Home Community TV Shows House, M.D. A Strange Love
A Strange Love
Follow .
Focus: TV Shows House, M.D., Since: 01-02-10
Founder: DayDreamer077 - Stories: 1,151 - Followers: 18 - Staff: 4 - id: 77362
This community is for a compilation of my favorite couples: House and Cameron, Wilson and Cuddy, Cuddy and Lucas Douglas, & Foreman and Thirteen. If you would like to suggest your story in here let one of us know. Thanks!

The Man He Wished To Be by onlyinyourdreams77
This is a poem about the scene from "Teamwork". This one is written in House's POV and a companion piece to "Shattered Image" which is written in Cameron's POV.
House, M.D. - Rated: K+ - English - Drama/Poetry - Chapters: 1 - Words: 262 - Favs: 1 - Published: 4/5 - G. House, A. Cameron - Complete
Shattered Image by onlyinyourdreams77
This is a poem about the scene from "Teamwork". This one is written in Cameron's POV and a companion piece to "The Man He Wished To Be" which is written in House's POV.
House, M.D. - Rated: K+ - English - Drama/Poetry - Chapters: 1 - Words: 254 - Favs: 1 - Published: 4/5 - G. House, A. Cameron - Complete
A Time to Remember by onlyinyourdreams77 reviews
A poem based on what House might have been thinking as the building burned down.
House, M.D. - Rated: K+ - English - Drama/Poetry - Chapters: 1 - Words: 254 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 1 - Published: 3/22 - G. House, A. Cameron - Complete
I Shall Believe by onlyinyourdreams77 reviews
A poem about what Cameron was thinking when she was looking at the picture on her her computer. This was set after "Everybody Dies".
House, M.D. - Rated: K+ - English - Drama/Poetry - Chapters: 1 - Words: 319 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 2 - Published: 3/22 - G. House, A. Cameron - Complete
In the Gloaming by MagsyB reviews
Sitting there, she feels as if she is falling through a void, and she's sure if she doesn't find the ground, she'll crumble. She tries to focus, the voice of a little girl wanting to be a ballerina primly telling her to find her spot. She can feel tears prickling at the back of her eyes as the blank whiteboard conjure words...
House, M.D. - Rated: T - English - Angst/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 7,966 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 1 - Published: 1/8/2014 - [G. House, A. Cameron] - Complete
Artistic Temperaments by Leni reviews
Artist!AU (see prompt). The more it changes... "If they were at his apartment, this would be the moment the neighbors call the police and he has to explain to yet another frowning officer that artistic temperaments must have an outlet."
House, M.D. - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,199 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 3 - Published: 9/29/2014 - G. House, A. Cameron - Complete
It was you by Mrs. Gold reviews
After their horrible date, Cameron and House try to forget, in vain. What happen when they both realize they're in love with each other? Hameron. Post 1X20 "Love hurts".
House, M.D. - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,549 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 3 - Published: 11/6/2014 - [G. House, A. Cameron]
Evolution by sinisterkid92 reviews
"There were many ways to tell how they started, even more than the ways to tell how it ended" HousexCameron start 3x24, with spoilers for the last episode
House, M.D. - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,826 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 1 - Published: 12/13/2014 - G. House, A. Cameron - Complete
The Call She Didn't Make by LookingForTheLightSwitch reviews
What if, instead of calling Chase that night, Cameron called House instead? Oneshot showing alternative ending to S2E7: Hunting.
House, M.D. - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,225 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 5 - Published: 1/18 - G. House, A. Cameron - Complete
Anchor by sue-sylvester-shuffle reviews
(Takes place in 4x3) Cameron comes to visit House in the hospital after he electrocutes himself. He was not expecting a visit from her, and he was an idiot to think she wouldn't have cared. (HOUSECAM.)
House, M.D. - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 958 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 1 - Published: 1/23 - G. House, A. Cameron - Complete
Only Human by sue-sylvester-shuffle reviews
(Takes place in 2x22) "He was a jerk, that had already been already established, but what would he be if he had just stood by and watched as his patient suffocated her own baby? Not human, that was for sure." • After House is forced to run without his cane to stop the patient from smothering her own baby, the pain in his leg becomes unbearable. Cameron drives him home. (HOUSECAM.)
House, M.D. - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,159 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 1 - Published: 1/31 - G. House, A. Cameron - Complete
The Rule Breaker and the Puzzle by sue-sylvester-shuffle reviews
(AU of season one finale) Cameron happens to be at the door when House falls down. She's there to comfort him, whether he wants her there or not. They find out that both of them regret how their first date went, and decide to give it another try. With their date looming in the near future, how will House and Cameron's relationship progress? (HOUSECAM. UNFINISHED.)
House, M.D. - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 6 - Words: 12,448 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 19 - Follows: 25 - Updated: 3/5 - Published: 1/9 - G. House, A. Cameron
A Helping Hand by hughville reviews
A different take on the cat autopsy scene in Detox.
House, M.D. - Rated: K+ - English - Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 337 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 2 - Published: 3/3 - G. House, A. Cameron - Complete
chocolate by 10millionpeople reviews
"Do you want me to tell you to stay?" He finally asks her. She laughs breezily. "I want you to say whatever you want to say, House, or nothing at all."
House, M.D. - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,213 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 9 - Published: 12/24/2014 - G. House, A. Cameron - Complete
Love will remain a mystery by BenAddict Holmes reviews
I never saw it happening. I'd given up and given in. I just couldn't take the hurt again - What a feeling. I didn't have the strength to fight. Suddenly, you seemed so right. Me and you - What a feeling. One shot from Everybody Dies. House x Cameron. Please R&R!
House, M.D. - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 452 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 1 - Published: 1/3 - G. House, A. Cameron - Complete
What we seek to feel by JosGotGlock reviews
Spoilers for S2 thru Acceptance. This was written for a Quoteathon. Not good at summaries, but this is just a short little story involving House and Cameron. I guess you could say its fluff too, so if that isn't your thing then don't read.
House, M.D. - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,773 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 1 - Published: 1/4/2006 - G. House, A. Cameron - Complete
Winter Wonderland by JosGotGlock reviews
House/Cameron - She wonders about the future while they walk through the snow. Fluff.
House, M.D. - Rated: K - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 941 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 1 - Published: 12/20/2008 - G. House, A. Cameron - Complete
Potassium and Water by treacle-antlers reviews
...' They told me you're the best diagnostician in the country. ' He closes one eye, ' Did they also tell you how I feel about suck ups? ' HouseCameron
House, M.D. - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,444 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 19 - Follows: 3 - Published: 7/7/2006 - A. Cameron, G. House - Complete
Top Hat and Cane by JosGotGlock reviews
HouseCameron, one shot of sexy fluff. A little tale of how Cameron moves on after Stacy arrives and finds a way to become a stronger person. House catches her in the act and can see the effects of her newfound confidence and is intrigued. Rated T
House, M.D. - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,354 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 1 - Published: 5/13/2006 - G. House, A. Cameron - Complete
Drinks on the House by yutamiyu reviews
House and Cameron on New Year's and beyond. Story COMPLETE in four chapters
House, M.D. - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 4 - Words: 6,211 - Reviews: 37 - Favs: 35 - Follows: 18 - Updated: 4/30/2006 - Published: 4/12/2006 - A. Cameron, G. House - Complete
In the Dark by LaDanaid reviews
House is having nightmares... he's exhausted...Spoilers for No Reason.
House, M.D. - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,220 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 25 - Follows: 2 - Published: 7/12/2006 - G. House, A. Cameron - Complete
Mr Romance by Jackie W reviews
Valentine's Day fluff House style. HouseCam. Complete!
House, M.D. - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,544 - Reviews: 34 - Favs: 33 - Follows: 2 - Published: 2/13/2007 - Complete
Now and Then by lucindadixon reviews
I've often thought that Season One House and New Cameron would make a great couple. Impossible, you say? Well, maybe not.
House, M.D. - Rated: T - English - Romance/Supernatural - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,973 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 6 - Published: 9/5/2008 - G. House, A. Cameron - Complete
Delirium by twosharks reviews
House might just be losing his mind, surely Cameron is to blame. Set sometime s4-ish . House/Cameron.
House, M.D. - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,842 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 30 - Follows: 4 - Published: 1/7/2009 - A. Cameron, G. House - Complete
It's good to sink in yet another habit by brokentoyinlalaland reviews
First time it happened, was the evening of his speech at the PPTH class. Right after Stacy came back.
House, M.D. - Rated: K+ - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,603 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 3 - Published: 6/24/2009 - A. Cameron, G. House
734 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »