Home Community TV Shows Nine Lives of Chloe King A Undeniable Attraction: Alec/Amy
A Undeniable Attraction: Alec/Amy
Follow .
Focus: TV Shows Nine Lives of Chloe King, Since: 02-09-08
Founder: The Doctor's Charlene - Stories: 3 - Followers: 15 - id: 55419
This is for Nine Lives of Chloe King. I love the show and just discovered the couple Amy/Alec which I absolutly love so I decided to make a community for them. Enjoy Alec/Amy fans!

Before Whom Evil Trembles by Elfin1993 reviews
The life of Amy Harkin went from blissfully normal to chaotic in the few months after the first death of her best friend. But Chloe is not the only one with ancient descent, and Amy's life becomes far more complex than she could have ever imagine.
Nine Lives of Chloe King - Rated: T - English - Romance/Fantasy - Chapters: 7 - Words: 9,326 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 18 - Updated: 12/17/2012 - Published: 7/21/2011 - Alek, Amy
Spontaneous by Madelines reviews
When Amy goes to a carnival with Chloe and Brian, she is unprepared for the lesson in spontaneity that she is going to learn...a bit of Amy/Alek
Nine Lives of Chloe King - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,917 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 3 - Published: 7/1/2011 - Amy, Alek - Complete
Denial Train by Madelines reviews
When Amy has to take a cooking class, she is forced to partner up with someone who can shake her up, while she tries very hard to keep the heat in the kitchen down...a two-shot...
Nine Lives of Chloe King - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 2 - Words: 5,809 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 6/30/2011 - Published: 6/27/2011 - Amy, Alek - Complete