Home Community Anime/Manga Oh My Goddess! After Childhood's End
After Childhood's End
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga Oh My Goddess!, Since: 11-28-05
Founder: Marj - Stories: 8 - Followers: 2 - id: 25091
A collection of stories about the goddess of the future and her young mortal cyclist friend.

The Power of a Goddess by jayb reviews
The second of the Skuld and Sentaro series. What would happen if Skuld and Sentaro are dependent on her powers. And thanks to Audrey for asking for this one.
Oh My Goddess! - Rated: K+ - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,449 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 1 - Published: 2/16/2006 - Complete
Family Ties by BetweenheavenandHell reviews
Skuld and Sentaro make a new friend, a street kid named Ken, but what is Ken hiding, and why does it scare him?
Oh My Goddess! - Rated: K+ - English - Drama/Angst - Chapters: 2 - Words: 6,866 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 1/19/2006 - Published: 1/18/2006
Skuld Day of Decision by jayb reviews
Skuld and Sentaro have grown up together. Can they continue to be together? This could be called a follow up to My Goddess, My...
Oh My Goddess! - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,092 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 1 - Follows: 3 - Published: 7/8/2005
Insecurity and Innocence by Gredival reviews
First crush gives way to first love, the young Goddess Skuld and the mortal Sentaro have always quietly shared something. But as secrets lead to betrayl and the Heavens themselves intervene, does love really stand a chance?
Oh My Goddess! - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 14 - Words: 25,228 - Reviews: 73 - Favs: 30 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 9/6/2003 - Published: 1/5/2003 - Skuld, Sentarou K. - Complete
Out of Dreams by Ekai Ungson reviews
She is something straight out of heaven, straight out of ethereality, into his dreams. Sentaro x Skuld
Oh My Goddess! - Rated: K - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 328 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 1 - Published: 7/14/2003 - Skuld, Sentarou K. - Complete
Somehow, Someday by Marj reviews
The goddesses were leading what one could consider their normal lives until a call from the Almighty forced Skuld to go home. Sentaro was upset that she was leaving, until a wrong number and a visit from the fourth goddess granted his wish...
Oh My Goddess! - Rated: K+ - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 7 - Words: 22,610 - Reviews: 56 - Favs: 24 - Follows: 21 - Updated: 3/11/2005 - Published: 5/17/2002 - Skuld, Sentarou K.
As Time Flies by Marj reviews
Skuld spends some quiet time with a special friend.
Oh My Goddess! - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,437 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 1 - Published: 8/26/2001 - Skuld, Sentarou K. - Complete
Say Everything by Hobie reviews
Skuld and Sentaro's relationship is put to the ultimate test. Just in time for Valentine's Day
Oh My Goddess! - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 4 - Words: 3,815 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 11/3/2005 - Published: 2/7/2004 - Sentarou K., Skuld