Home Community Books Twilight A Collection of Twilight 'Disability' Fics
A Collection of Twilight 'Disability' Fics
Follow .
Focus: Books Twilight, Since: 07-18-10
Founder: ocdmess - Stories: 18 - Followers: 68 - id: 83563
I have a soft spot for fics where either Bella or Edward has some sort of disability. They can be deaf, blind, mute, cripple or suffer from autism or... yeah, anything that would basically make them "less than normal" in the eyes of society. In this C2 I will collect stories from the Twilight universe that fits that criteria.

An Ode to Silence by Clarissa.Q.Mouse reviews
Bella is deaf. After years of working to diminish her communication issues, she's moving to Forks fully intending to try living without pity stares. Meaning she's going to keep her secret as best she can. How will this change things with Bella and Edward?
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 16 - Words: 33,130 - Reviews: 628 - Favs: 510 - Follows: 669 - Updated: 1/12/2009 - Published: 3/15/2008 - Bella, Edward
A Child of the Night by l'heure bleue reviews
"I'm like a Vampire," she murmured. "Because, in mere seconds, the sun could kill me." - Bella Swan is a girl living her life in fear of the light. Edward Cullen is simply a normal boy. They're worlds apart, but... "You're my sun, Edward." – ExB ALL HUMAN
Twilight - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 57 - Words: 194,119 - Reviews: 9652 - Favs: 2,309 - Follows: 948 - Updated: 1/18/2009 - Published: 7/19/2008 - Edward, Bella - Complete