Home Community Games Harvest Moon Ages of the Dark: A Harvest Moon Community
Ages of the Dark: A Harvest Moon Community
Follow .
Focus: Games Harvest Moon, Since: 10-13-10
Founder: SweetieLove - Stories: 125 - Followers: 10 - Staff: 3 - id: 86226
Welcome and come inside to see another side of Harvest Moon not many people can see. It is often overlooked but it holds great value. Hold up, I'm rambling. Just go inside and see for yourself. Enter if you dare...

Sinking Sun by Winter Oak reviews
He was the sun, the humans' salvation, while she, the shadows, their darkest fears. Their relationship was set in stone... or so she thought.
Harvest Moon - Rated: K+ - English - Friendship - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,513 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 1 - Published: 8/18/2011 - Witch Princess, Harvest God - Complete
The Five People You Meet In Heaven by PerfectPerception reviews
Because death isn't the end and there are still lessons to be learned, even in the afterlife. — Jack-centric.
Harvest Moon - Rated: K+ - English - Tragedy/Romance - Chapters: 5 - Words: 13,222 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 9 - Updated: 7/9/2015 - Published: 4/27/2012 - Jack - Complete
The Right Choice by lapizlazuli reviews
If you love someone, you should set them free. But it's never that simple. Can you ever really know if you've made the right decision? Rick x Karen x Jack. Oneshot.
Harvest Moon - Rated: K - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,577 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 3 - Published: 4/28/2009 - Rick, Karen - Complete
Out in the Cold by Atomitrox reviews
Candace contemplates the one she loved and lost before she could ever have him. An entry in the Village Square contest for the theme "Fire and Ice."
Harvest Moon - Rated: K - English - Angst/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,578 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 3 - Published: 4/19/2012 - Candace - Complete
Her Scarlet Letter by Lucy Kay reviews
All of the bachelors are married to their respective rivals. But what's this? Angela's pregnant. Who is the father? And why does she insist on keeping it a secret? Did I just turn Harvest Moon into The Scarlet Letter? Why, yes. Yes, I did. Complete! ...First in the Classics series! Bonus Soundtrack, FAQ, and Acknowledgement page. Picture is not mine. Thank you!
Harvest Moon - Rated: T - English - Mystery/Drama - Chapters: 38 - Words: 80,094 - Reviews: 402 - Favs: 111 - Follows: 52 - Updated: 5/8/2012 - Published: 1/29/2012 - Angela/Akari - Complete
Bittersweet by Voice Number Seven reviews
Cause and effect. Action and reaction. Sometimes, one little action can have a string of effects that no one predicted, and sometimes, people come out the worse for it. Sometimes, things go horribly bitter, and someone else is left to clean up the pieces.
Harvest Moon - Rated: T - English - Angst/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,608 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 2 - Published: 9/24/2011 - Mary, May - Complete
The Tragic Fir by Lorelei547 reviews
After a tough summer Rick fears Christmas will be ruined by sibling rivalry. His forecast threatens to come true but not by the hand he'd expected. Secret Santa gift 2011 for Winter Oak.
Harvest Moon - Rated: K+ - English - Family/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,175 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 2 - Published: 12/24/2011 - Rick, Popuri - Complete
Nightingales and Rainstorms by Nenalata reviews
They said he was crazy, and maybe they were right. All he knew was that nature spoke to him, and he always responded.
Harvest Moon - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 907 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 12 - Published: 2/19/2012 - Mikhail, Lillian - Complete
Spoiled Rotten by Prologue reviews
Van didn't want to be the only one left but as a human his survival instincts kicked in and he had stayed at the spot that he had crawled to between the pews. This was it, he would die here. He would either starve or get murdered by Frosty the snow man.
Harvest Moon - Rated: T - English - Horror/Suspense - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,998 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 2 - Published: 12/25/2011 - Van
Three Christmases by Winter Oak reviews
How long does it take to move forward? Secret Santa gift for The Scarlet Sky.
Harvest Moon - Rated: K+ - English - Friendship/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,372 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 7 - Published: 12/25/2011 - Mary, Claire - Complete
Coughing fits and congratulations by Tozz reviews
Secret Santa gift. How many years between them: six; how many months she'd been on Vesta's farm: thirty-nine; how many days he'd gone without aching at the thought of her: none. Countless cups of tea, a myriad of smiles brighter than he deserved.
Harvest Moon - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,528 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 8 - Published: 12/24/2011 - Marlin, Celia - Complete
I'm With You by StarrNight reviews
Based on Avril Lavigne's song. Aja's life was falling apart and there was one question she crucially needed answered. Sometimes desperate questions call for desperate measures. And sometimes desperate measures end in ice.
