Home Community General Ahh, femslash!
Ahh, femslash!
Follow .
Focus: General All Categories, Since: 08-04-07
Founder: Aki Hotaru - Stories: 4 - Followers: 0 - id: 49178
Ever been on a hunt for some GOOD femslash? You know, with proper spelling, proper grammar and ... gasp! A plot! Surely, I jest! But ah, it is true. This C2 is for the well written femslash [yuri] fanfictions that you KNOW won't be an eyesore to read.

The Road to Hell by darthelwig reviews
Short snippet where Uo and Hana try to cope with painful happenings. Spoilers: Disc Four. FemSlash.
Fruits Basket - Rated: T - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 806 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 2 - Published: 8/5/2004
Concrete Angel by ferretgirl-1124 reviews
In a world where love is the greatest crime, two girls find comfort in eternity. [Yuri] [RavenxTerra]
Teen Titans - Rated: T - English - Romance/Angst - Chapters: 1 - Words: 318 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 7 - Published: 7/14/2006 - Raven, Terra - Complete
Color Me Gone by Firevega21 reviews
You keep asking her to stay, and even though she doesn’t know what it means, she keeps saying yes. Femslash, StarfireRaven.
Teen Titans - Rated: K+ - English - Angst/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,504 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 14 - Follows: 3 - Published: 7/8/2005 - Starfire, Raven - Complete
Symbol of Affection by Ryosei Takashi Hime reviews
Well, it was real early in the morning and the ATBG episode about the ski trip came on. When Maci said Courtney Gripling wants you to go to first base? I had the sudden urge to write a CourtneyGinger fic. It's short and innocent. Unresolved Love.
As Told By Ginger - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,734 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 13 - Published: 6/18/2007 - Complete