Home Community Movies Night at the Museum Al Capone in his Black-and-White Gangster Glory
Al Capone in his Black-and-White Gangster Glory
Follow .
Focus: Movies Night at the Museum, Since: 09-06-09
Founder: Yuan Mi - Stories: 5 - Followers: 0 - id: 74004
I saw there weren't any Al Capone Night at the Museum communities-- actually, no Night at the Museum communities at all, and I figured that was pretty wrong. Since Al Capone is a really awesome guy in my mind(and apparently pretty popular with the ladies here), I figured I'd collect all the NAtM stories of him and put it into a community. Since this is my first community, I'm still not really sure how to do this and all, but... Read your heart outs, guys and girls!

NAtM2: War at the Smithsonian by Yuan Mi reviews
After the "break-in" at the Smithsonian, fighting broke out between the museum's security forces and its still-living exhibits. So how is a meek Peter Weiss supposed to dissuade Al Capone, Napoleon, and Ivan the Terrible from all-out war? NAtM2 continued
Night at the Museum - Rated: K+ - English - Adventure - Chapters: 4 - Words: 9,775 - Reviews: 13 - Favs: 6 - Follows: 10 - Updated: 1/18/2010 - Published: 9/6/2009 - A. Capone, Larry D.
Pure Contrast by Hurricanes and Butterflies reviews
My name is Alice Ricardi. I'm a histroy major and got my job at the museum about a year ago. Now, I'm being sent to the Smithsonian, looking after my friends. What happens when the tablet hitches a ride and my worst nightmares come true... R&R, please!
Night at the Museum - Rated: T - English - Adventure - Chapters: 2 - Words: 7,905 - Reviews: 22 - Favs: 27 - Follows: 33 - Updated: 8/31/2009 - Published: 8/30/2009 - A. Capone
Night At The Museum: Battle For Rebecca Daley by thnksfrthmmrs998 reviews
Larry's Niece, Rebecca Daley, is going with her uncle to the Smithsonian to save the exhibits that have captured her heart. Only one problem, what if someone else catches her heart too while she's there? Capone/OC
Night at the Museum - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 7 - Words: 8,363 - Reviews: 53 - Favs: 87 - Follows: 77 - Updated: 7/22/2009 - Published: 6/17/2009 - A. Capone
Freaks Come Out At Night by thnksfrthmmrs998 reviews
Rosalie Daley, now Rosalie Capone, thought the museum adventures were over. Wrong answer. Things at the Smithsonian are going haywire and Kahmunrah might be back. How will Capone and his girl turn out? CaponexRosalie Sql to Things Will Go Bump in the Nigt
Night at the Museum - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 3 - Words: 2,115 - Reviews: 34 - Favs: 50 - Follows: 57 - Updated: 6/19/2009 - Published: 6/17/2009 - A. Capone, Larry D.
Things Will Go Bump In the Night by thnksfrthmmrs998 reviews
Rosalie Wallish Daley is on a mission to save the exhibits from the Natural Histroy Museum. Little did she know that Al Capone would side track her from completing her task and make sure it wasn't completed.CaponexRosalie COMPLETE sequel coming
Night at the Museum - Rated: T - English - Romance/Adventure - Chapters: 17 - Words: 21,263 - Reviews: 34 - Favs: 127 - Follows: 22 - Updated: 6/17/2009 - Published: 6/10/2009 - A. Capone, Nicky D. - Complete