Home Community Anime/Manga Skip Beat! Afterwards.
Afterwards.
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga Skip Beat!, Since: 04-22-14
Founder: HumpingTeddyBear - Stories: 17 - Followers: 0 - id: 113974
A place for stories of after Ren and Kyoko start dating/married. This is the place that focuses not on how they got together but on what happens after the get together. Made mostly for my fantasies but I hope you'll like the stories in here too. Message me if you find any stories that match this description. All Ratings K-M welcomed. Looking for Staff. Message me Pls.

For You by Myra Elysium reviews
Hizuri Kuon, a tycoon, fell head over heels with Mogami Kyoko. A girl who was the betrothed of his arch enemy, Fuwa Sho. Mogami Kyoko is herself oblivious of her actual realities. Will their relation survive the harsh winds of pain and agony? Read to find out. A romance to laugh at and agonies to cry with. Kindly review.
Skip Beat! - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 24 - Words: 113,517 - Reviews: 369 - Favs: 200 - Follows: 191 - Updated: 4/3/2016 - Published: 3/20/2014 - Kyoko M., Ren - Complete
Resilience by Oishi24 reviews
AU. Two individuals bounded by their mutual love for one person. A contract marriage, an abandoned child and two people who had given up on love. Are they willing to take a chance?
Skip Beat! - Rated: T - English - Romance/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 17 - Words: 52,075 - Reviews: 293 - Favs: 200 - Follows: 346 - Updated: 2/13/2017 - Published: 3/1/2015 - [Ren, Kyoko M.]
Explosions by diellemabelle reviews
Future AU; inspired by the song by Ellie Goulding. Kyoko is now famous with a proper manager and is dating Ren. Out of nowhere, Shou contacts Kyoko, saying "I need you". Confusion and indecision plague Kyoko while everyone tells her to keep her distance. A story of growing up and moving on. "It's ok to be afraid/but it will never be the same."
Skip Beat! - Rated: T - English - Hurt/Comfort/Romance - Chapters: 6 - Words: 23,152 - Reviews: 30 - Favs: 21 - Follows: 67 - Updated: 4/10/2017 - Published: 10/12/2014 - [Kyoko M., Ren] Shoutaro
Proposal 2 by Piacine reviews
After the previous catastrophe Ren once again makes an attempt to propose to Kyoko, again! Fo' real tho. But things didn't go according to plan... a sequel to 'Proposal'. Please read 'Proposal' first!
Skip Beat! - Rated: K - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 746 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 5 - Published: 11/3/2014 - Kyoko M. - Complete
Proposal by Piacine reviews
Whoa... whoa... am I seeing what I'm seeing? Did Ren... THE Tsuruga Ren just proposed to Kyoko in front of everybody? Another one-shot. Little OOC, RenxKyoko, R&R!
Skip Beat! - Rated: K - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 200 - Reviews: 25 - Favs: 32 - Follows: 7 - Published: 11/7/2011 - Kyoko M., Ren - Complete
Forced to Sign by CuLoveG2L reviews
When Kyoko and Kanae are stalked, the president comes up with an idea to keep them safe, though both girls think marriage is pushing things too far. KanaeXYashiro and KyokoXRen
Skip Beat! - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 19 - Words: 47,241 - Reviews: 300 - Favs: 374 - Follows: 216 - Updated: 3/12/2012 - Published: 11/2/2011 - Ren, Kyoko M. - Complete
Arranged Love by CuLoveG2L reviews
Kyoko and Ren are married and are working on a movie together. Then, for Kyoko, the unthinkable happens. KyokoXRen, KanaeXYashiro not as much and technically a continuation, could stand alone though.
Skip Beat! - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 14 - Words: 45,199 - Reviews: 123 - Favs: 241 - Follows: 120 - Updated: 4/28/2012 - Published: 3/11/2012 - Kyoko M., Ren - Complete
Family by ftlazybums reviews
Kyoko's shopping for clothes and she's pregnant! Who's her husband? R & R! Oneshot
Skip Beat! - Rated: K - English - Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 712 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 47 - Follows: 11 - Published: 6/18/2011 - Kyoko M. - Complete
Like Father Like Son by Airplane-Watchin reviews
His father's busy so of course it's up to him to save his mother dear from the 'bad man'. Series of one-shots :)
Skip Beat! - Rated: K - English - Family/Humor - Chapters: 7 - Words: 16,587 - Reviews: 79 - Favs: 151 - Follows: 94 - Updated: 5/3/2015 - Published: 6/24/2012 - Complete
Tough Little Boys by mayalucille reviews
Tough little boys grow up to be dads and turn into big babies again. Ren drives his wife and daughter home from the hospital. RenxKyoko, Canon
Skip Beat! - Rated: K - English - Humor/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,019 - Reviews: 58 - Favs: 211 - Follows: 37 - Published: 1/1/2009 - Kyoko M., Ren - Complete
For Me, There is Only You by Bobapearl reviews
Sequel to Immune: Now that their lives have officially begun, Kyoko and Ren can slowly begin to experience the wondrous thrill of marriage together. But what kind of marriage would it be without the occasional speed-bumps along the way?
Skip Beat! - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 16 - Words: 76,469 - Reviews: 370 - Favs: 425 - Follows: 274 - Updated: 8/9/2012 - Published: 9/9/2011 - Kyoko M., Ren - Complete
She Thinks She Needs Me by mayalucille reviews
Kyoko thinks she needs Ren, but Ren knows differently--he's the one that needs her. RenxKyoko, Canon
Skip Beat! - Rated: T - English - Romance/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,287 - Reviews: 51 - Favs: 168 - Follows: 35 - Published: 1/6/2009 - Kyoko M., Ren - Complete