Home Community Books Chronicles of Narnia A Darker Narnia
A Darker Narnia
Follow .
Focus: Books Chronicles of Narnia, Since: 05-19-10
Founder: emjalen - Stories: 11 - Followers: 4 - id: 81616
To those who are interested in a darker Narnia, a darker side of a noble character, and or tragedy. Not necessarily evil,though some are, and no one is completely out of chraracter because that makes them someone else. Enjoy. Suggestions are welcome.

Conversation Starters by Mystical Magician reviews
The summer of 1950 was like any other. Conversation was a bit more honest, perhaps.
Crossover - Harry Potter & Chronicles of Narnia - Rated: K+ - English - Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 782 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 78 - Follows: 3 - Published: 2/9/2010 - Albus D., Susan Pevensie - Complete
Lopsided Sky by bethemoon reviews
There is an undefinable difference between England and Narnia. When Edmund tries to describe it, he comes up with meaningless words. Edmund Pevensie remembers Narnia. After LWW.
Chronicles of Narnia - Rated: K - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,364 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 44 - Follows: 6 - Published: 3/15/2009 - Edmund Pevensie - Complete
Recidivism by bethemoon reviews
Recidivism: A tendency to lapse into a previous pattern of behavior, especially a pattern of criminal habits. Edmund & Jadis, movie-verse. Done for a prompt on LJ.
Chronicles of Narnia - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 339 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 1 - Published: 4/16/2009 - Edmund Pevensie, Jadis the White Witch - Complete
lovely in my sight by bethemoon reviews
I had a sister lovely in my sight: / Her hair was dark, her eyes were very sombre; / We sang together in the woods at night. Susan, from LWW through to LB. PG. Character death in accordance with canon.
Chronicles of Narnia - Rated: T - English - Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,019 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 2 - Published: 10/15/2009 - Susan Pevensie - Complete
this temporary flesh and bone by bethemoon reviews
The thing about the end of the world is that gets increasingly difficult to find coffee. Susan/Edmund and the zombie apocalypse. PG-13 for character death and incest.
Chronicles of Narnia - Rated: T - English - Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,667 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 27 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 7/5/2014 - Published: 1/23/2010 - Susan Pevensie, Edmund Pevensie - Complete
In the Throne Room by boshrocks reviews
Lucy's bored musings in the empty throne room. a hell of a lot better than it sounds. i stink at summaries. reviews are always welcome but flames are not. incest is included so if you don't like don't read. petercaspian and edmundlucy
Chronicles of Narnia - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,806 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 41 - Follows: 12 - Published: 1/15/2010 - Edmund Pevensie, Lucy Pevensie - Complete
The Black Spider by Lirenel reviews
*Challenge 4: Black* It was common knowledge that King Edmund was the Black Spider, the greatest spymaster in Narnia. Which is why the Governor of the Lone Islands had good reason to be nervous. Any warnings can be found on my profile.
Chronicles of Narnia - Rated: T - English - Suspense/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,857 - Reviews: 80 - Favs: 252 - Follows: 24 - Published: 11/18/2009 - Edmund Pevensie, Lucy Pevensie - Complete
He Is Narnia by bethemoon reviews
His second thought was that the former High King held bitterness and anger close to him, the way his brother Edmund held judgement like a hammer and Lucy held joy as if it were a weapon. Caspian on the Pevensies mostly on Peter .
Chronicles of Narnia - Rated: K - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 678 - Reviews: 24 - Favs: 85 - Follows: 9 - Published: 3/14/2009 - Caspian X, Peter Pevensie - Complete
Silver and Gold Crowns by HarmonyLover reviews
A sequel to Lirenel's "Terror Gold," in which Caspian learns more about the Pevensie siblings, Peter confronts Caspian, Edmund returns, and allegiances are "sorted" before the duel with Miraz.
Chronicles of Narnia - Rated: T - English - Drama/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 7,274 - Reviews: 43 - Favs: 232 - Follows: 16 - Published: 12/1/2009 - Caspian X, Peter Pevensie - Complete
Terror Gold by Lirenel reviews
*Challenge 15: Gold* Before the duel, Lucy explains to Caspian why the High King has acted so bitterly towards him, and why the Telmarines should fear the Golden Fire. Any warnings can be found on my profile.
Chronicles of Narnia - Rated: T - English - Angst/Drama - Chapters: 3 - Words: 5,102 - Reviews: 193 - Favs: 867 - Follows: 83 - Published: 10/19/2008 - Caspian X, Lucy Pevensie - Complete