Home Community Games Neverwinter Nights A Dance with Rogues Fanfiction
A Dance with Rogues Fanfiction
Follow .
Focus: Games Neverwinter Nights, Since: 08-08-09
Founder: Lett - Stories: 12 - Followers: 0 - id: 73036
A collection of stories based on Valine's thought-provoking, player-created module, A Dance with Rogues compiled for your viewing pleasure. Most stories are rated "Mature", so click on the appropriate rating to view them all. PM me to include any stories I might have missed. Happy reading!

Homecoming by Valisilwen reviews
Prequel to "Not in a Partying Mood." Rizzen, Silvia and their children finally reclaim Bentancuria and are settling in.
Neverwinter Nights - Rated: K+ - English - Family/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 823 - Reviews: 1 - Published: 6/6/2011 - Complete
Not in a partying mood by Valisilwen reviews
What happens after the Dhorn are defeated and the princess regains her kingdom? I wondered that myself and this along with maybe one other one-shot is my effort to answer that. A Dance with Rogue's fanfic. Rizzen/princess pairing. Sequel to Homecoming.
Neverwinter Nights - Rated: K - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 905 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 2 - Published: 11/7/2010 - Complete
Of Roses & Thorns: Reflections of the Princess by BlueRoseofWinter reviews
"A Dance With Rogues" one-shot. Belle, now Queen of Betancuria, reflects back on the past. Princess/Bran pairing.
Neverwinter Nights - Rated: T - English - Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,895 - Reviews: 2 - Published: 12/18/2010 - Complete
Debts by Pen52 reviews
Debts are meant to be repaid, rather than forgotten. But at what price? Based on Valine’s wonderful NWN module ‘A Dance with Rogues’
Neverwinter Nights - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 4 - Words: 20,398 - Reviews: 22 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 21 - Updated: 4/30/2010 - Published: 4/11/2008