Home Community Anime/Manga Naruto A NarutoxIno Collection
A NarutoxIno Collection
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga Naruto, Since: 11-29-04
Founder: nimacu - Stories: 546 - Followers: 464 - Staff: 1 - id: 8642
Possibly the most obscure and least likely to happen pairing on the show, and yet we're addicted to it all the same. I can't guarantee they're all good, but they're all I've found. If there's one missing feel free to let me know. Yay! We are the 7th largest Naruto C2 community according to member size, so don't forget if you love reading it try writing it! it's not like you could do any worse than a few of these. NOW WITH FORUMS! Check it out under my screen name Nimacu

The Aftermath by MysticTraveller reviews
The Fourth Ninja War. A lot was lost and a lot was gained. See how the war affected our favourite ninjas and our knucklehead.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 18 - Words: 114,899 - Reviews: 143 - Favs: 294 - Follows: 164 - Updated: 8/4/2012 - Published: 3/29/2012 - Naruto U., Ino Y. - Complete
Endure by Kyuubi no Kitsune0101 reviews
She had to bring him back because if no one else could do it, Ino was sure she could. She endured. She survived. It was her turn to be nice to him instead of the other way around. For a simple orange and black jacket. Prequel to Innocent. Slight NaruIno.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 906 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 27 - Follows: 7 - Published: 2/15/2009 - Naruto U., Ino Y. - Complete
Bet On It by Rai Lockhart reviews
Ino takes Naruto's bet the day before Valentine's, and she is in for a surprise on the number one day of love this year. Oneshot. NaruIno. R&R, please?
Naruto - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,963 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 62 - Follows: 12 - Published: 2/14/2009 - Naruto U., Ino Y. - Complete
Naruto: The Next Generation by Omgoth reviews
Naruto and ino have a baby. Read to find out what happens. Story is better than summary leads you to believe NaruIno and other pairings
Naruto - Rated: K - English - Family/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,542 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 35 - Follows: 25 - Published: 2/13/2009 - Ino Y., Naruto U.
Valentine's Day by majorfangirl reviews
NaruIno He hated her. She hated him. One kiss changed that and Valentine's Day was right around the corner. Oneshot. Rated T because I acquired a potty mouth recently. O
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,945 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 37 - Follows: 5 - Published: 2/13/2009 - Naruto U., Ino Y. - Complete
The Perfect Fit by MikiMoto reviews
For Ino, finding the right guy is like finding the right pair of shoes. NarutoxIno, read and review please!
Naruto - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,070 - Reviews: 27 - Favs: 35 - Follows: 5 - Published: 2/12/2009 - Naruto U., Ino Y.
Love Trippin! by Violetta-Night Butterfly reviews
Ino begins to stay out late, partying and a strict Inoichi hires a spy named Naruto to watch her. But, to ease suspension, Naruto must dress like a girl and go by the name, Naru! NaruIno and more depending on requests
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,168 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 24 - Published: 2/11/2009 - Ino Y., Naruto U.
Jack of Spades by Zarunak reviews
Uzumaki Kushina was one of the greatest interrogators the Leaf had ever seen, now years later the Legendary Sadist of the leaf finally meets his teacher's only child. Naruto grows to learn that torture isn't about sadism, its just business.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Suspense - Chapters: 8 - Words: 21,693 - Reviews: 285 - Favs: 1,119 - Follows: 1,244 - Updated: 1/10/2010 - Published: 1/21/2009 - Naruto U., Ino Y.
Naruto and Ino: Til Death Do Us Part by kiwi4me reviews
He'll run to the mountains to reach her, he'll fly to the clouds to touch her, he'll give up his life to hold her because everything she is, is what he needs. Finished!
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 35 - Words: 67,616 - Reviews: 172 - Favs: 102 - Follows: 56 - Updated: 10/13/2009 - Published: 1/19/2009 - Ino Y., Naruto U. - Complete
In Love With You by ivy-tsuta reviews
Oh, Ino why are you so blind...? Why can't you see that I love you? NaruIno. OneShot.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,048 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 10 - Published: 2/7/2009 - Naruto U., Ino Y. - Complete
Paper Dolls by Coco-Minu reviews
Glued hand in hand. Unable to be torn apart. Oneshot, NarutoxIno request for Super-Sweet.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,231 - Reviews: 48 - Favs: 64 - Follows: 9 - Published: 2/4/2009 - Naruto U., Ino Y. - Complete
A Flower's Last Petal by XxBlackChaosxX reviews
Seven-year-old Yamanaka Ino can't understnand why the villagers of Konoha shun little Uzumaki Naruto. She decides to become his friends. What happens then? Read to find out. Eventual NaruIno, some SasuSaku NaruSaku and InoSasu
Naruto - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 4 - Words: 9,173 - Reviews: 31 - Favs: 62 - Follows: 102 - Updated: 7/5/2009 - Published: 2/4/2009 - Ino Y., Naruto U.
