Home Community Books 39 Clues A Collection Of Stories With Weird Pairings
A Collection Of Stories With Weird Pairings
Follow .
Focus: Books 39 Clues, Since: 09-12-10
Founder: PromptDreamer-PSAscience - Stories: 60 - Followers: 0 - id: 85386
A place where you'll find all the fanfics with the (sort of) unusual and less-common pairings in the 39 Clues fandom, such as Sinead/Jonah, Dan/Reagan, Amy/Hamilton, etc.

Candy Floss by Sanity Optional reviews
"No… but do you really expect me to eat that... junk?" I asked. He nodded. "A first time for anything, right, Nat?" He answered. And he actually sounded serious. – Romance/Humor One-shot. Natalie/Jonah. For the UP Contest.
39 Clues - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,388 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 3 - Published: 4/11/2011 - Jonah W., Natalie K. - Complete
What Can Dance Do To Us in a Week by Kaye Nightshade reviews
She can dance until she dies, she can dance for her life, but can she dance to love? Reagan was about to dance her ballet recital, then she meets her mysterious pianist. What do you think could happen in those events? /for Not Popular Couple's Contest
39 Clues - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,695 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 1 - Published: 4/11/2011 - Reagan H., Jonah W. - Complete
Gumdrops and Gummybears by Sanity Optional reviews
"IT'S RAINING!" I shrieked. "Relax, it's only water. It'll be okay." She reassured me. "It's only water. Small. What harm will it do?" She said. Had she looked in a mirror lately? – Romance/Friendship One-Shot. Jonah/Natalie. For Cecily's Contest.
39 Clues - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,663 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 5 - Published: 4/12/2011 - Natalie K., Jonah W. - Complete
The New Sinead by Bibliophile1318 reviews
Entry for Cecelia S. Bradley's Unpopular Pairing Contest. Ian/Sinead implied Natalie/Ted
39 Clues - Rated: K - English - Romance/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 851 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 1 - Published: 4/17/2011 - Ian K., Sinead S.
39 Drabbles by Volcanic Lily reviews
Just a collection of random drabbles, each 100 words exactly, about our favorite and maybe even least favorite characters before, during, and after the Clue Hunt. It says "complete," but there will be more to come!
39 Clues - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 39 - Words: 8,304 - Reviews: 208 - Favs: 43 - Follows: 35 - Updated: 3/5/2013 - Published: 4/26/2011 - Complete
Amy C Hearts ET by Volcanic Lily reviews
"It seems like everything is working against the two of us: my brother, one of my closest friends, my shyness, and let's not forget my own paranoia." Amy can't stop thinking about her crush, but it seems as if the whole world stands in her way. AC/ET
39 Clues - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,143 - Reviews: 39 - Favs: 22 - Follows: 6 - Published: 4/19/2011 - Amy C., Evan T. - Complete
Two Degrees by RageRunsStill reviews
It's amazing what two degrees can do.
39 Clues - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,498 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 1 - Published: 4/19/2011 - Ted S., Madison H. - Complete
Dance Around, Only One Knows by Joelle8 reviews
So really it's just those eyes that make her ohso special. Except... they don't.
39 Clues - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 286 - Reviews: 34 - Favs: 9 - Published: 4/21/2011 - Ian K. - Complete
What's That Word? by 97reddog reviews
Sometimes you just can't remember the word you need.
39 Clues - Rated: K+ - English - Poetry/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 364 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 3 - Published: 4/25/2011 - Reagan H. - Complete
StarCrossed by invisible.forever reviews
She fell for him. He fell for her. But they aren't accepted. How are they supposed to survive?
39 Clues - Rated: T - English - Romance/Tragedy - Chapters: 4 - Words: 1,487 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 4/30/2011 - Published: 4/25/2011 - Reagan H., Jonah W.
Not Meant to Be by Blood.Revenge.Death reviews
White, black, dark, light. Differences seperate the best of us. And you know what? I guess they're just not meant to be...or are they? Chapter 1 re-written!
39 Clues - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 13 - Words: 18,480 - Reviews: 60 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 10/24/2011 - Published: 4/30/2011 - Hope C., Vikram K.
Cahill High by knuckleheadgirl reviews
Amy is finally going back to school after a year of Madrigal training. What happens when she meets two boys that really love her? Who will she choose...
39 Clues - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 7 - Words: 9,545 - Reviews: 101 - Favs: 25 - Follows: 17 - Updated: 5/12/2011 - Published: 1/31/2011 - Amy C., Jonah W.
