Home Community Books Lord of the Flies A girl on the island?
A girl on the island?
Follow .
Focus: Books Lord of the Flies, Since: 09-05-09
Founder: Raven-Skype - Stories: 36 - Followers: 2 - id: 73961
I figured that we need a C2 for all those girl on the island stories, Pm me if you want to be staff or if you have one and want me to add it to the collection.

Marooned with the Savage by Lauren Kassidy reviews
After their plane crash lands, a group of schoolchildren are stranded on an Island. A girl is among them, and her name is Helena. She is an influence on the events that occur as Jack Merridew becomes hard to resist...but there's a twist in this tale; the Island is home to a tribe of natives, who are not happy sharing their land with the trespassers. BEING RE-WRITTEN.
Lord of the Flies - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 5,489 - Reviews: 69 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 15 - Updated: 1/25 - Published: 6/18/2010 - [Jack M., OC]
Sunken Shiprecked and Stranded by Tailin00 reviews
same as the actually story only a few changes here and there w different ppl and has BOTH SEXES in it. ok so theres ALOT of changes but the concepts the same! dont care if u read andor review. blah... i feel like a noob .
Lord of the Flies - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,949 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 1 - Published: 2/7/2007
Lords and Ladies of the Court of Flies by Drop Dead Confused reviews
Now William, you shall have your truth. I know that Mira had been long dead, and Will has has joined her, but it is my final task to set things straight. You are a good listener so let us begin our journey for the truth of Mira Logan’s Lord of the Flies.
Lord of the Flies - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure/Supernatural - Chapters: 1 - Words: 811 - Reviews: 1 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 2 - Published: 2/19/2007
Lady of the Flies by sylviep reviews
What if the plane that crashed had been full of girls instead of boys? This was actually an English assignment our English teacher gave out.
Lord of the Flies - Rated: K - English - Parody - Chapters: 1 - Words: 743 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 3 - Published: 3/5/2007
The Truth of War by Sir Raphael reviews
The flight that carried the boys was only the first. Now, the second refugee plane has met the same fate as the first. Except this time, the persons concerned are rather different then those of the first plane. With Ralph back in charge, what'll he do?
Lord of the Flies - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,045 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 2 - Published: 3/20/2007
Silent Contemplation by ArtificialAngel reviews
In the rush that is the evacuation, a single girl is trapped on the island with the British schoolboys. Though a bit shy, how will her presence affect the events that take place?
Lord of the Flies - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,264 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 12 - Published: 4/23/2007
Island Of Dr Marty PART 1 by TurnerRocks reviews
A class traveling across the ocean to Hawaii get stranded on an island. The island is home to bugs, reptiles, fish, and Dr. Martin Wyzak. The students beleive that help is coming, althoughDr. Marty has something much worse planned.
Lord of the Flies - Rated: T - English - Sci-Fi/Suspense - Chapters: 1 - Words: 999 - Reviews: 1 - Published: 5/27/2007
A Blazing Rivalry by fleeing-mouse reviews
Basically, a girl's on the island with the boys. There will be many plot twists which I haven't entirely thought of yet. Eventually, I might have to change the rating to R, but for now PG13 works. P.S. Everybody is older and the time period isn't exact.
Lord of the Flies - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 14 - Words: 21,833 - Reviews: 227 - Favs: 62 - Follows: 64 - Updated: 6/5/2007 - Published: 11/30/2004
Queen of the Bees by Captain Pagie reviews
A Parody of Lord of the Flies with girls. A group of spoiled vegitarian girls crash land on the island, and one of them, Susan, has a chat with the Queen of the Bees...
Lord of the Flies - Rated: K - English - Humor/Parody - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,066 - Reviews: 3 - Published: 8/10/2007 - Complete
Goodbye Forever by XrandompandaX reviews
What would happen if I got placed in lord of the flies? How would the story change? this is my first story! please read and review! I suck at summaries .
Lord of the Flies - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Drama - Chapters: 2 - Words: 300 - Reviews: 2 - Follows: 2 - Published: 2/23/2008
Scene of the Crime by Sparkling Sugarcane reviews
Ralph and the others return to the island for old times' sake. Anna tags along too, in hopes of learning more about what happened to Simon twenty-one years ago... Also: Roger's up to his old sadistic tricks again? Implied Ralph/Jack, Percival/OC.
Lord of the Flies - Rated: K+ - English - Friendship/Adventure - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,882 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 1 - Published: 4/12/2008 - Complete
Trapped by Yasula reviews
The girl had went to her father's school to visit him. Soon there was a warning of war and had to evacuate the school. The girl's father had sent her on the plane with a bunch of other boys and now she is stuck on a island as the only girl.
Lord of the Flies - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 5,125 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 21 - Updated: 5/24/2008 - Published: 2/17/2008
My School is Lord of the Flies Group Kinda' by romulus-girl reviews
This is a school project, for Lord of the Flies. My school is stuck on an island. Mosly the plane ride in actuality. Farely terrible. Rated for swaring.