Groundhog Day by shelvesinthecloset reviews
When the Yamanakas train Konoha had better watch out, otherwise who knows what could happen. Inspired by the film of the same name, but with a different plot.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 2,130 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 43 - Updated: 6/25/2012 - Published: 2/3/2009 - Ino Y., Naruto U.
What Could of Been Between Us by Da Baddest King reviews
It was the Blue Rose he gave me I knew it was going to be hard to say the unspoken words, everything happens for a reason right? But I did'nt whant him to leave me like this...Nar/Ino OneShot...
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,016 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 7 - Published: 2/1/2009 - Naruto U., Ino Y. - Complete
Searching for More by TheCrackShipper reviews
AU To hide from her glittering and demanding lifestyle Yamanaka Ino decides to take an undercover vacation. There she meets a boy with big dreams and an even bigger heart. Naruto/Ino
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 2 - Words: 3,762 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 41 - Updated: 2/16/2009 - Published: 1/30/2009 - Ino Y., Naruto U.
Sand covered leaves by Innosense reviews
5 years.5 long years we thought he was dead.one day he returned to the village not a leaf anymore but a grain of sand.A single grain of sand on the tree that is the leaf village. On hiatus
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 8 - Words: 6,768 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 13 - Updated: 3/15/2009 - Published: 12/31/2008 - Ino Y., Naruto U.
Heartstrings by erzahler reviews
In a span of four years, I learned to be a little less vain, a lot less loud and a little more thoughtful. I’d quit being a Konoha kunoichi, preferring to be an average, normal civilian.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 7 - Words: 8,107 - Reviews: 25 - Favs: 24 - Follows: 48 - Updated: 9/17/2011 - Published: 1/3/2009 - Ino Y., Naruto U.
Kicks by K0LABN 'Kicks reviews
Unknown to his friends except his girlfriend, Ino, Naruto is a shoe fanatic. On his normal once a month rush for his kicks,Ino finds that shoes can actually be very deep, both in feelings and style. One Shot
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,046 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 1 - Published: 1/5/2009 - Naruto U., Ino Y. - Complete
Memories by lost.hurt.broken reviews
Everyone has there love story. Some people's stories are tragic, others perfect. Full Summary inside. Own characters used. InoxNaruto
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,080 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 6 - Published: 1/5/2009 - Naruto U., Ino Y.
I'll Survive by kiwi4me reviews
All you can do is push forward, even if your doing it alone.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Angst - Chapters: 2 - Words: 5,060 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 10 - Updated: 1/11/2009 - Published: 1/5/2009 - Naruto U., Ino Y. - Complete
Twenty Lies by jin.toshikazu reviews
He can't tell the truth. She can't answer with silence. So they lie. NaruIno
Naruto - Rated: K - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 7,547 - Reviews: 70 - Favs: 125 - Follows: 20 - Published: 1/8/2009 - Ino Y., Naruto U. - Complete
Konoha Christmas by majorfangirl reviews
It's Christmas time and everyone wants one thing: romance! NaruIno, NejiTen, ShikaTema, KibaHina, LeeOC, KankuOC, GaiOC, JirOC, ShinoSaku, GaaOC, ChouOC, OCOC. Short chapters. FINALLY FINISHED!
Naruto - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 7 - Words: 7,119 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 1/11/2009 - Published: 12/18/2008 - Naruto U., Ino Y. - Complete
Agape by Sizdothyx reviews
Agape is also known as Eros. As Philia. As Storge. Uzumaki Naruto knows it as the things he feels every time he delves into Yamanaka Ino's eyes. A series of drabbles devoted to the pair of Konoha's most surprising blonds.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 3 - Words: 7,577 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 33 - Follows: 34 - Updated: 3/2 - Published: 12/21/2008 - Naruto U., Ino Y.
Blossoming Love by Ehskey reviews
One Shot story about an unknown possible love between two blonds.
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,438 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 29 - Published: 12/22/2008 - Ino Y., Naruto U.
WoundFilled Hands by Kris Harold reviews
Thanks to an incident at a party, Ino was forced to change schools. The only problem was that the only school that was close enough that her family could afford was an all-boys boarding school. Will her true identity be uncovered?
Naruto - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 6 - Words: 12,658 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 22 - Follows: 16 - Updated: 1/4/2009 - Published: 12/22/2008 - Naruto U., Ino Y. - Complete
402 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »