Home Community Cartoons Avatar: Last Airbender Airbenders Return
Airbenders Return
Follow .
Focus: Cartoons Avatar: Last Airbender, Since: 04-11-05
Founder: Lily J. Potter - Stories: 6 - Followers: 17 - Staff: 1 - id: 14182
What if Aang isn't the last airbender? This is a hopefully going to end up being a bunch of fics where Aang isn't the last airbender. They are set in the future or present story line. I would like to thank all of the subcribers to this community. I would like to congradulate the authors whose stories have made the cut so far, and my first staff member. If you wish to apply then email me. You can find my address on my profile. Happy reading!

Dawn's Light by ChainedRedemption reviews
An Earthbender meets the gang and she’s ready to fight, but what happens when she thinks she knows other Airbenders? And what happens when she starts hitting on Sokka? Rated for slight language and content.
Avatar: Last Airbender - Rated: T - English - Chapters: 3 - Words: 1,903 - Reviews: 14 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 2 - Updated: 8/13/2006 - Published: 3/9/2005
The Gift by PunkerPrincess reviews
She was a gift to Zuko a tool to use in his search 4 the Avatar. But what if she was more than one and dirty secrets start to appear. But all these two know is they have at least one thing in common, they both want the Avatar. Confusing summary huh?
Avatar: Last Airbender - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Romance - Chapters: 3 - Words: 3,494 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 7 - Updated: 5/15/2005 - Published: 3/29/2005
Air's Chance by Lily J. Potter reviews
Another cycle complete, and so the world turns. A young airbender will have their destiny revealed. Will they rise to the occasion and prove the air nation is once again a deserving presence, or fall before the eyes of the world?
Avatar: Last Airbender - Rated: T - English - Adventure/Humor - Chapters: 12 - Words: 8,031 - Reviews: 41 - Favs: 8 - Follows: 6 - Updated: 7/22/2008 - Published: 3/1/2005
Slipped Away by getsilly93 reviews
(The story is COMPLETE) Aang left Katara and Sokka to see more of the world. 10 years later he returns and is engaged to another airbender! rated K plus for minor violence AangxKatara
Avatar: Last Airbender - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Drama - Chapters: 26 - Words: 16,028 - Reviews: 143 - Favs: 27 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 5/13/2005 - Published: 4/15/2005 - Complete
A tale of two ladies by Energy-Girl reviews
Otenba is a regular tomboy, who's a princess trapped on Zuko's ship, Byakko is an airbender who's been asleep in a chest. What's thier fate when they get tangled up in our heros' quest for the North Pole?
Avatar: Last Airbender - Rated: T - English - Humor - Chapters: 5 - Words: 5,007 - Reviews: 24 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 5 - Updated: 12/8/2005 - Published: 4/12/2005
The Last Air Bender? by Cattgirl reviews
What if Aang wasn't the last Air Bender? Meet Cho, A 14 year old girl who had been captured by the Fire Benders when she was only 4. Katara and the gang find her in an Abandoned air temple. What now?
Avatar: Last Airbender - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 4 - Words: 6,585 - Reviews: 40 - Favs: 21 - Follows: 17 - Updated: 4/9/2005 - Published: 3/12/2005