Home Community Anime/Manga S.A .: Akira ♥ Tadashi :.
.: Akira ♥ Tadashi :.
Follow .
Focus: Anime/Manga S.A, Since: 04-23-09
Founder: Special-ee - Stories: 3 - Followers: 0 - id: 69324
A collection of well-written fics of s.a's craziest duo: Toudou Akira & Karino Tadashi. The tea-party lover & the wanderlust. The puncher & the one punched. The wild & the tamed. PM us if you want to be a staff of the community.

Traffic Jam Confessions by Cheeky Kisses reviews
On the way to Kyoto, Akira and Tadashi are stuck in a traffic jam. Many topics get discussed. FLUFF.
S.A - Rated: T - English - Humor/Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,408 - Reviews: 18 - Favs: 22 - Follows: 8 - Published: 4/15/2009 - Tadashi K., Akira T. - Complete
How To Bake A Cake by Amai Taiyou reviews
Tadashi wants to learn how to bake a cake! He asks Akira for help. My first fanfic...For tbg and II-Chamuel batch '08-'09...
S.A - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,101 - Reviews: 24 - Favs: 38 - Follows: 7 - Published: 4/13/2009 - Akira T., Tadashi K. - Complete
BitterSweet by Cheeky Kisses reviews
He always bothered her, everyday every time. The lights and the people became blurred colors as he rode past them. He couldn’t see anyone, he could just see her.“I don’t regret.” “Stay with me.” FLUFF.
S.A - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 1,526 - Reviews: 22 - Favs: 35 - Follows: 5 - Published: 4/13/2009 - Tadashi K., Akira T. - Complete