Home Community General AdvanceShippers Inc.'s Fanfiction Mania
AdvanceShippers Inc.'s Fanfiction Mania
Follow .
Focus: General All Categories, Since: 10-17-07
Founder: JbstormburstADV - Stories: 507 - Followers: 55 - Staff: 26 - id: 51652
This is a list of the best AdvanceShipping fanfics, selected by myself as well as the rest of the staff from mainly AdvanceShippers Inc., my AdvanceShiping fansite and my attempt to finally unite the AdvanceShipping fandom. If you have a request you want me to look at, email me and add the link. Thanks and enjoy. P.S.: I WILL ALLOW LEMONS AND VIOLENCE IN THE FICS, AS WELL AS DOUBLE SHIPPINGS. Also, due to a compromise, any of Dryuu's fics beyond Nexus cannot be added and if so will be deleted.

Sleeping Ash by ChloboShoka reviews
When May goes to Mt. Silver, she finds Ash unconscious and his Pikachu traumatised. A mysterious lady named Dahlia Hawthorne sets her a challenge to capture Meloetta before Ash dies. Advanceshipping
Pokémon - Rated: K - English - Suspense/Romance - Chapters: 8 - Words: 10,642 - Reviews: 36 - Favs: 22 - Follows: 10 - Updated: 5/11/2012 - Published: 4/23/2012 - [May/Haruka, Ash K./Satoshi] - Complete
But Not Tonight by ChloboShoka reviews
It was raining. But May wasn't complaining. Advanceshipping one-shot.
Pokémon - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 750 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 6 - Published: 7/14/2012 - Complete
The Ring Of Light by ChloboShoka reviews
When May's godmother gives her a special ring, she passes the ring on to her special someone. Takari & Advanceshipping
Crossover - Pokémon & Digimon - Rated: K - English - Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,525 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 1 - Published: 6/22/2012 - May/Haruka, Hikari Y./Kari K. - Complete
Haunted May by ChloboShoka reviews
Two years after saving Ash's life, May is haunted by ghosts whilst Ash is in prison and his father runs away. As Dahlia Hawthorne begins to become more dangerous, Cynthia builds an army to protect the world from Dahlia and assigns a group called the Advancers to protect Ash and May. Advanceshipping
Pokémon - Rated: K - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 11 - Words: 22,413 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 8/30/2012 - Published: 5/20/2012 - May/Haruka, Ash K./Satoshi - Complete
My Heart is Still Yours by Superhulk2007 reviews
May has left to travel with Drew but after seeing who he really is returns to Ash and the gang. Will Ash have the courage to tell her how he really feels this time? AshxMay
Pokémon - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 4 - Words: 13,969 - Reviews: 33 - Favs: 26 - Follows: 33 - Updated: 2/20/2010 - Published: 12/30/2009 - Ash K./Satoshi, May/Haruka
Deeper Than you Think by Spiny97 reviews
Ash and May both have Feelings for eachother, but neither are willing to admit it, but with a little help, things start to get along...Features AdvanceShipping SatoHaru Ash x May.
Pokémon - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,286 - Reviews: 15 - Favs: 38 - Follows: 6 - Published: 4/6/2010 - Ash K./Satoshi, May/Haruka - Complete
Love is destined to prevail by DarkKetchum92 reviews
The Sinnoh league has been post-poned for 6 months therefore Ash decides to join May in Johto and enter contests in order to improve in his pokemon's combination skills. He intends to compete in the Johto Grand festival. Some Drew bashing is included ;D.
Pokémon - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 3 - Words: 7,078 - Reviews: 33 - Favs: 24 - Follows: 21 - Updated: 4/17/2010 - Published: 3/20/2010 - Ash K./Satoshi, May/Haruka
Special: Halloween Party by SatoHaruRock reviews
There's a party at Petalburg city to celebrate Halloween. And everyone is invited to go, but what will happen there? No one knows, not even me. But I'm sure about something, that love will appear too. R&R guys! Advanshipping/Complete!
Pokémon - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 7,935 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 34 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 11/2/2009 - Published: 10/31/2009 - Ash K./Satoshi, May/Haruka - Complete
Happy Halloween by sheltie reviews
a short Advanceshipping Halloween fic. one-shot
Pokémon - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 812 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 18 - Follows: 1 - Published: 10/30/2009 - Ash K./Satoshi, May/Haruka - Complete
May's Birthday by Matkin22 reviews
May's birthday is in just one week, and Ash is determined to get her the perfect present. Can he made it in time? AdvanceShipping, SatoHaru, AaMayL, AshxMay
Pokémon - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 7,996 - Reviews: 32 - Favs: 81 - Follows: 6 - Published: 10/24/2009 - Ash K./Satoshi, May/Haruka - Complete
Double wedding, double everything! by Torchix reviews
May and Ash and Gemma and Walter are having a double wedding, and honeymoon and... well, you’ll see. I’m not 21, its just 4 the fic, written in May’s POV. Childhoodshipping see profile and Advanceshipping.
Pokémon - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 7,350 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 8 - Published: 10/23/2009 - Ash K./Satoshi, May/Haruka - Complete
Intent On Revenge by ElementAquaFlarex reviews
Now that Ash is officially dating May, Misty seems to bound on revenge to care about anyone. After a cold dumping from Ash, She couldn't care one bit if anyone was hurt until Ash was her's....
Pokémon - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 4 - Words: 2,685 - Reviews: 29 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 3/10/2011 - Published: 10/6/2009 - Ash K./Satoshi, May/Haruka
So Far Down, No Way Out by ShadoWolfDemon reviews
It didn’t take much to crush his spirit; one single death did it. His best friend, now gone, sent him spiraling so far down, there was no way out. This is his story; Ash’s story. WARNING: DARK. Advanceshipping.
Pokémon - Rated: T - English - Tragedy/Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 6,295 - Reviews: 25 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 13 - Updated: 10/12/2009 - Published: 10/5/2009 - Ash K./Satoshi, May/Haruka
Persistent Love by 0Goddess Nyx0 reviews
After Dawn discovered that her best friend May, have feelings for the dense trainer A.K.A, Ash. She starts formulating "Brilliant" plans to make them together. Will she succeed? Or ash's skull is too dense that it will get in the way? /oneshot/
Pokémon - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 897 - Reviews: 22 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 5 - Published: 10/2/2009 - Ash K./Satoshi, May/Haruka - Complete
Before You Go by Geckoguy555 reviews
A spin-off of the last episode in the Battle Frontier. Mostly friendship but a hint of romance near the end. Oneshot AshxMay, I’m worse at summaries than I thought…
Pokémon - Rated: K+ - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 889 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 2 - Published: 9/29/2009 - Ash K./Satoshi, May/Haruka - Complete
The Rivalry On The Island by Alice Nagata reviews
What happens when Ash, Gary, Drew, Misty, May, and Dawn get tickets to a resort? Lots of rivalry, romance, and bikinis? Chapter 2 is up. Advanceshipping, minor Pokeshipping, Pearlshipping, Brunetteshipping. Not good at first, but it will get better!
Pokémon - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,407 - Reviews: 29 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 25 - Updated: 9/16/2009 - Published: 9/15/2009 - Ash K./Satoshi, May/Haruka
Cherry Blossom Tree by Torchix reviews
Uh, I don't really have a summary, but its romantic, I think.... Anywaym please read. Advanceshipping.
Pokémon - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,298 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 45 - Follows: 4 - Published: 9/9/2009 - Ash K./Satoshi, May/Haruka - Complete
Figure It Out by sjshark23 reviews
May likes Ash, but wants him to find out for himself. Meanwhile, Paul and Gary wage a battle for Dawn's heart. The result? Only they can find that out. AdvanceShipping and VERY minor Cavalier- and Against/IkariShipping. Update 6/2: minor aesthetic changes made to chapters. NOTE: THE IN-STORY POLL IS OVER, PLEASE DO NOT ADD ANY MORE VOTES IN THE COMMENTS!
Pokémon - Rated: T - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 22 - Words: 43,334 - Reviews: 131 - Favs: 90 - Follows: 61 - Updated: 10/17/2013 - Published: 9/6/2009 - [Ash K./Satoshi, May/Haruka] - Complete
Tidal Wave by RaiLei reviews
Oneshot. AU. Their unique luck was over. They could run no further. How much longer did they have until the end of it all?
Pokémon - Rated: K+ - English - Friendship/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,319 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 1 - Published: 9/6/2009 - Ash K./Satoshi, May/Haruka - Complete
Brock, the match maker! by 0Goddess Nyx0 reviews
After travelling with Ash and May for a long time, Brock notices something different between the two. All he needs is a well-thought plan to bring them together with a 'little help' from Max.//Advanceshipping//
Pokémon - Rated: K+ - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,489 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 10 - Follows: 1 - Published: 8/30/2009 - Complete
Mind,body and soul by Innosense reviews
Two wrongs don't make a right.but neither does 3.Ash and May are about to learn that lesson the hard way.
Pokémon - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 5 - Words: 5,940 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 1/28/2010 - Published: 8/12/2009 - May/Haruka, Ash K./Satoshi - Complete
Bubbles by LilyPadADV reviews
SHIPPING A-Z CHAPTER. Ash is the cool jock. May is the plain, bookworm, girl-next-door type. When May gets bored and starts playing with bubbles outside, what happens when Ash watches her and joins? Advanceshipping
Pokémon - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,598 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 1 - Published: 8/11/2009 - Ash K./Satoshi, May/Haruka - Complete
Bandana by LilyPadADV reviews
SHIPPING A-Z CHAPTER. May is on her way to John theto when she gets a package and a phone call from Ash Ketchum. What's in the package and what happens between May and Ash? Advanceshipping.
Pokémon - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,501 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 33 - Follows: 2 - Published: 8/11/2009 - Ash K./Satoshi, May/Haruka - Complete
Precious Memories by Soul reviews
May remembered her childhood. She spent her last days in Pallet with her best friend. Didn't they promise they'd meet again? Warning: AdvanceShipping intended.
Pokémon - Rated: K+ - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 4 - Words: 2,240 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 13 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 9/7/2009 - Published: 8/6/2009 - Ash K./Satoshi, May/Haruka - Complete
Darn Those Persistent Knockers! by PeeblesPls reviews
All I wanted to do was disappear. To crawl into a deep abyss of sadness and self-pity. To stay there forever. It seemed possible, right? But…there was one problem. He wouldn’t let me. Advanceshipping.
Pokémon - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,402 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 35 - Follows: 2 - Published: 8/6/2009 - May/Haruka, Ash K./Satoshi - Complete
491 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »