Home Community Cartoons Adventure Time with Finn and Jake Adventure Time with Fionna and Marshall Lee
Adventure Time with Fionna and Marshall Lee
Follow .
Focus: Cartoons Adventure Time with Finn and Jake, Since: 03-15-13
Founder: Annalynn Roe - Stories: 26 - Followers: 97 - Staff: 1 - id: 106490
Comprised of the best Fionna x Marshall Lee stories on fanfiction! Image by NinaR. Key points include grammar, plot, character description, grammar, word flow, and did I mention grammar?

Amère et Sombre by MaliJo reviews
In Paris, Fionna Mertens has been allocated as Marshal-Lee Abadeer's personal secretary in his Nightosphere trade building. Fionna only knows as much about him as the papers tell her but he's got a thing for her, that's evident and one thing about Marshal is he won't stop until he has what he wants, including her. (Modern AU, will be rated M later for lemons).
Adventure Time with Finn and Jake - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 2 - Words: 6,516 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 16 - Updated: 2/22 - Published: 2/21 - [Marshall Lee, Fionna] Cake, Prince B. Gumball
Double Date From Hell by The Mulberry reviews
Cake's birthday. Marshall Lee in a tux. Copious amounts of wine. Alpha-male-complex-syndromes. Awkward encounters. Gumball's bitchy date. A pretty blue dress. Fancy-shmancy. Can ya dig?
Adventure Time with Finn and Jake - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 7 - Words: 15,026 - Reviews: 88 - Favs: 46 - Follows: 67 - Updated: 1/18 - Published: 5/17/2014 - Marshall Lee, Fionna, Cake, Prince B. Gumball
Pants Off by noROSAno reviews
Marshall Lee sometimes wished Fionna wasn't so comfortable with him.
Adventure Time with Finn and Jake - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,809 - Reviews: 51 - Favs: 109 - Follows: 26 - Published: 6/30/2013 - Fionna, Marshall Lee - Complete
Bad Little Boy by ScarletSutcliff reviews
This is just a written version of the episode "Bad Little Boy." Chapter 4 is a bonus Fiolee chapter.
Adventure Time with Finn and Jake - Rated: K+ - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 4 - Words: 3,336 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 10 - Updated: 6/16/2014 - Published: 3/29/2014 - [Marshall Lee, Fionna] - Complete
She by Azzurrasky reviews
She had never cried in her life, that is, until now. Fiolee one-shot.
Adventure Time with Finn and Jake - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 2 - Words: 588 - Reviews: 26 - Favs: 32 - Follows: 10 - Updated: 5/9/2014 - Published: 12/8/2012 - Fionna, Marshall Lee - Complete
Prank War by NotedForEloquence reviews
Gumball, Tired of being pranked, incites a prank war between his two mischievous pals. Will he grow to regret this course of action when heart guts get all tangled up in it? (rating may change)
Adventure Time with Finn and Jake - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 32 - Words: 45,720 - Reviews: 235 - Favs: 137 - Follows: 162 - Updated: 12/16/2014 - Published: 2/12/2013 - Fionna, Marshall Lee, Prince B. Gumball, Flame Prince
A Forever Kind of Deal by MaskedScissorDoll reviews
"This is not how you ask someone to marry you!" she shouted. "You have to make everything about you, and about your needs. What about me? I need to know that you love me and you don't just need me- And that I love you, I need to know that for sure. I can't marry you because you're afraid I'm going to die."
Adventure Time with Finn and Jake - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 4 - Words: 8,819 - Reviews: 29 - Favs: 72 - Follows: 85 - Updated: 3/20/2013 - Published: 2/17/2013 - Fionna, Marshall Lee
Love and Loss by The Vampiric King reviews
With Love comes Loss. Marshall finds that with his love for Fionna comes a great loss.
Adventure Time with Finn and Jake - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,897 - Reviews: 37 - Favs: 28 - Follows: 12 - Updated: 1/5/2014 - Published: 5/14/2013 - Marshall Lee, Fionna - Complete
Count Your Blessings by And Then A Little Dash reviews
He had forever to live; she wasn't so lucky. So they decided to make the most of the time they had left. A series of short Fiolee one-shots, not necessarily in chronological order.
Adventure Time with Finn and Jake - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 11 - Words: 6,966 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 20 - Follows: 18 - Updated: 3/30/2014 - Published: 9/15/2013 - [Marshall Lee, Fionna]
Gone Batty by Annalynn Roe reviews
Fionna finds an injured bat while exploring late one afternoon. Taking it home with intentions of nurturing it back to health she is reminded of the similarity between the tiny bat and her best friend, and dubs the little bat Mar Mar. What she does not know is that her new tenant is, in fact, Marshall Lee the Vampire King. Image by Tiffany Federico. Light romance.
Adventure Time with Finn and Jake - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 2 - Words: 3,808 - Reviews: 47 - Favs: 110 - Follows: 55 - Updated: 11/30/2013 - Published: 10/6/2013 - Fionna, Marshall Lee - Complete
My Squishy Heart by The Mulberry reviews
Marshall and Fionna take a short swamp adventure. During their time together, Marshall does a little thinking on his true feelings for his friend. One-shot. Had to reload.
Adventure Time with Finn and Jake - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,018 - Reviews: 38 - Favs: 70 - Follows: 21 - Published: 9/1/2013 - Marshall Lee, Fionna - Complete
Shut Up by hi nice 2 meet u reviews
Trapped in a dungeon for Glob knows how long with only the Vampire King as company is never good. Throw in a trap, a hole, and a cockroach and things would only heat up even more. But Fionna would trade just about anything to do it again. One-shot.
Adventure Time with Finn and Jake - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,085 - Reviews: 62 - Favs: 74 - Follows: 20 - Published: 8/25/2013 - Marshall Lee, Fionna - Complete
Upset by Olive Tree Hugger reviews
Everyone has their own way of coping. /fiolee/
Adventure Time with Finn and Jake - Rated: K+ - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,616 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 23 - Follows: 10 - Published: 7/11/2013 - Marshall Lee, Fionna - Complete
The War of the Crimson Cheeks by Thumbtax reviews
Fionna is about to be honored for her thousandth heroic act with a statue in front of the palace, carved of finest rock candy and depicting her at her most heroic. But when Marshall Lee gets his hands on some embarrassing pictures of our heroine, he's got plans of his own...
Adventure Time with Finn and Jake - Rated: T - English - Humor/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 6 - Words: 7,007 - Reviews: 47 - Favs: 49 - Follows: 52 - Updated: 6/30/2013 - Published: 3/2/2013 - Marshall Lee, Fionna - Complete
The heart that never beats by Jesse's dark heart reviews
"What the math are you doing here?" I demand as Marshall Lee floats carelessly outside my tree house. He smirks at me, eyeing my fuzzy dulled orange pjs. "Care to find out?" He asks as he holds out his hand. My face reddens, "I do." And i take it.
Adventure Time with Finn and Jake - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 8 - Words: 11,870 - Reviews: 149 - Favs: 102 - Follows: 125 - Updated: 2/26/2012 - Published: 9/10/2011 - Fionna, Marshall Lee
From The Start by SamhainKillz1223 reviews
All it took was a bump, now they're stuck in each others heads. Everyone says it's a bad idea and tries to keep them apart, but that's what draws them closer to each other. Rated T for language and mild sexual content (Honestly, it's nothing. I can't write stuff like that). AU;Song Fic I don't own From The Start by Late Nite Reading
Adventure Time with Finn and Jake - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 19 - Words: 32,552 - Reviews: 280 - Favs: 108 - Follows: 136 - Updated: 7/30/2014 - Published: 4/25/2013 - Marshall Lee, Fionna
Into the Dark by No1KnowsIWriteFanfics reviews
When Marshall Lee's title as Vampire King is threatened, Fionna finds herself thrown into a world of intricate plots and vampire politics. Fionna knows nothing about vampires except that they're rarely good. But Marshall Lee is… right?
