Home Community Cartoons Biker Mice From Mars A Mouse's Best Friend
A Mouse's Best Friend
Follow .
Focus: Cartoons Biker Mice From Mars, Since: 10-26-07
Founder: Vinnie Van Daz - Stories: 20 - Followers: 0 - id: 51914
This community is dedicated to Tom Tataranowicz the creator of the Biker Mice From Mars, his characters are the main ones in the stories but I am adding some of my own. I hope you all enjoy!

Limburger Remembers the 5th of November by Vinnie Van Daz
I know that it's a bit late for a Guy Fawkes night Biker Mice fic, but I looked through my fics on this site and realised that it wasn't on here so here it is, as always enjoy and post those reviews, Thanks
Biker Mice From Mars - Rated: K+ - English - Parody - Chapters: 1 - Words: 929 - Published: 2/25/2008 - Complete
I Am Mouse, Hear Me Squeak by Vinnie Van Daz reviews
Finally, A new Story, I hope that you all enjoy this one. Reviews please. Many Thanks.
Biker Mice From Mars - Rated: K+ - English - Drama/Fantasy - Chapters: 14 - Words: 24,209 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 1 - Updated: 5/7/2008 - Published: 2/11/2008
My Friends The Biker Mice From Mars, Season 2, Vol by Vinnie Van Daz reviews
Here comes Season 2 of 'My Friends The Biker Mice From Mars', I hope you like it!
Biker Mice From Mars - Rated: K - English - Angst/Family - Chapters: 10 - Words: 4,077 - Reviews: 2 - Updated: 1/22/2008 - Published: 1/17/2008
My Friends The Biker Mice From Mars Volume 2 by Vinnie Van Daz reviews
This is the revamped and longer version of 'My Friends The Biker Mice From Mars Volume 2', as always read, enjoy and post those reviews.
Biker Mice From Mars - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,053 - Reviews: 1 - Published: 1/11/2008 - Complete
Return To Sender by Vinnie Van Daz reviews
This is the newly rewritten version of Return To Sender, it is longer and I hope that it makes a bit more sense. As always, read, enjoy and post your reviews.
Biker Mice From Mars - Rated: K - English - Humor/Suspense - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,595 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 3 - Published: 1/6/2008 - Complete
The Biker Mice Meet The Turtles by Vinnie Van Daz
This is another one of my original stories to get the update treatment, as always please read, enjoy and then submit your reviews, thanks.
Biker Mice From Mars - Rated: K - English - Adventure/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,612 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 1 - Published: 1/7/2008 - Complete
My Friends The Biker Mice From Mars Volume 1 by Vinnie Van Daz reviews
This is a revamp of the first volume from 'My Friends The Biker Mice From Mars'. As always please read, enjoy and post your reviews, as I love to read them.
Biker Mice From Mars - Rated: K - English - Drama/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,932 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 1 - Published: 1/9/2008 - Complete
Shattered, Repaired, Renewed by The Third Biker Scholar reviews
When Carbine breaks up with Throttle, he needs time to heal. Charley offers the space and acceptance he needs. And maybe more...chapters revamped...again...
Biker Mice From Mars - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 7 - Words: 19,926 - Reviews: 66 - Favs: 77 - Follows: 16 - Updated: 1/20/2008 - Published: 12/29/2007 - Complete
My Friends The Biker Mice From Mars Volume 12 by Vinnie Van Daz reviews
Sorry, this is the updated version of Volume 12, I needed to make some minor adjustments, I hope that it hasn't spoilt your enjoyment. As usual please read, enjoy and post those reviews. Oh and Happy New Year to everyone.
Biker Mice From Mars - Rated: K+ - English - Hurt/Comfort/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,291 - Reviews: 1 - Published: 1/1/2008 - Complete
My Friends The Biker Mice From Mars New Year Speci by Vinnie Van Daz
This is the New Year Special, I regret to say that one of the main cahracters gets killed off in this one, it's a real tear jerker. As always read, enjoy and post those reviews. Thanks
Biker Mice From Mars - Rated: K+ - English - Tragedy/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,603 - Published: 12/31/2007 - Complete
My Friends The Biker Mice From Mars Volume 11 by Vinnie Van Daz
Oh no, Vinnie's in trouble again, Throttle leaves briefly, not to give too much away. As always read, Enjoy and post your reviews, thanks.
Biker Mice From Mars - Rated: K+ - English - Hurt/Comfort/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,995 - Published: 12/31/2007 - Complete
An Englshmouses Home Is His School by Vinnie Van Daz reviews
This story is an offshoot of the the series My Freinds The Biker Mice From Mars, all the characters are here plus one or two new ones, as always read, enjoy and post your reviews, thanks.
Biker Mice From Mars - Rated: K+ - English - Drama/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,179 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 1 - Published: 12/31/2007 - Complete
My Friends The Biker Mice From Mars Christmas Spec by Vinnie Van Daz reviews
This is just a light hearted Christmas Special that I came up with, it is also probably going to be my last story before Christmas so I would like to thank you all for supporting me and as usual I hope you enjoy and please post your reviews.
Biker Mice From Mars - Rated: K - English - Family/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,275 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 1 - Published: 12/8/2007 - Complete
My Friends The Biker Mice From Mars Volume 10 by Vinnie Van Daz reviews
In this story, Me and Vincent come to blows. Although it ends happily there is a reference to suicide so you should be warned and there is also a small amount of bad language. This story is rated K but parents may want to check it out first! Enjoy.
Biker Mice From Mars - Rated: K+ - English - Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,479 - Reviews: 1 - Published: 12/6/2007 - Complete
My Friends The Biker Mice From Mars Volume 9 by Vinnie Van Daz reviews
Let it snow! Well it took some doing but here is Volume 9 and this one is mostly fantasy with a dash of family thrown in for good measure, as usual please enjoy your read and post me your reviews, thanks.
Biker Mice From Mars - Rated: K - English - Fantasy/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,300 - Reviews: 1 - Published: 12/2/2007 - Complete
My Friends The Biker Mice From Mars Volume 8 by Vinnie Van Daz reviews
At last here is a somewhat happier tail, tail, tale, Get It lol, Vinnie and Throttle are finally reunited with their mothers, I hope that you enjoy it and as usual post your reviews as I love to read them.
Biker Mice From Mars - Rated: K - English - Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,265 - Reviews: 1 - Published: 11/29/2007 - Complete
My Friends The Biker Mice From Mars Volume 7 by Vinnie Van Daz reviews
This is a biggy and nearly didn't get here due to technical problems, however, it's here, there are one or two bits that maybe usuitable for children to read, so adult supervision is advised. As always please leave your comments and enjoy!
Biker Mice From Mars - Rated: T - English - Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 7,901 - Reviews: 1 - Published: 11/25/2007 - Complete
My Friends the Biker Mice From Mars Volume 5 by Vinnie Van Daz reviews
Here is Volume 5, we get to meet Modo's 'Grey Furred Momma', unfortunately I do not know her name.There is a small piece where I hug Modo, this is for dramatic purposes only. As always enjoy and post those reviews, Thanks.
Biker Mice From Mars - Rated: T - English - Angst/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,877 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 1 - Published: 11/14/2007 - Complete
My Friends the Biker Mice From Mars Volume 4 by Vinnie Van Daz reviews
I have had a request for a fourth part of the 'My Friends The Biker Mice From Mars' stories, so here it is, it follows on from volume 3 but is set some 12 months later. I hope that you all enjoy this latest volume and I hope to get many reviews posted.
Biker Mice From Mars - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,708 - Reviews: 1 - Published: 11/10/2007 - Complete