Harvest Moon - Rated: T - English - Angst/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 958 - Reviews: 6 - Published: 7/1/2008 - Aja - Complete
Free & Easy by Kuneko reviews
AWL Songfic, Oneshot Lumina's POV: The melody sounds off. I knew that much by now. A melody... a lonely melody. I know I can make it sound better. I want to. I just don't know if I can. All this lonely melody needs is a harmony to accompany it.
Harvest Moon - Rated: K - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,489 - Reviews: 11 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 2 - Published: 9/17/2006 - Lumina - Complete
learning to walk by Ekoaleko reviews
Muffy doesn't really want to be alone. oneshot.
Harvest Moon - Rated: K+ - English - Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,571 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 9 - Published: 7/1/2009 - Muffy, Hugh - Complete
Starry Night Dreaming by farmermum reviews
Anna looks back to Starry nights gone by and remembers her dreams. This is my competition entry for this month I hope you enjoy it.
Harvest Moon - Rated: K+ - English - Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,547 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 2 - Published: 6/28/2011 - Anna - Complete
Among the Mushrooms: The Madness of Jack by Atomitrox reviews
It's been three years since nuclear weapons destroyed the world, and Mineral Town is one of the few safe havens where humanity thrives. But in this last paradise, Jack struggles in his own Hell as he tries to find the silver lining of the mushroom cloud. Discontinued.
Harvest Moon - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 22 - Words: 109,455 - Reviews: 116 - Favs: 21 - Follows: 24 - Updated: 8/31/2012 - Published: 5/12/2011 - Jack, Elli
The Things We Know by pH 12 reviews
"Suicide doesn't happen here. Nuh-uh. No way. It's out of bounds, out of depth. How does it feel to make history, Angela?"
Harvest Moon - Rated: K - English - Tragedy/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 846 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 4 - Published: 2/15/2011 - Chase, Angela/Akari - Complete
Reflection by Emo Cowboy reviews
The death of Mira's husband leaves Gill reflecting on his mother's death, and wondering if he really dealt with it as well as he would like to think. [Character-studyish piece. For VS Writing Festival.]
Harvest Moon - Rated: K - English - Tragedy/Family - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,559 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 10 - Published: 5/1/2011 - Gill, Hamilton - Complete
Growth by Jagsrule5 reviews
I once believed, as every sprite is taught since the beginning of our existence, that the world was good and pure. Now…now I'm not sure what to believe… One-shot. Finn's POV
Harvest Moon - Rated: K+ - English - Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,311 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 9 - Published: 5/10/2011 - Finn - Complete
No Chance by Lady Cousland reviews
Luna never thought they had anything in common, but one letter could change everything. "She still loved him. We had no chance." Luna/Kevin/Anissa/Jin
Harvest Moon - Rated: T - English - Angst/Hurt/Comfort - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,347 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 3 - Published: 2/13/2011 - Luna, Jin - Complete
Passing by Singkatsu reviews
In the silence that followed, Meryl remembered.
Harvest Moon - Rated: K+ - English - Tragedy/Supernatural - Chapters: 1 - Words: 953 - Reviews: 2 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 1 - Published: 12/19/2010 - Meryl, Eve - Complete
A Broken Childhood Promise by Angel Peach Blossom reviews
Something always reminded Rick of his father's return, of the promise he made when he left. But time and again, Rod fails to show, breaking more than just a promise made from father to son. Entry in the Village Square Contest.
Harvest Moon - Rated: K+ - English - Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,819 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 1 - Published: 12/30/2010 - Rick - Complete
Until Next Summer by Pixiebby reviews
He loves her, and she loves him... but she also loves him. Kai/Mary/Gray
Harvest Moon - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,314 - Reviews: 3 - Favs: 2 - Published: 8/24/2010 - Kai, Mary - Complete
Fire by Thoughtless7 reviews
She takes on the traits of humans so she cannot forget humanity. It is something she does to humble herself. However, she has many duties as a deity, and I don't think pursuing her will help any. In fact...I wonder if she would be punished. One-shot.
Harvest Moon - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,699 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 4 - Published: 12/24/2010 - Jack, Harvest Goddess
Invincibility by DivineJudgment reviews
She always thought that she was invincible. Nothing could touch her as long as she stayed out of reach. After all, you can't hurt something you can't get close to. Secret Santa Gift to Moonlit Dreaming. Kate/Hugh
Harvest Moon - Rated: T - English - Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,592 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 7 - Published: 12/24/2010 - Kate, Hugh - Complete
125 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »