Home Community Games Advance Wars Advance Wars Fanfiction Archive
Advance Wars Fanfiction Archive
Follow .
Focus: Games Advance Wars, Since: 02-25-05
Founder: chriscooper04 - Stories: 3 - Followers: 0 - id: 12322
This is an archive of the most well reviewed, well written, and most accomplished works of Advance Wars fan fiction. Enjoy!

Note: Want to suggest a story? Leave me a comment in my LJ christithefox, or IM me Christi the Fox.

Lash Factor by Dr. Bross reviews
While scouting for the enemies new Black Cannon, a soldier gets caught before he can escape and winds up in Lash's laboratory. What does she do in her experiments anyway? James Heckler knows. He knows all too well...
Advance Wars - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 6 - Words: 18,520 - Reviews: 21 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 8/4/2003 - Published: 7/27/2003 - Complete
Competing With Perfection by keeperofthescarf reviews
(Ch. 5) A tale of Sonja's striving for Andy's affections, and a new enemy the likes of which Orange Star has never faced.
Advance Wars - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 5 - Words: 16,772 - Reviews: 43 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 12/25/2004 - Published: 9/10/2004
Hawke's Vengeance by Foulds reviews
As the third Black Hole Army invades with overwhelming strength, the COs must find a way to resist Hawke's unstoppable forces, and to do so must discover the truth about Hawke's motives, and Hawke himself... Chapter 27 is now up! The End!
Advance Wars - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure/Mystery - Chapters: 27 - Words: 122,423 - Reviews: 128 - Favs: 29 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 11/9/2004 - Published: 5/3/2004 - Complete