Home Community Games Dragon Quest Series A Dragonlord Draws Near! Command?
A Dragonlord Draws Near! Command?
Follow .
Focus: Games Dragon Quest Series, Since: 10-20-06
Founder: Stealth Noodle - Stories: 21 - Followers: 0 - id: 38014
A comprehensive collection of fics based on the first four Dragon Warrior/Quest games, both the 8–bit originals and the remixes. Drop me a line if I'm missing anything!

Shadowboxing by Stealth Noodle reviews
DW4 Alena's castle fell while she was out chasing her dreams. It didn't have to happen that way.
Dragon Quest Series - Rated: T - English - Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,252 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 3 - Published: 12/21/2009 - Complete
The Hero of Legend by Romojr50 reviews
Before the sceptor and the trips to the heavens, the stories speak of an epic quest against evil... DQ3 novelization
Dragon Quest Series - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 42 - Words: 225,843 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 3/27 - Published: 11/21/2008
Dragon Warriors I by CrystalGuy
A complete remake of the original. Everything is different.
Dragon Quest Series - Rated: K - English - Adventure - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,490 - Published: 7/8/2008
Dragon Warriors 4: Soul of the Chosens by Inner Dragon2007 reviews
His home was annilated; His friends and family died at the hands of Necrosarro, who thought he was killed. Heck No! Sukei, the Hero, managed to be one of the ones that survived the attack, along with his two monsters. And is on a quest of a lifetime
Dragon Quest Series - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure/Friendship - Chapters: 2 - Words: 8,115 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 3/8/2008 - Published: 2/29/2008
Dragon Quest by HeWhoDrawsStickPeople reviews
A retelling of the first Dragon Quest game, called Dragon Warrior in North America. It tells the story of the descendant of the legendary hero Loto as he travels the land of Alfegard to defeat the Dragon Lord.
Dragon Quest Series - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 1 - Words: 8,164 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 1 - Published: 2/18/2008 - Complete
Defeat by anime-freak387 reviews
I wrote this poem out of anger a year ago when my party kept dying on Zoma from Dragon Quest III. Enjoy!
Dragon Quest Series - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 160 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 1 - Published: 11/27/2007 - Complete
The legend of a child by KnuxZero reviews
This story depicts what i think happens in Dragon Warrior III, enjoy
Dragon Quest Series - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,398 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 9/14/2007 - Published: 9/2/2007
Hope's Weakening Resolve by Lady Selan reviews
This story provides more depth to the plot of Dragon Quest 1, particularly of the romance between the Hero and Princess Gwaelin/Lora.
Dragon Quest Series - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 10 - Words: 30,765 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 4/20/2014 - Published: 5/26/2006
The Edge of the Rainbow by Stealth Noodle reviews
[DWIV] Rosa and Saro, life after fairytales, the burden of agency, and other ways to fall. Mind the shameless abuse of color symbolism.
Dragon Quest Series - Rated: K+ - English - Drama/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,608 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 1 - Published: 5/9/2006 - Complete
What a True Warrior Would Be by Princesa Escura reviews
(Ahem, yeah, wasn't thinking too much about the title... ) This is basically a spoof I made from playing the first Dragon Warrior. I'll probably continue on into the next games as I play them. Basically pretty much a drunk for the hero and what would happ
Dragon Quest Series - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 3 - Words: 2,568 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 1 - Published: 2/21/2005
Backbone by Stealth Noodle reviews
[DWIII] In which there are disgruntled villagers, errant heroes, a quixotic housewife, a glorious Revolution, and a catapult. Based on the GBA Remix.
Dragon Quest Series - Rated: K+ - English - Humor - Chapters: 3 - Words: 21,458 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 3 - Published: 3/1/2004 - Complete
PRINCESS ALENA'S ADVENTURE Part 1: Awareness by Sykonee reviews
The Princess of Santeem dreams of exploring her country. What she discovers in her journey is not what she expects.
Dragon Quest Series - Rated: T - English - Fantasy/Adventure - Chapters: 16 - Words: 66,514 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 21 - Updated: 11/12/2008 - Published: 11/21/2003 - Complete
Dragon Warrior III: An Emotional End by spincutEdge6272 reviews
My feelings about the end of the game. Written in diary form. It's a tiny bit like a story on suicide so if you're offended, don't read. For the others, R&R!
Dragon Quest Series - Rated: K - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 887 - Reviews: 12 - Published: 10/3/2003
Larong Fantasia by Sanzo-Chan the wondering monk reviews
UPDATE!(Fantasy's Game) A DW 3 fic. Ortega's daughter, Soia, continues the mission where he left off in search for Baramos. She will experience many things for the first time, but she was never prepared for an experience of the heart.
Dragon Quest Series - Rated: T - English - Fantasy/Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 5,879 - Reviews: 22 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 9/26/2003 - Published: 5/25/2003
BOOK 1: THE ROYAL SOLDIERS by Sykonee reviews
Children are disappearing in the Kingdom of Burland and it is up to Sir Ragnar Calgor and the Royal Soldiers of Burland to discover the reasoning behind it. Based on events from Dragon Warrior IV.
Dragon Quest Series - Rated: T - English - Fantasy/Adventure - Chapters: 29 - Words: 56,295 - Reviews: 26 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 2 - Published: 1/27/2003 - Complete
DRAGON WARRIOR III: Legend of Roto (Prologue) by Sparkster-Knight1 reviews
Ortega's journey. I know it's short, but I had to slab it together in 2 days. R+R, please.
Dragon Quest Series - Rated: K - English - Adventure/Fantasy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,357 - Reviews: 3 - Published: 7/13/2002
Endings & Beginnings by Magnus Prime reviews
Based on Dragon Quest/Warrior IV - One: Cristo tries to leave Santeem Castle in shame... Two: The hero visits the sisters of Monbaraba in time to fulfill an unexpected prophesy...
Dragon Quest Series - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 2 - Words: 5,230 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 8/24/2002 - Published: 8/5/2002 - Complete
Dragon Warrior: Return of the Dragonlord by Mynt Cailen reviews
Set in the Dragon Warrior universe between the 3 NES games and anime; Can 5 travlers and warriors find the famed Erdricks Armour and stop the rising Dragonlord before the Darkness swallos the land? Please R&R! CHAPTER 1&2 ARE UP!!
Dragon Quest Series - Rated: K+ - English - Fantasy/Adventure - Chapters: 2 - Words: 2,131 - Reviews: 1 - Published: 6/12/2002
Dragon Warrior III: Without Destination by Kaeyla Blynne reviews
Ryushi, Pyp, Noth, and Demia need experience, items, and money, so the Demia decides to change from mission to adventure.
Dragon Quest Series - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 3 - Words: 1,581 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 6/2/2002 - Published: 6/1/2002
Dragon Warrior Adventure by owens80 reviews
Based on 1st DW game. Please R/R, more to come!
Dragon Quest Series - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure - Chapters: 3 - Words: 2,922 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 1 - Updated: 4/30/2002 - Published: 4/11/2002