Home Community Anime/Manga Air Gear :: AirGear Fanfictions with Original Characters ::
:: AirGear Fanfictions with Original Characters ::
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga Air Gear, Since: 11-13-08
Founder: Etsuuko - Stories: 6 - Followers: 0 - id: 63942
A collection of AirGear fanfictions with OC's that aren't mary-sues, god-modey, or just straight up annoying. This is where the creativity of the mind lies, where authors have truly created a masterpieces instead of a monsters.

Royal Heirarchy by Final Destin8ion reviews
Every couple of years, the kings of the AT world duke it out in order to find which nation has the strongest kings. It is time for the next Royal Tournament and this tourny, with involvement of WIND, will prove to be the greatest one ever.
Air Gear - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 8 - Words: 10,135 - Reviews: 19 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 10 - Updated: 8/13/2009 - Published: 5/26/2008
Star of Hate by ADarkknight reviews
Do you want me to love you?. I cant offer you love, ive already depleted it. But i can give you all my hate. I will think about you everyday, i will help you, so i can crush you later. Let us grow together so that we can defeat anyone but ourselves.
Air Gear - Rated: K - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 4,047 - Reviews: 1 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 11/28/2008 - Published: 9/21/2008
Thunderstruck To The Core by Ren Estera reviews
A little zap of crushes, a voltage of 'coincidences',a shock of love makes an electrical bond that burns. NueXOC Aiyah, Aiyah Seems like people will never stop meddling in the affairs of these two puberty-stage kids
Air Gear - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 13 - Words: 28,421 - Reviews: 58 - Favs: 30 - Follows: 25 - Updated: 10/16/2009 - Published: 9/9/2008 - Nue