Home Community Anime/Manga Shaman King Ai no Shimobe - Horo x Anna
Ai no Shimobe - Horo x Anna
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga Shaman King, Since: 05-04-05
Founder: Vulpixi Misa - Stories: 21 - Followers: 6 - id: 15078
Dedicated to the abusive relationship that is Horo Horo and Anna. All HoroxAnna loves stories accepted, even if it is one-sided or lightly hinted/implied.

Me and My Secret Love by Izis06 reviews
It’s day of Yoh’s and Anna’s wedding. It’s Tamao’s last chance to tell Yoh about her feelings. Is she the only one who has secret love? Yoh x Tamao Horo Horo x Anna Hao x Anna
Shaman King - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 2 - Words: 1,787 - Reviews: 5 - Favs: 3 - Follows: 1 - Updated: 8/6/2008 - Published: 8/4/2008 - Tamao T., Yoh A. - Complete
I've Always Called You Anna by KazunaPikachu reviews
I don't understand," sighed Ren. "Why do you irritate her so much? Why can't you just settle with the -san?" Horohoro smiled. "Well, I've always called her Anna. Wouldn't it be sad if I just stopped?" One-sided HoroxAnna Oneshot
Shaman King - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 4,617 - Reviews: 7 - Favs: 7 - Updated: 9/21/2009 - Published: 8/23/2009 - Horohoro U., Anna K. - Complete
Never Faithful by Roxius reviews
Neither Yoh or Anna were all that faithful in their relationship. Horohoro X Anna in 30 sentences. Warning: CRACK PAIRING AND SOME YOH X REN YAOI! Please R & R!
Shaman King - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 670 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 1 - Published: 4/8/2007 - Anna K., Horohoro U. - Complete
Cryin' Blood Dust by Darkkinkachu reviews
Tears are the lie’s you hide behind your eyes. Blood is the crimson fear seeping through. Dust is the confusion swirling around and clouding your view. The Last One!
Shaman King - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,305 - Reviews: 4 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 1 - Published: 8/16/2006 - Anna K., Horohoro U. - Complete
Dust and Tears by Darkkinkachu reviews
Sequel to 'Our Hearts Pump Dust' How long can Anna and Horohoro keep it a secrect? As long a they can...a bit sad, i know....R&R. T just to be safe
Shaman King - Rated: T - English - Drama/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,489 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 2 - Published: 7/14/2006 - Horohoro U., Anna K.
Our Hearts Pump Dust by Darkkinkachu reviews
Horohoro is always happy. At least thats what he's lead everyone to believe...what happens when the Ice queen finds out other wise? Oneshot.
Shaman King - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 1 - Words: 954 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 5 - Published: 7/12/2006 - Anna K., Horohoro U. - Complete
Translucent by ravendream reviews
She was a bitter, lonely girl who could see spirits. He was a ghost who wanted nothing more than a friend. Their meeting was destiny, but their love was impossible. Yoh x Anna, slight HoroHoro x Anna
Shaman King - Rated: T - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 4 - Words: 4,491 - Reviews: 31 - Favs: 12 - Follows: 14 - Updated: 7/13/2006 - Published: 7/17/2005 - Yoh A., Anna K.
Dance, Dance, We're Falling Apart by Chibi-Ra-Chan reviews
He knew he had a crush on Anna but he never planned to tell her. It would be certain heartbreak for him, for he would be breaking the number one rule. Never fall in love with your best friend. AU HoroxAnna
Shaman King - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,018 - Reviews: 9 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 1 - Published: 11/14/2005 - Anna K., Horohoro U. - Complete
You again! by Candyberry reviews
[AU]'You just crushed my bike! These things aren't cheap you know Yes, HE just crushed her bike, and SHE just ruined his car' Lol. I wrote this to entertain myself, no apparent reason at all...sorta. HoroHoroxAnna
Shaman King - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 950 - Reviews: 7 - Follows: 2 - Published: 8/18/2005 - Anna K., Yoh A.
