Home Community Cartoons W.I.T.C.H. A Mother's Bond
A Mother's Bond
Follow .
Focus: Cartoons W.I.T.C.H., Since: 10-23-06
Founder: Wilhelmina Vandom - Stories: 18 - Followers: 1 - Staff: 3 - id: 38135
Dedicated to the bond Will shares with her mother, or of Will being a mother. While most stories have good relationships between mother and daughter there may be a few that don't.

Wake up, Susan! by ThePink1 at Reefside.Net reviews
Dean and Susan get a rude awakening while out on a date. WARNING! Song-fic sappiness!
W.I.T.C.H. - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,262 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 2 - Published: 11/2/2009 - Susan V., Dean C. - Complete
Daughter of the Heart by Pricat reviews
Will wants nothing but a normal life for her daughter but Fate intervenes when her daughter has the twin Heart of Candracar in her but Phobos is loose too. Can Will keep her safe?
W.I.T.C.H. - Rated: T - English - Angst/Friendship - Chapters: 28 - Words: 21,300 - Reviews: 28 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 4/19/2009 - Published: 3/17/2009 - Will V.
Leave Out All The Rest by Gameblaster12 reviews
Will is dieng and has thought about some things about her life and has decided to right a letter to her mom explaining those things that she did that she feels bad about. Rated T just in case.
W.I.T.C.H. - Rated: T - English - Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,362 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 2 - Published: 1/22/2009 - Complete
Trials of a Mother Guardian by XV-Dragon reviews
She ran away fur years ago, but now she is back with her four year old daughter in tow. now she must rebuld her life while facing challenges of both past and present.
W.I.T.C.H. - Rated: T - English - Family/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 6 - Words: 25,498 - Reviews: 97 - Favs: 52 - Follows: 59 - Updated: 7/17/2009 - Published: 2/12/2008 - Will V., Caleb
A Family for Christmas by XV-Dragon reviews
AU one shot: A lonely orphan wanders the streets on Christmas Eve and suddenly gets caught up in a chain of events that may give the girl what she truly wants this Christmas.
W.I.T.C.H. - Rated: K+ - English - Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 6,030 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 26 - Follows: 6 - Published: 12/21/2007 - Will V. - Complete
Stalker: A Christmas Version by XV-Dragon reviews
A Christmas version of Wilhelmina Vandom's 'Stalker' A Young stranger has been following and caught by Susan. finding out the girl is sick she takes her mome and lets stay for the holidays, only to find out a shocking secret on Christmas Eve. OneShot fic.
W.I.T.C.H. - Rated: K+ - English - Family/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 17,084 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 32 - Follows: 9 - Published: 12/24/2007 - Will V. - Complete
The Greatest Mother's Day Gift of All by XV-Dragon reviews
After a fight with her Mother, Will runs away. Shorty after words she is capured by Phobos and is used to supply him with limitless power. When she is finally rescused, it from the one person she least expected! OneShot.
W.I.T.C.H. - Rated: T - English - Family/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 14,530 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 43 - Follows: 11 - Published: 11/21/2007 - Will V. - Complete
Accidental Rescue by Aesop reviews
Two women with something in comm on meet under stressful circumstances.
W.I.T.C.H. - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure - Chapters: 11 - Words: 18,206 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 11/17/2007 - Published: 8/16/2006 - Complete
The Adventures of Team WITCH and Batwoman by XV-Dragon reviews
An young girl is taken from her abusive father and sent to live with the mother she never knew, in the City of Heatherfield. But once she arrives, her life changes in ways no one ever suspected.
W.I.T.C.H. - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 4 - Words: 27,166 - Reviews: 55 - Favs: 52 - Follows: 51 - Updated: 6/26/2008 - Published: 11/9/2007 - Will V.
The Zombie Curse OneShot Fic by XV-Dragon reviews
A mission goes wrong and everyone but Will has been turned into zombies. Can she save everyone before its to late or is she doomed become one of the walking dead herself?
W.I.T.C.H. - Rated: T - English - Horror/Suspense - Chapters: 1 - Words: 8,461 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 2 - Published: 11/13/2007 - Will V. - Complete
Stalker by Wilhelmina Vandom reviews
One shot. A person stalking a lonely Susan Vandom turns out to change the woman's life for the better when the stalker's true identity is revealed.
W.I.T.C.H. - Rated: T - English - Drama/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,165 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 7 - Published: 10/5/2007 - Will V. - Complete
DJINN: The Way to Home by koolkame reviews
Eighteen years after W.I.T.C.H. is formed, a young runaway is given the Heart of Candracar and must become a leader in order to fight an unknown enemy.
W.I.T.C.H. - Rated: T - English - Family/Fantasy - Chapters: 14 - Words: 149,722 - Reviews: 181 - Favs: 63 - Follows: 44 - Updated: 7/24/2014 - Published: 11/9/2006
WITCH: The Shunned One by XV-Dragon reviews
A half elf orphan trying to survive in world that does not accept her when is suddenly fate throws her into a situation where she may get what she always wanted: friends, family and a home. But she must first defeat her past before she begin her new life.
W.I.T.C.H. - Rated: T - English - Fantasy/Adventure - Chapters: 21 - Words: 157,700 - Reviews: 235 - Favs: 87 - Follows: 67 - Updated: 9/20/2010 - Published: 3/5/2007 - Will V., Caleb
War for Meridian's Throne by XV-Dragon reviews
When Phobos tried to take over Meridian another relative became Meridian's ruler instead of Elyon. When this happend Phobos started a civil war to over throw her saying she was the one who tried over throw his family. How will this change how things went?
W.I.T.C.H. - Rated: T - English - Fantasy/Mystery - Chapters: 20 - Words: 149,419 - Reviews: 107 - Favs: 59 - Follows: 22 - Updated: 5/2/2008 - Published: 6/25/2007 - Will V., Caleb - Complete
Never a Normal Life by Wilhelmina Vandom reviews
Running from their past Will and Susan Vandom arrive in Heatherfield and must face obststacles to get their lives stabilized and more normal. Problem is Will was never meant to have a normal life as she learns when she meets four other girls. Please R & R
W.I.T.C.H. - Rated: T - English - Drama/Adventure - Chapters: 24 - Words: 58,963 - Reviews: 206 - Favs: 72 - Follows: 59 - Updated: 8/31/2007 - Published: 7/23/2007 - Will V., Irma L.
A Chance at Happiness by Wilhelmina Vandom reviews
An abused Will is given a chance to find a life worth living when Luba goes against the Oracle and sends the redhead to a new world where she is needed and wanted. WARNINGS: Contains mature themes though nothing explicit.
W.I.T.C.H. - Rated: T - English - Drama/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 17 - Words: 43,088 - Reviews: 185 - Favs: 65 - Follows: 52 - Updated: 9/22/2007 - Published: 8/24/2007 - Will V.
Hate or Fear by Wilhelmina Vandom reviews
After believing everyone hates her and thinking she has lost everything loved Will breaks down as Phobos is checking out what is happening on Earth. A plan is formed to completely shatter her and get the Heart but does it backfire?
W.I.T.C.H. - Rated: T - English - Angst/Drama - Chapters: 5 - Words: 10,827 - Reviews: 67 - Favs: 35 - Follows: 39 - Updated: 8/31/2007 - Published: 8/6/2007 - Will V.