Home Community Cartoons Danny Phantom A selection of Danny Phantom Fanfics
A selection of Danny Phantom Fanfics
Follow .
Focus: Cartoons Danny Phantom, Since: 02-07-13
Founder: its-ackim95 - Stories: 9 - Followers: 0 - id: 105827
A selection of Danny Phantom Fanfics that i like and personally believe more people should see. this will contain every single type from, romance to comedy, to drama and even include second and third generation storries

Time Vigilante by its-ackim95 reviews
"You know sending her back into the past should be consider cheating." "It should, but why should i care. i am the master of all time. And to avoided this destructive future. it has to be done. even the great Danny Phantom won't be able to stop him this time..." Previously know as Back In 2012...
Danny Phantom - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Humor - Chapters: 30 - Words: 33,043 - Reviews: 63 - Favs: 26 - Follows: 42 - Updated: 12/29/2013 - Published: 10/7/2012 - [Danny F., Sam M.] Tucker F., Dani
The Phantom Reboot by Soulfulbard reviews
A re-imagining based on the original concept. Gadgets instead of ghost powers, and Danny and Sam share a psychic link. Add in a missing Jack and Maddie and Danny and Sam not meeting before the first episode and it's Danny Phantom like you've never seen it before.
Danny Phantom - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Humor - Chapters: 27 - Words: 96,072 - Reviews: 162 - Favs: 110 - Follows: 127 - Updated: 3/2 - Published: 9/25/2012 - Danny F., Sam M.
Time Masters Apprentice by RaeSoul reviews
Danny died and became full ghost and is now working as Clockwork's Apprentice. When Clockwork see's trouble in the Human Realm two years later, he sends Danny back into Casper High as a new student named Daniel Time. But trying to hide his true identity and stop the rising threat is no easy task. T 4 safty and character death! Image done by djanubis!
Danny Phantom - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Tragedy - Chapters: 29 - Words: 110,513 - Reviews: 1345 - Favs: 1,038 - Follows: 1,099 - Updated: 11/25/2013 - Published: 10/29/2011 - Danny F., Clockwork
The Reality of Virtuality by Artgirl4 reviews
The students of Mr. Lancer's class must enter someone's mind. But now with no way to get out, they realize just how important Danny Fenton's mind is, including his sanity.
Danny Phantom - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 24 - Words: 28,182 - Reviews: 656 - Favs: 816 - Follows: 218 - Updated: 4/27/2008 - Published: 1/11/2008 - Danny F., Lancer - Complete
Modern Day Ghost Girl by MemoryWriter reviews
Wendy Manson never knew her dad, so when she discovers her ghost powers, a ghost named Danny Phantom tells her she has one year to master her abilities before the ultimate evil arrives, not to mention her developing feelings for her ex-bestfriend Shane.
Danny Phantom - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Adventure - Chapters: 61 - Words: 406,610 - Reviews: 424 - Favs: 165 - Follows: 141 - Updated: 9/4/2013 - Published: 11/13/2010 - Danny F., Sam M. - Complete
Gender Confusion The Saga of Sam by WingsOfMorphius reviews
In an attempt to escape her parents, Samantha Manson takes refuge at a boys school with the class of her dreams. Fooling teachers and fitting in is hard enough, but what happens when Sam's roommate is a hottie with a secret of his own...?-Discontinued-
Danny Phantom - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 20 - Words: 76,359 - Reviews: 1798 - Favs: 671 - Follows: 531 - Updated: 8/26/2006 - Published: 11/15/2005 - Sam M., Danny F. - Complete
The Ghosts of Ireland by Rosalita Of Ireland reviews
Life is finally quiet for Team Phantom. But the bliss doesn't last. A mysterious girl named Bridget, who claims to be on the run from the Guys in White, suddenly arrives at FentonWorks, asking Danny to help her hide. But Bridget has another secret...one that could completely shake up Danny's world. A.N. Reviews are encouraged-You review my work, I review yours
Danny Phantom - Rated: T - English - Supernatural/Adventure - Chapters: 21 - Words: 35,294 - Reviews: 46 - Favs: 16 - Follows: 20 - Updated: 9/30/2012 - Published: 6/6/2012 - Danny F., Guys In White
Stars of Danny Phantom by its-ackim95 reviews
Have you ever wondered how it feels like to be a part of the amazing world of hollywood. be a member of a hit tv show. come and take a look at my life, i'm actor Danny Fenton, Star of the hit show Danny Phantom.- discontinued
Danny Phantom - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 7 - Words: 6,189 - Reviews: 28 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 9 - Updated: 7/8/2013 - Published: 1/24/2013 - Danny F., Sam M. - Complete