Home Community Misc Misc. Books ASoIaF
ASoIaF
Follow .
Focus: Misc Misc. Books, Since: 04-26-07
Founder: redcandle - Stories: 14 - Followers: 6 - Staff: 1 - id: 45119
For fics based on George R.R. Martin's A Song of Ice and Fire series.

Dogs of War by ladyoflostcauses reviews
A song of ice and fire fanfiction. A girl, running from service. A knight, searching for his honor. A broken soldier looking for a reason to live. In a land torn apart by war and greed, this trio bands together because there is no one else. Summery fail.
Misc. Books - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,738 - Reviews: 4 - Published: 1/5/2009
The Road Not Taken by Liber Fatum reviews
The story of what might have been had Lord Eddard acted differently after receiving Robert's will. Massively AU. A Song of Ice and Fire. George RR Martin.
Misc. Books - Rated: T - English - Drama/Adventure - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,391 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 10 - Published: 10/5/2007
Promises by Liber Fatum reviews
George RR Martin's A Song of Ice and Fire Ned Stark made many promises in his life, but this promise made in the illfated Tower of Joy weighed the heaviest in his life. Oneshot.
Misc. Books - Rated: T - English - Drama/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,298 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 2 - Published: 9/24/2007 - Complete
The Child's Guide to A Song of Ice and Fire by Kamarile reviews
Okay, so I posted this years ago, and there STILL isn't a section for "A Song of Ice and Fire? What's up with that, people? I will write more chapters once GRRM finishes the next book. Ergh. I'm going insane.
Misc. Books - Rated: K+ - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 387 - Reviews: 27 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 1 - Published: 1/2/2001
Tally Sticks by Atiaran reviews
George R. R. Martin's Song of Ice and Fire. Arya tells the Hound about her kills; Sandor broods. Post-Red Wedding. PG for narrated violence.
Misc. Books - Rated: K+ - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,676 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 29 - Follows: 2 - Published: 10/9/2003
Sing by Atiaran reviews
George R. R. Martin's Song of Ice and Fire. Sandor gets very drunk and visits a brothel to try and deal with some issues. It doesn't work. Bittersweet? SOS pre-Dondarrion. PG-13 for adult situations and one kiss.
Misc. Books - Rated: T - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,999 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 12 - Published: 11/8/2003
Nothing Left by Atiaran reviews
George R. R. Martin's Song of Ice and Fire. Sandor's perspective during the last scene between him and Arya. PG for remembered violence.
Misc. Books - Rated: K+ - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,349 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 2 - Published: 11/22/2003
Maybe by Atiaran reviews
George R. R. Martin's Song of Ice and Fire. Sandor's thoughts after Arya abandons him. Post-SOS. Contemplative. Should probably read Nothing Left first for background.
Misc. Books - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,908 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 8 - Published: 11/22/2003
Sins of the Fathers by Atiaran reviews
George R. R. Martin's Song of Ice and Fire. Deals with Sandor and Sansa as parents, and how their own childhood affects the way they deal with their children. Very different from my earlier ASOIAF fic; this one, I make no apologies for.
Misc. Books - Rated: T - English - Drama/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 18,192 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 2 - Published: 6/30/2004