Home Community Games Legend of Zelda A Princess and her Wolf
A Princess and her Wolf
Follow .
Focus: Games Legend of Zelda, Since: 03-07-08
Founder: someguy2023 - Stories: 14 - Followers: 6 - Staff: 2 - id: 56364
A collection of heart-warming (key word) Link and Midna stories.

A Yeti's Lesson by Zero Hakaru reviews
TP Lidna After saving the Yetis from the twisted magic encased in the mirror shard, the moment the Yetis shared had struck a chord with Midna. Does the magic of an eye's reflection truly work? SPOILERS FOR SNOWHEAD RUINS
Legend of Zelda - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,884 - Reviews: 30 - Favs: 96 - Follows: 6 - Published: 8/6/2007 - Link, Midna - Complete
Plushies by Zero Hakaru reviews
TP Crack Drabble Link wants to win a plushie at the shooting gallery... with Midna's help. Lidna fluff
Legend of Zelda - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,552 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 53 - Follows: 5 - Published: 7/20/2007 - Link, Midna - Complete
Graphite by NeverEndingNonsense reviews
A drabble snapshot of Link and Midna's time together, featuring a pencil, some paper and a little fluff. Slight spoilers possible. Standard disclaimer applies
Legend of Zelda - Rated: K - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 465 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 1 - Published: 6/5/2008 - Link - Complete
Pillow Fights and Lullabies by Surrendered to Christ reviews
50 sentences, 50 moments in Link and Midna's relationship, from fishing to sewing to pillow fights and lullabies. MidnaxLink
Legend of Zelda - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,997 - Reviews: 28 - Favs: 60 - Follows: 7 - Published: 5/13/2008 - Link - Complete
Journey Home by Oddsbokins reviews
If this was love...He hated it. LinkxMidna
Legend of Zelda - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,099 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 4 - Published: 5/5/2008 - Link - Complete
Sunburns by someguy2023 reviews
Post Twilight Princess: Midna has a first-hand experience of just how terrible sunburns are... But then again, it might not be so bad after all. Link x Midna fluff.
Legend of Zelda - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,412 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 43 - Follows: 9 - Published: 4/10/2008 - Complete
Midna by BetweenheavenandHell reviews
What's in a name?", pondering such a question, the Twilight Princess comes to understand just how valueable her time in the Realm of Light really was
Legend of Zelda - Rated: K+ - English - Spiritual - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,587 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 2 - Published: 4/17/2008 - Complete
Twilit Days by Kinda-Mayvelle reviews
Collection of oneshots. There was always something more going on behind the tales of the Hero. MidnaLink centric, with few other characterbased chapters.
Legend of Zelda - Rated: K+ - English - Friendship/Fantasy - Chapters: 11 - Words: 8,764 - Reviews: 39 - Favs: 27 - Follows: 16 - Updated: 11/28/2008 - Published: 7/18/2007 - Link, Midna
Somehow by Surrendered to Christ reviews
Because he's hers. And somehow, along the way, she's also become his. TP, MidnaxLink
Legend of Zelda - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 562 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 31 - Follows: 4 - Published: 4/1/2008 - Link - Complete
Instinct by SoldierSteak reviews
Twilight Princess. Oneshot Like all canines, Link is stricken with the inhumane urge to itch, itch, and itch, and poor Midna is stuck with the short end of the stick. It's surprising how many actions one makes are on a whim. LinkXMidna
Legend of Zelda - Rated: K - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,797 - Reviews: 38 - Favs: 104 - Follows: 14 - Published: 3/9/2007 - Complete
The Wolf and the Imp by Twilight Stallion reviews
They were two souls separated by light and shadow. Yet against all odds they bonded together to save Hyrule from evil. But it didn't happen overnight. A series of oneshots fleshing out the relationship between Link and Midna. [Twilight Princess]
Legend of Zelda - Rated: K+ - English - Friendship/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,846 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 29 - Follows: 7 - Published: 11/26/2007 - Link - Complete
Never After by riversrunthroughme reviews
I wouldn't turn my back on my shadow at any time...and since your shadow seems so keen on rarely being empty, I certainly wouldn't if I were you, Hero. [post Twilight Princess] [cuz a busted mirror is so totally not going to stop anything, silly Midna]
Legend of Zelda - Rated: T - English - Drama/Adventure - Chapters: 14 - Words: 77,556 - Reviews: 365 - Favs: 373 - Follows: 320 - Updated: 10/2/2008 - Published: 2/10/2007 - Sheik, Dark Link
Keep Me Warm by AngelicConquistador reviews
A good way to make a friend is to help them out in a time of need. For Link, it was simple: a fur coat and a blanket made it possible. lidna Because I love Link and Midna. :D
Legend of Zelda - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,205 - Reviews: 24 - Favs: 57 - Follows: 7 - Published: 8/6/2007 - Link, Midna - Complete
Still An Imp by someguy2023 reviews
Twilight Princess: As Link sees Midna in her true form, he can only wonder if this changes anything at all. Implied Link x Midna fluff.
Legend of Zelda - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,277 - Reviews: 52 - Favs: 116 - Follows: 22 - Published: 3/4/2008 - Midna, Link - Complete