Afraid of Love by Chipmunkster reviews
this is a classic romantic story of the chipmunks and chipettes but its most focusing on Alvin and brittany s relationship... Brittany had not been herself lately and Alvin has his suspision on Michael Brittanys latest Boyfriend
Alvin and the chipmunks - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 15 - Words: 51,449 - Reviews: 101 - Favs: 35 - Follows: 19 - Updated: 4/22/2010 - Published: 2/7/2010 - Alvin S., Brittany M. - Complete
The Graveyard by AbigailSeville24 reviews
Alvin talks to his wife about his experiences with a graveyard. Better than sounds! One-shot! Please R&R!
Alvin and the chipmunks - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,122 - Reviews: 25 - Favs: 19 - Follows: 5 - Published: 5/3/2010 - Alvin S., Brittany M. - Complete
Her Secret Pain by SawyerSeville19 reviews
Brittany is going through some pain, and refuses to let anyone know what it is. Can Alvin manage to make her defense fall and get her to talk to him? Rating may change in later chapters.
Alvin and the chipmunks - Rated: T - English - Drama - Chapters: 21 - Words: 31,905 - Reviews: 155 - Favs: 61 - Follows: 30 - Updated: 3/19/2010 - Published: 9/22/2009 - Alvin S., Brittany M. - Complete
The First Time I Saw You by Jamie73 reviews
I noticed that you were chipmunks. The three of you were smaller than all of the other kids, and you had high pitched voices. Just like us. BrittxAlvin. Oneshot.
Alvin and the chipmunks - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,684 - Reviews: 42 - Favs: 25 - Follows: 5 - Published: 2/27/2010 - Alvin S., Brittany M. - Complete
Driven by Love: Book 1: Everyone Makes Mistakes by Akira Sieghart reviews
Alvin and Brittany are finally on good terms. However, over one mistake, the lives of the Sevilles and Millers are thrown completely upside down. As the clock is ticking, Alvin and Brittany find themselves racing to save each other before it's too late.
Alvin and the chipmunks - Rated: T - English - Romance/Tragedy - Chapters: 17 - Words: 94,728 - Reviews: 207 - Favs: 65 - Follows: 22 - Updated: 5/1/2010 - Published: 2/16/2010 - Alvin S., Brittany M. - Complete