Home Community TV Shows Wizards of Waverly Place Alex/Nate xx3
Alex/Nate xx3
Follow .
Focus: TV Shows Wizards of Waverly Place, Since: 04-21-08
Founder: flawinthemechanics - Stories: 7 - Followers: 19 - id: 57761
Nalex? Oh, you mean the cutest crossover couple ever? Well, lucky for you, here are so awesome stories to feed your craving. ((First Nalex C2))

Last Time Around by wheezes wizard weasleys reviews
“Keep on moving like you did last summer, when the grass was greener and your hair was longer.” When Alex meets Nate again, she’s in for a surprise. NALEX
Crossover - Wizards of Waverly Place & Camp Rock - Rated: K+ - English - Romance - Chapters: 1 - Words: 2,199 - Reviews: 10 - Favs: 9 - Follows: 7 - Published: 3/12/2010 - Alex R., Nate - Complete
From Us to We by maximumcullenxxx reviews
Alex has been secretly in love with her best friend, Nate, since fifth grade. Now Nate needs her help-to pretend she's his girlfriend to get the popular girl, Tess, off his back. But what if Alex ends up getting more hurt than before? Nalex. AU. CRxWOWP.
Wizards of Waverly Place - Rated: T - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 9 - Words: 18,185 - Reviews: 136 - Favs: 39 - Follows: 57 - Updated: 10/12/2009 - Published: 12/14/2008
Cliché by dreamin.paradise reviews
“Do you think I’m cliché?” Nalex.
Crossover - Wizards of Waverly Place & Camp Rock - Rated: K - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 587 - Reviews: 8 - Favs: 11 - Follows: 2 - Published: 10/11/2009 - Alex R., Nate - Complete
I'd Lie by wheezes wizard weasleys reviews
“Don’t worry, Lex. Nate will come around, I promise.” Alex hopes he will with all her heart. Until then, though, she’ll lie. NALEX; SONGFIC
Crossover - Wizards of Waverly Place & Camp Rock - Rated: K - English - Chapters: 1 - Words: 3,062 - Reviews: 6 - Favs: 4 - Follows: 2 - Published: 11/4/2009 - Alex R., Nate - Complete
A Summer to Remember by mindless scribbles reviews
When Alex is sent to the famous Camp Rock, she and Nate remember the good old times, back from 7 years ago.
Crossover - Wizards of Waverly Place & Camp Rock - Rated: K+ - English - Friendship/Romance - Chapters: 22 - Words: 25,299 - Reviews: 184 - Favs: 64 - Follows: 23 - Updated: 7/31/2008 - Published: 7/13/2008 - Alex R., Nate - Complete
Just One by flawinthemechanics reviews
How many licks did it take to get to the center of a tootsie pop? He was curious. And she was impatient. Nalex. One shot.
Crossover - Wizards of Waverly Place & Camp Rock - Rated: K+ - English - Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 661 - Reviews: 30 - Favs: 24 - Follows: 3 - Published: 7/29/2008 - Alex R., Nate - Complete
Right Then by flawinthemechanics reviews
"When did you know you loved me?" "How do you know I love you?" Nate explains to Alex when he first fell in love with her. Nalex. One shot.
Crossover - Wizards of Waverly Place & Camp Rock - Rated: K+ - English - Romance/Humor - Chapters: 1 - Words: 969 - Reviews: 23 - Favs: 30 - Follows: 4 - Published: 8/3/2008 - Alex R., Nate - Complete