Home Community Books Vampire Academy A Moroi Rose
A Moroi Rose
Follow .
Focus: Books Vampire Academy, Since: 04-05-11
Founder: Alli Kat 17 - Stories: 13 - Followers: 0 - Staff: 2 - id: 91205
What if Rose was a Moroi and not a Dhampir? This type of story, in my opinion, isn't done enough. This is a collection of those stories because, personally, I think they deserve to be recognised.

Moroi Princess by Catebrazil reviews
Rose Hathaway is a Moroi princess. In fact, she's the last of her line. Rose is a sophomore at St. Vladimir's Academy. She's intrigued when she meets a senior named Dimitri Belikov. Please Review!
Vampire Academy - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 19 - Words: 20,567 - Reviews: 137 - Favs: 121 - Follows: 121 - Updated: 4/19/2014 - Published: 6/3/2011 - Rose H., Dimitri B.
Distinguishing the Truth from the Lies by originalityissooverrated reviews
Lissa is the guardian-in-training. Rose is the Moroi Princess. Lissa hates Rose after her cousin, Dimirti, dies. But what really happened to Dimitri? What does Rose know? Can Lissa distinguish the truth from the lies?
Vampire Academy - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Mystery - Chapters: 14 - Words: 5,340 - Reviews: 31 - Favs: 40 - Follows: 41 - Updated: 7/24/2012 - Published: 8/15/2009 - Rose H., Lissa D.
My Guardian Life by DuskyGurl reviews
DPOV of My Guardian. Try and read RPOV before, otherwise you won't know the whole thing. Like always...anyways, enjoy this! Title MAY or MAY NOT change, depending on if I like it. xD
Vampire Academy - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 4 - Words: 3,838 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 20 - Updated: 9/28/2010 - Published: 7/16/2010 - Dimitri B., Rose H.
My Guardian by DuskyGurl reviews
Rose is an Ozera and Dimitri her guradian. Graduation and all goes as planned, but what happens when they arrive at the Court and find destruction? What decision does Dimitri make for Rose and what'll happen bewtween them? Where will they go?-NEW SUMMARY
Vampire Academy - Rated: T - English - Romance/Suspense - Chapters: 42 - Words: 78,120 - Reviews: 538 - Favs: 193 - Follows: 159 - Updated: 9/28/2010 - Published: 6/24/2010 - Dimitri B., Rose H.
Silver Rose by LittleBelikovGirl reviews
Rose is a Moroi student. Dimitri is her guardian... They are not suposed to fall in love. But sometimes life is full of surprises... Adrian and Christian are Rose's brothers... And what if Strigois want Rose? Adopted story. The previous name was Forbitten
Vampire Academy - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 9 - Words: 13,912 - Reviews: 65 - Favs: 83 - Follows: 97 - Updated: 12/11/2010 - Published: 11/14/2010 - Dimitri B., Rose H.
Bound by Love by Taashxx reviews
rose is a Moroi . Every Strigoi wants to kill Rose Hathaway- it is up to her guardian Dimitri Belikov to protect her- Okay im not sure if you guys get alerts, but for whoevers following this its been ah three years since ive updated, and i like to think im better at writing. Let me know if you want me to continue the story, because I can if you actually want to read it
Vampire Academy - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 14 - Words: 11,937 - Reviews: 191 - Favs: 130 - Follows: 104 - Updated: 8/10/2010 - Published: 5/26/2010
Sunset by VioletNightStar reviews
Rose is a Moroi. Dimitri is a dhampir at her age. He is a womanizer and sees Rose only as his best friend and his future Moroi charge. But things are starting to change. But danger is near and Rose discovers some dark secrets from her past.
Vampire Academy - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 10 - Words: 16,352 - Reviews: 198 - Favs: 135 - Follows: 142 - Updated: 6/30/2011 - Published: 1/26/2011 - Rose H., Dimitri B.
Role Reversal by KadyAngel reviews
Rose is a Moroi who controls spirit. Lissa is her Dhampir best friend. Dimitri is a Moroi. Christian is Lissa and Rose's mentor. They share abilities because of the bond, so Rose is just as capable as a Dhampir of fighting Strigoi. RxD, LxC
Vampire Academy - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Adventure - Chapters: 5 - Words: 7,208 - Reviews: 67 - Favs: 59 - Follows: 68 - Updated: 9/11/2010 - Published: 8/8/2010 - Rose H., Dimitri B.
What if Rose was a royal moroi? by fabulousefri reviews
What if Rose was a royal moroi? would her relationship had changed? What about her attitude? Would she have fallen for Dimitri?
Vampire Academy - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 6 - Words: 8,816 - Reviews: 31 - Favs: 49 - Follows: 49 - Updated: 1/18/2011 - Published: 8/5/2010 - Dimitri B., Rose H.
Dreamcatcher by LittleBelikovGirl reviews
Rose is a pretty Moroi student. Dimitri is a dhampir student and also the bad boy and the player. They are in the same age and best friends. But Rose's life is in danger and now Dimitri, as her future guardian, has to protect her no matter what.
Vampire Academy - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 4 - Words: 4,634 - Reviews: 43 - Favs: 60 - Follows: 65 - Updated: 12/20/2010 - Published: 11/29/2010 - Dimitri B., Rose H.
Belongs to Two by Alli Kat 17 reviews
Two royal bloodlines mixed together,and an illegitimate child is born. Savior to one race,but belongs to two. With no knowledge of her parentage or her part in the fate of the world,can one person save everyone? By Maddykaykay and Alli Kat 17.Some M?
Vampire Academy - Rated: T - English - Mystery/Family - Chapters: 3 - Words: 1,452 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 12 - Updated: 7/12/2011 - Published: 12/10/2010