Adventure Time with Finn and Jake - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 11 - Words: 48,567 - Reviews: 388 - Favs: 308 - Follows: 377 - Updated: 1/2/2014 - Published: 10/16/2012 - Marshall Lee, Fionna
Everybody Talks by AngelZ Of DarKness reviews
Fionna is stuck alone at a candy bar with no one to hang out with, can a rockstar vampire change that fact or will he just mix up her life only for the worse? That's up to you to decide.
Adventure Time with Finn and Jake - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 14 - Words: 16,526 - Reviews: 328 - Favs: 135 - Follows: 98 - Updated: 5/27/2013 - Published: 9/14/2012 - Marshall Lee, Fionna - Complete
Funk by Emo Fox reviews
What was wrong with her? How could one girl feel so much in one night? FioLee
Adventure Time with Finn and Jake - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,167 - Reviews: 41 - Favs: 77 - Follows: 15 - Published: 2/8/2012 - Marshall Lee, Fionna - Complete
Some Kind of Nightmare by MewLuna reviews
He stared into her terrified eyes, and then his lips drew back, and his fangs popped out. Just like in her dream. She wanted to scream but she couldn't find her voice. The hand on her neck then grasped the side of her face, and his mouth latched onto her neck. "Aaaaaaahhhhhh!" AU, FioLee, One-shot, complete.
Adventure Time with Finn and Jake - Rated: T - English - Romance/Horror - Chapters: 1 - Words: 8,497 - Reviews: 67 - Favs: 157 - Follows: 35 - Published: 10/26/2012 - Marshall Lee, Fionna - Complete
Mean by MewLuna reviews
Everyone warned her, everyone told her that the Vampire King was no good. He's one thousand years old and he's done nothing but cause trouble. He's troublesome, he's dangerous, he's bad. The most common word used to describe him, however, was mean. Fionna wants to find out how mean. But when she shows up alone in his cave, will danger follow? FioLee, high-T, oneshot, complete. R&R
Adventure Time with Finn and Jake - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 1 - Words: 5,106 - Reviews: 59 - Favs: 180 - Follows: 35 - Published: 2/8/2013 - Marshall Lee, Fionna - Complete
Still Not Sorry by MaskedScissorDoll reviews
"I defenestrated that man," Marshall said, "for a reason. I won't tell you what that reason is, but believe me, he deserved it. He was being a butt. But If you would like me to apologize to that butt, I'll go do it. But I'm doing it for you and for our friendship, and not because he deserves an apology."
Adventure Time with Finn and Jake - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,344 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 66 - Follows: 10 - Published: 2/17/2013 - Fionna, Marshall Lee - Complete
Strawberry Kisses by FluorescentAdolescent3 reviews
She tastes like strawberries. FioLee.
Adventure Time with Finn and Jake - Rated: T - English - Romance/Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,411 - Reviews: 43 - Favs: 108 - Follows: 18 - Published: 5/22/2012 - Fionna, Marshall Lee - Complete
Cuddle Entrapment by MewLuna reviews
Ohmyglobohmyglobohmyglob. Marshall was in bed with me. Marshall was in bed with me! Aaah! I tried to get up, move, anything, but the lead in my blood wouldn't let me. I wasn't just tired, I was downright, bottom line EXHAUSTED. He smells like pine needles and peppermint. No, stop it! I will not cuddle you, Marshall Lee! -Fiolee, one-shot, complete.
Adventure Time with Finn and Jake - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,918 - Reviews: 90 - Favs: 305 - Follows: 51 - Published: 8/26/2012 - Marshall Lee, Fionna - Complete
Princes and Kings by Evil Clone Number 7 reviews
One-shot. Marshall Lee finds Fionna outside on the night of Prince Gumball's ball.
Adventure Time with Finn and Jake - Rated: K+ - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 525 - Reviews: 58 - Favs: 169 - Follows: 27 - Published: 8/14/2011 - Fionna, Marshall Lee - Complete