Home Community Cartoons W.I.T.C.H. A Place of Forgetting
A Place of Forgetting
Follow .
Focus: Cartoons W.I.T.C.H., Since: 02-11-06
Founder: Dame Hetchel - Stories: 18 - Followers: 2 - Staff: 1 - id: 28437
Where a rebel and a redhead seek refuge. An archive devoted exclusively to the pairing of Will and Caleb.

Take Away The Pain by StroodleDoodledFuhn reviews
Will always took away their pain. She stole their physical and mental pain and handled it when she was alone. But then he finds her and comforts her and takes away her pain, unlike others, and he's the only person who she can't heal. But he can her. CW
W.I.T.C.H. - Rated: K+ - English - Tragedy/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,045 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 26 - Follows: 6 - Published: 11/11/2007 - Will V., Caleb - Complete
The Difference Between by Lillythemarshmellowqueen reviews
Just a short WillxCaleb drabble. Will ponders her relationship with Caleb on a rainy day looking out the window.
W.I.T.C.H. - Rated: K - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 752 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 1 - Published: 8/20/2007 - Will V., Caleb - Complete
Shiver by all-the-elements reviews
A WillCaleb oneshot. Mucho Fluff.
W.I.T.C.H. - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 543 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 3 - Published: 10/14/2006 - Complete
Ignite by Val-Creative reviews
That fire...that would warm his thoughts instead of freeze them... Tentatively PG13. WillCaleb. Very mild mentions of WillMatt and CorneliaCaleb. Awarded Best Kiss Scene and Second for Best Oneshot for WITCH Fanfiction Awards hosted by Orinocono.
W.I.T.C.H. - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,769 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 38 - Follows: 15 - Published: 8/20/2006 - Will V., Caleb
Broken Armor by Seniya reviews
Protect me, my armor from all of the pain, here within the darkness let me safe remain. Please, my armor hear my sigh, I'd rather that you bled me, than for them to see me cry. [WillxCaleb]
W.I.T.C.H. - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,768 - Reviews: 24 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 2 - Published: 6/24/2006 - Complete
The life within by star gazing girl reviews
When Cornelia gets a bit of shocking news, she must make difficult choiceschoices that will change her life forever. WillxCaleb, slight CorneliaxCaleb. No flames!
W.I.T.C.H. - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 9 - Words: 7,398 - Reviews: 55 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 10 - Updated: 7/6/2006 - Published: 5/8/2006 - Complete
Beautiful, Blond, and Bold by Shimmering Turquoise Feathers reviews
Cornelia laments over her relationship with Caleb, and ponders her mistakes that pushed him to love someone else CorneliaCalebWill Somewhat romantic, but mostly drama.
W.I.T.C.H. - Rated: K - English - Drama/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 942 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 1 - Published: 3/7/2006 - Complete
The Invisible Man by Sokai reviews
/Cartoonverse/ After the eventful night of a certain redhead's birthday, a young man reflects upon that . . . and far much more.
W.I.T.C.H. - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,234 - Reviews: 32 - Favs: 19 - Follows: 7 - Published: 2/28/2006 - [Caleb, Will V.] - Complete
The Will To Live by Kadeana reviews
Will does something that may change her past and destroy her future. WillxCaleb
W.I.T.C.H. - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 11 - Words: 37,810 - Reviews: 172 - Favs: 125 - Follows: 82 - Updated: 11/15/2008 - Published: 10/5/2005 - Caleb, Will V. - Complete
Rules of Attraction by Kiseki-no-neko reviews
Will's highly upset that, since she and her friends have entered high school, Matt hardly ever pays attention to her anymore, so what does she do? She enlists Caleb's help to make her, not quite, 'boyfriend' jealous, but, will it turn into more than that?
W.I.T.C.H. - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 6 - Words: 10,507 - Reviews: 168 - Favs: 64 - Follows: 67 - Updated: 4/29/2007 - Published: 3/27/2005
Half Asleep by Seniya reviews
A short drabble about Will's thoughts on her newly complicated love life. WillxCaleb. One shot
W.I.T.C.H. - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 972 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 1 - Published: 8/9/2005 - Complete
I'm Awake by Seniya reviews
When Caleb gets sick, its Will's turn to take care of him but what happens is more than either of them bargained for. Prologue to Half Asleep. [WillxCaleb]
W.I.T.C.H. - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,167 - Reviews: 30 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 10 - Published: 10/8/2005
Practice by storytellergirl reviews
Caleb needs a little help preparing for a date. Complete! CxW
W.I.T.C.H. - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 10 - Words: 15,970 - Reviews: 114 - Favs: 66 - Follows: 16 - Updated: 12/5/2005 - Published: 9/25/2005 - Complete
Accidentally In Love by Kelley2 reviews
When Caleb and Will find themselves trapped in Meridian will they see something that was always right in front of them? Will and Caleb Pairing.
W.I.T.C.H. - Rated: T - English - Romance/Fantasy - Chapters: 6 - Words: 14,956 - Reviews: 103 - Favs: 58 - Follows: 59 - Updated: 2/5/2006 - Published: 12/20/2005 - Will V., Caleb
A Brief Interlude by storytellergirl reviews
Will and Caleb share a moment in between battles.
W.I.T.C.H. - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,907 - Reviews: 26 - Favs: 24 - Follows: 4 - Published: 2/7/2006 - Complete
Beautiful Collision by Dame Hetchel reviews
Chapter 6. "Will," he said to the girl who wasn't there. "You have no idea how much I need you right now." Future/alt cartoonverse, CalebxWill.
W.I.T.C.H. - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 6 - Words: 22,868 - Reviews: 111 - Favs: 51 - Follows: 83 - Updated: 9/13/2009 - Published: 1/22/2006 - Caleb, Will V.
Waking Dreams by Zadien reviews
"Almost kissed. We almost kissed." The almost was extremely important. The almost was the line she didn't cross. The almost meant that she hadn't completely betrayed Cornelia.
W.I.T.C.H. - Rated: T - English - Romance/Fantasy - Chapters: 14 - Words: 131,045 - Reviews: 220 - Favs: 101 - Follows: 103 - Updated: 9/2/2008 - Published: 1/27/2006 - [Will V., Caleb]