Lord of the Flies - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,800 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 1 - Published: 5/26/2008
Wicked by PurpleAmoeba reviews
Unfortunate chance strands a girl upon an island crowded with boys. Can she convince them to cling to civilization or will she convert with them and become leader of them all? CHAP 6 UP -finally-
Lord of the Flies - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 6 - Words: 18,561 - Reviews: 43 - Favs: 23 - Follows: 34 - Updated: 9/9/2011 - Published: 6/9/2008
One of a Kind by TiredisMN reviews
A girl of 16 becomes stranded on an island with a whole bunch of other boys; what will happen to poor Kaitlyn?
Lord of the Flies - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 6 - Words: 6,103 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 8 - Updated: 8/27/2008 - Published: 8/19/2008
Marshmellows, MarySue, Piggy's glasses, bullying by foreverandever-etc reviews
What happens when a Piggy gets bullied? Mary-Sue is introduced to the story, and Jack wants Piggy's glasses for whatever reason. Piggy is a fatty because he ate the packet of marshmellows.
Lord of the Flies - Rated: T - English - Humor/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 376 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 1 - Published: 9/1/2008 - Complete
Two Friends by TiredisMN reviews
In this story, two girls, best friends, go on a plane ride to England. There are a lot of other boys on the plane with them going to Military School inclunding Jack, Ralph, Piggy, Roger, Simon, Sam and Eric, ect. Enjoy!
Lord of the Flies - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 7 - Words: 5,858 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 9 - Updated: 10/3/2008 - Published: 9/6/2008
Of Love And Lords by jam2008 reviews
UPDATE. After a fiery plane crash, Emma Sinclair is stranded on an island with a military school of boys. There is Ralph, the fair haired demigod, Simon her dark haired savior with startling eyes and Jack, the devil himself. Will Emma make it out alive?
Lord of the Flies - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 11 - Words: 29,783 - Reviews: 134 - Favs: 79 - Follows: 86 - Updated: 2/21/2012 - Published: 8/14/2005 - Ralph, Simon
Strangers Within by Aerona reviews
Her whole world had been destroyed by war. Now she must survive the island. Told from the POV of the only girl there... As faithful to the book as I can make it. Rated T for potential graphicness when Simon dies...
Lord of the Flies - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Drama - Chapters: 9 - Words: 51,977 - Reviews: 42 - Favs: 15 - Follows: 21 - Updated: 12/1/2008 - Published: 11/8/2006
Twin Perspectives by Angel de hielo reviews
The only reason we wouldn't have found her yet is if she was dead!" "Well maybe she doesn't want to be found, maybe she doesn't want to be around you!" There was a single beat of silence before he spoke in a quiet tone "You know where she is, don't you?"
Lord of the Flies - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 2,036 - Reviews: 17 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 17 - Updated: 11/19/2009 - Published: 12/4/2008
Queen of the Flies by Vulpine1227 reviews
What if all of the boys turned into... GIRLS! From a freak storm... :D crackfic alert.
Lord of the Flies - Rated: K - English - Humor/Friendship - Chapters: 3 - Words: 1,541 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 1/7/2009 - Published: 12/12/2008
My Poor, Poor Simon by ElphieThroppDG28 reviews
A random poem having to do with an idea I just thought of today. Jack's fraternal twin sister Jessica is on the island with the boys - and she loved Simon. What was her reaction to his death? I will continue this later as a fanfic. Rated T to be safe.
Lord of the Flies - Rated: T - English - Poetry/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 327 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 1 - Published: 1/20/2009 - Simon, Jack M. - Complete
Flamingo in a Flock of Pigeons: A Preview by ElphieThroppDG28 reviews
A preview of my story. Nothing special, considering the real one's already up...
Lord of the Flies - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Tragedy - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,270 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 1/22/2009 - Published: 1/21/2009 - Jack M., Simon - Complete
Flamingo in a Flock of Pigeons by ElphieThroppDG28 reviews
A girl on the island fic based on my poem "My Poor, Poor Simon". What happens when Jack's twin sister Jessica is on the island with the boys? Includes events before, during, and after LOTF. Rated T for violence/language. Based on the book and 1990 movie.
Lord of the Flies - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Suspense - Chapters: 35 - Words: 35,374 - Reviews: 84 - Favs: 28 - Follows: 9 - Updated: 2/25/2009 - Published: 1/23/2009 - Jack M., Simon - Complete
From Dreams to Nightmares by StarLove18 reviews
No parents. No chance of 'rescue'. No rules. It's any kid's dream... until IT strikes! Now with the illusions of safety and freedom gone, these stranded boys and girls must battle insanity to unite before the chaos consumes them.
Lord of the Flies - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Drama - Chapters: 9 - Words: 31,744 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 2/25/2009 - Published: 10/24/2007
35 | Page 1 2 Next »