Home Community Misc Misc. Plays/Musicals Across the Universe
Across the Universe
Follow .
Focus: Misc Misc. Plays/Musicals, Since: 09-25-07
Founder: Elegant Solution - Stories: 20 - Followers: 10 - Staff: 1 - id: 50888
Community for Across the Universe Fanfic since there is no category for it yet, I'll archive it all here. If you want to help me out, let me know!

Day Tripper by WetRose reviews
Across the Universe even further epilogue. Max has trouble with a girl he met at Jude and Lucy's wedding in Real Love and tells Jude about it.
Misc. Plays/Musicals - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 551 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 1 - Published: 12/27/2007 - Complete
The Road Not Taken by Mrs. James Harold Potter reviews
Max Carrigan always has been and always will be a womanizer. He never thought of himself any differently. But when actual love gets thrown into the mix, it makes him truly reevaluate himself, and everything around him. Will Max truly ever change?
Misc. Plays/Musicals - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 2 - Words: 4,777 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 1/6/2008 - Published: 11/26/2007
Across the universe oneshots by Batya reviews
various Across the universe drabbles and oneshots, rated T for whatever drabble nothing you can say that cant be sungnovelized version of the end of the movie with a little extra WARNING: VERY SAPPY R&R please
Misc. Plays/Musicals - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 692 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 1 - Published: 11/21/2007
Six Thoughts in a Hospital Bed by TiredRaven reviews
[Across the Universe] Max sits in the hospital every night and can't sleep, so he thinks about Jude. [Implied slash][Spoilers for movie]
Misc. Plays/Musicals - Rated: T - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 586 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 1 - Published: 11/4/2007 - Complete
The Life and Lies of Max Carrigan by Mrs. James Harold Potter reviews
[Across the Universe] It was when they kissed though, that I finally realized what had been eating at me all these years. I was in love with him—Jude that is. Max reflects on his life. [Rated T for language.]
Misc. Plays/Musicals - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,500 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 1 - Published: 11/2/2007 - Complete
Nowhere You Can Be by hiptothejive reviews
Across the Universe Fic. Trailer up now. What really would have happened if Jude never came back to America after being exported? Rated T to be safe. R&R!
Misc. Plays/Musicals - Rated: T - English - Romance/Tragedy - Chapters: 3 - Words: 3,048 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 11/13/2007 - Published: 10/27/2007
Real Love by WetRose reviews
An epilogue of Across the Universe. The official Marriage of Lucy and Jude. SECOND EDITED EDITION
Misc. Plays/Musicals - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 817 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 3 - Published: 10/21/2007 - Complete
Last Resort by Phantoms Little Lotte reviews
[Across the Universe] Max, frustrated with everyone around him who doesn't understand, turns to someone he'd neglected all his life: God.
Misc. Plays/Musicals - Rated: K+ - English - Angst/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 857 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 2 - Published: 10/21/2007 - Complete
One Kiss by Elegant Solution reviews
[Across the Universe] PrudenceSadie. The women share a tender moment on the rooftop.
Misc. Plays/Musicals - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 549 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 1 - Published: 10/17/2007 - Complete
Damaged Goods by Mongie reviews
[Across the Universe] Max is trapped in the hospital, and that isn't the easiest place to keep it all together.
Misc. Plays/Musicals - Rated: T - English - Angst/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,613 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 1 - Published: 10/16/2007 - Complete
The Letter by Phantoms Little Lotte reviews
[Across the Universe] How Max truly feels about that letter that Lucy brought. And how he isn't as brave as he looks...
Misc. Plays/Musicals - Rated: T - English - Angst/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 658 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 12 - Published: 10/15/2007 - Complete
All You Need Is Love by Mrs. James Harold Potter reviews
[Across the Universe] Over the course of the year, a lot happens. Through my deportation back to England, and Max’s addiction to morphine, we had made it through. In the end, as we had blindly realized before, love was all we needed. We needed each other.
Misc. Plays/Musicals - Rated: T - English - Romance/Family - Chapters: 3 - Words: 4,929 - Reviews: 30 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 9 - Updated: 11/28/2007 - Published: 10/15/2007
Safe by Elegant Solution reviews
[Across the Universe]Prudence Centric. Short little drabble. A brief look into Prudence's mind.
Misc. Plays/Musicals - Rated: K+ - English - Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 147 - Reviews: 1 - Published: 10/11/2007 - Complete
Blue Paint by Elegant Solution reviews
[Across the Universe] Jude spends the day with his daughter. Pure Fluff. No spoilers, Michelle is of my own creation. Lyrics by the Beatles.
Misc. Plays/Musicals - Rated: K - English - Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 615 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 1 - Published: 9/28/2007 - Complete
Max's Girls by Elegant Solution reviews
[Across the Universe] MaxRoseValerie. Just my brief take on the girls that Max meets at the Dr. Robert party. Not spoilerish, you see it all in the previews and pictures.
Misc. Plays/Musicals - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 439 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 3 - Published: 9/27/2007 - Complete
Eyes by Elegant Solution reviews
[Across the Universe] Max and Lucy. Their eyes give away all their secrets.
Misc. Plays/Musicals - Rated: K+ - English - Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 346 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 6 - Published: 9/26/2007 - Complete
take a sad song by dress without sleeves reviews
Across the Universe. Lucy's thoughts in the glass phone booth.
Misc. Plays/Musicals - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 452 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 9 - Published: 9/23/2007 - Complete
Change of Heart by Elegant Solution reviews
[Across the Universe] JudeLucy. Lucy's reflections on carrying Jude's child. One shot, short, emotional, slightly fluffy. I'm in love with these characters, so I hope I got them right. Slight Spoilers inside, but not in summary.
Misc. Plays/Musicals - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 870 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 2 - Published: 9/24/2007 - Complete
hope is a thing with feathers by dress without sleeves reviews
Across the Universe. Lucy's and Jude's story didn't end on the roof. 5 steps further.
Misc. Plays/Musicals - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,235 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 32 - Follows: 4 - Published: 9/24/2007 - Complete