Just Another Cliche by Iris Cornelia Jade reviews
So really, they're just another pair of best friends, hopelessly in love, but so cliche that as soon as it goes right, it'll go wrong. For Top Madrigal Agent's two-shot contest. Enjoy.
39 Clues - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 2 - Words: 3,351 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 5/14/2011 - Published: 4/27/2011 - Amy C., Hamilton H.
The Perfect Melody by MeBeKiki reviews
For the WOA contest. In dire need of a song for his album and facing the trials of a celebrity's life, Jonah can't handle the stress. But will one person turn that around? A spark will be rekindled, memories will be made, and an unknown strength: found.
39 Clues - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 6,829 - Reviews: 46 - Favs: 28 - Follows: 9 - Published: 1/15/2011 - Amy C., Jonah W. - Complete
Shadows by Kaye Nightshade reviews
Reagan and Ted are in a happy relationship. Then one night Ted had a strange dream and at the same time Reagan has something important to tell him...
39 Clues - Rated: K - English - Hurt/Comfort/Suspense - Chapters: 2 - Words: 2,270 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 11 - Updated: 4/23/2011 - Published: 1/19/2011 - Reagan H., Ted S.
Before I Start Being Different Too by SmurfsTasteGoodOnToast reviews
Madison Holt does not like how her family has changed since the clue hunt. She doesn't know what to do until she runs into an Ekat with the same problem. But will they get they're family's back, or will they change?
39 Clues - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 22 - Words: 16,248 - Reviews: 71 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 9 - Updated: 1/21/2011 - Published: 1/8/2011 - Madison H., Ned S.
Bitter Brothers by Another Artist reviews
You took one look at her and fell. It was a shame your brother couldn't do the same.
39 Clues - Rated: K+ - English - Drama/Family - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,287 - Reviews: 26 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 3/3/2011 - Published: 1/27/2011 - Ned S., Ted S. - Complete
What 2013 Means to a Cahill by Amy Stardust reviews
Six years after the hunt... and a lot of things are happening. Amy's got a problem, Dan's dating and Jonah's turning... 21. Plus, someone's coming back... their cousin, Kaye Hill. What does 2013 mean to a Cahill? More trouble. *Still deciding on the genre
39 Clues - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 8 - Words: 8,095 - Reviews: 34 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 11 - Updated: 6/5/2011 - Published: 2/3/2011
Mind, not Morals by Joelle8 reviews
She lives through him, and it's so wrong that it must be right by default. **WARNING: RATED T FOR A REASON.**
39 Clues - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 963 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 1 - Published: 2/6/2011 - Alistair O., Beatrice C. - Complete
The Vespers are Coming by SquaresAreOverRated reviews
Are the Vesper's more secret than the legendary Cahills? The mysterious family leaves letters to key members of the Cahill family.Pretty interesting plot line if i do say so myself: plus 3 different Amy pairings incl. Ian and Hamilton. Check it out.
39 Clues - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 11 - Words: 8,840 - Reviews: 65 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 13 - Updated: 8/9/2011 - Published: 11/28/2010 - Amy C., Hamilton H.
Tiptoes Couldn't Be Louder by Joelle8 reviews
His charms, his acting, do their job; they make the relationship feel like a real one. That is Natalie's not-so itsy-bitsy problem. *Dedicated to Sun Daughter*
39 Clues - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,413 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 10 - Published: 1/9/2011 - Natalie K. - Complete
Fade to Black by Luver.of.Pie reviews
"You said forever! You said you would never abandon me! You never lie, so why did you this time? Why did you leave me?" One-shot.
39 Clues - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,924 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 6 - Published: 12/14/2010 - Jonah W., Natalie K. - Complete
Like That by Joelle8 reviews
It wasn't supposed to happen like that.
39 Clues - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,360 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 12 - Published: 12/7/2010 - Ian K., Reagan H. - Complete
The Wizard of Amy contest by Little Lobster reviews
We've got IAmy, NatAn, ReaDan, HAimy, MadDan, AlistaIrina, VikrIna, etc. But.... have we got JoAmy? So now, I propose to you, the first-ever contest that stars the most disgusting pairing of all time: JONAH/AMY!
39 Clues - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 729 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 2 - Published: 2/5/2010 - Complete
I Was Here by Little Lobster reviews
I was here. I was always here. But you never seemed to care. So I guess I'll be going now . . .
39 Clues - Rated: K+ - English - Friendship/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 2 - Words: 4,796 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 4 - Published: 12/24/2010 - Reagan H., Dan C.
47 | Page 1 2 Next »