Wishes can come true by Candyberry reviews
Sometimes wishes can come true if you try very hard.............and believe. [HoroHoroxAnna][One shot]
Shaman King - Rated: T - English - Romance/Tragedy - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,294 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 3 - Published: 7/24/2005 - Horohoro U., Anna K. - Complete
Behind Those Doors by Vulpixi Misa reviews
..Horo x Anna.. ..AU.. The tensions of being stuck in an elevator with only another person, a stranger... A pretty girl stranger...
Shaman King - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,313 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 2 - Published: 7/24/2005 - Anna K., Horohoro U. - Complete
For Better, For Worse by FiendisHSerapH reviews
He arrived just when she needed him most. When will she open her ears and heart to his call? Read and review, please!
Shaman King - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 3 - Words: 4,235 - Reviews: 20 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 4 - Updated: 6/22/2005 - Published: 6/6/2005 - Horohoro U., Anna K.
Everybody loves Anna! by Powerful-phoenix reviews
Horo Horo and Ryu make a strange drink: a love potion. How can we turn the characters into normal? What will Anna do? lots of humor! UPDATE! (I' ll upload the chapter better next time)
Shaman King - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 4 - Words: 13,666 - Reviews: 86 - Favs: 15 - Updated: 11/11/2004 - Published: 8/6/2003
A New Anna by Anna-chan99 reviews
After getting hit by a car, Anna loses her present memories. Recalling nothing of her friends, the incidents that had occured, and nothing of herself. And, To make things worse, Pirika and Tamao had accidentally changed her persona! What will happen?
Shaman King - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 4 - Words: 9,842 - Reviews: 70 - Favs: 17 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 11/30/2004 - Published: 7/15/2004 - Anna K.
Shaman Kombat! by SaiyanWarrior200 reviews
The shamans are invited for a tournament. Along the way they will find out about the tournament as they complete for the title and their souls. The tournament has begun. HoroHoroAnna YohTamao OCOC OCJeanne RenPirika
Shaman King - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 17 - Words: 81,015 - Reviews: 59 - Favs: 7 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 5/29/2006 - Published: 4/24/2004 - Horohoro U., Anna K.
Seven Minutes In Heaven Kinda by Chibi-Ra-Chan reviews
Her side of the story: Nothing Happened! His side: She was all over me! Who's telling the truth and who's lying? The anwser lies with the weird little midjet boy named Manta.[Slight HoroXAnna with some LysergXJeanne] I think I've gone insane
Shaman King - Rated: K+ - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,249 - Reviews: 39 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 7 - Published: 1/14/2005 - Horohoro U., Anna K.
It Never Happened by Chibi-Ra-Chan reviews
The story of how Anna's inability to cook leads to a rather tender moment between her and Horo Horo. A moment that both deperatly wished they could just forget. Great Spirits forbid they enjoy eachother's company even in the slightest. HoroAnna FTW.
Shaman King - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,052 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 1 - Published: 1/11/2005 - Horohoro U., Anna K. - Complete
Ice Cold by Air Ishtar reviews
Anna gets a near-death experience when Yoh, Ryu, and Morty are off training somewhere. Since HoroHoro is the only one around, it’s up to him to help Anna get better. (AnnaHoroHoro)
Shaman King - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 8 - Words: 3,650 - Reviews: 50 - Favs: 6 - Updated: 1/17/2004 - Published: 11/4/2003
Addicted by FiendisHSerapH reviews
[HorohoroxYou'll know who when you read] I'm trying to forget that I'm addicted to you... Reviews please.
Shaman King - Rated: T - English - Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 3,990 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 2 - Follows: 3 - Updated: 9/13/2003 - Published: 8/4/2003
Out of the Ordinary by Vulpixi Misa reviews
..Horo x Anna.. ..One Shot.. How can you get stuck in a house with a person of the opposite gender and think that nothing is going to happen?
Shaman King - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,171 - Reviews: 12 - Favs: 5 - Follows: 1 - Published: 1/9/2005 - Horohoro U., Anna K. - Complete
Atatakai Nukumori by Vulpixi Misa reviews
..Horo x Anna.. After taking her redbeanpaste bun, he had to give her something back. Luckily, it wasn't anything of much value.
Shaman King - Rated: K - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 944 - Reviews: 16 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 1 - Published: 11/23/2004 - Horohoro U., Anna K. - Complete