Home Community Games Dungeons and Dragons Adventures of the New Alliance
Adventures of the New Alliance
Follow .
Focus: Games Dungeons and Dragons, Since: 08-21-11
Founder: Enocher - Stories: 6 - Followers: 0 - Staff: 5 - id: 94760
This is the hub for the collection and recording of stories and personal accounts that come from the New Alliance's universe. While the characters from the adventuring party have had relatively few collective travels, their backstories and histories span many years before the Harkenwold crisis ever occurred. Here is the Nexus of their accounts, tragedies, triumphs and sins. Here is the epic of their world.

Nightlock by Rolling Down A Hill reviews
What you are reading is my memoir, my story. My name is Sariel Nightlock, and I am a Cleric; a priestess of Corellon. My story is neither pleasant nor unpleasant, it simply is; and it is as follows.
Dungeons and Dragons - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Fantasy - Chapters: 2 - Words: 2,947 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 1 - Updated: 11/11/2011 - Published: 11/6/2011
Kali's Story by Ali007 reviews
The tale of a young fighter who infiltrates a group of adventurers in order to travel the realms and gain real world battle experience while hunting for the monsters that destroyed her home.
Dungeons and Dragons - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Fantasy - Chapters: 3 - Words: 2,547 - Reviews: 1 - Published: 11/6/2011 - Complete
Out of the Ruins by tyl110
The story of the life of one Tacitus Brutus, mage. Covering his history, from birth to exile. Currently a toss-up between a coherent story and a series of one-shots.
Dungeons and Dragons - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Fantasy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 759 - Published: 11/1/2011
Dark Shadows on the Horizon by BetaRho reviews
Coming to the town of Fallcrest, Lairelandon is hit broadside by an assortment of incidents that land him on a journey to uproot the dark reign of a band of mercenaries known as 'The Iron Circle' and their leader, a mysterious man named Nazin.
Dungeons and Dragons - Rated: T - English - Fantasy/Adventure - Chapters: 4 - Words: 12,178 - Reviews: 2 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 7/30/2012 - Published: 11/1/2011
With Wind at His Feet by BetaRho reviews
venturing forth into a new life in attempts to reconcile, a young mercenary relives memories of a long forgotten past that he seeks to escape.
Dungeons and Dragons - Rated: T - English - Fantasy/Adventure - Chapters: 3 - Words: 4,872 - Reviews: 1 - Updated: 10/19/2011 - Published: 9/16/2011 - Complete
Sandra's Story by Enocher reviews
An Adept previously controlled by the evil Nazin Redthorn struggles with her new-found freedom and reflects on her life to date, but Nazin has something else to say about losing his best Sorcerer, so Sandra soon finds herself fighting for her life.
Dungeons and Dragons - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Fantasy - Chapters: 8 - Words: 27,815 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 4/22/2012 - Published: 3/29/2011